The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post

+4
rattyjol
Orodruin
shadowsowner888
Mordor
8 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

|Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 7 Empty Re: |Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post

Post by shadowsowner888 6/21/2010, 5:00 pm

((Lol, same here, honestly. XD I keep meaning to go back and reread it, but then I don't get around to it.

Just looked it up, and yup, it's definitely gedwëy ignasia. nod))

Kumori wondered if Jade was just saying that for no good reason. Calm down . . . really?

But no, it couldn't be that hard. She shouldn't be scared right now, anyway. She should be excited or something. Right? Kumori gulped back trepidation, then slowly drew closer to the egg, sitting down in front of it to watch with wide eyes. "What if I do something wrong, though?" she asked Jade and Ophelia, without looking away from the egg.

No, not 'the egg.' Her egg.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

|Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 7 1312|Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 7 2412|Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 7 3349|Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 7 3548|Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 7 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

|Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 7 Empty Re: |Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 7/3/2010, 2:43 pm

(( Aw man ... I was going to base an RP of this ... I guess it's a good thing I looked before I did anything else. ))

Last edited by 4everme4everbeauty on 7/11/2010, 3:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

|Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 7 Siggy~Ivy
Super Star~|Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 7 Siggy
|Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 7 Siggy~Ruby
Jazz~|Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 7 Siggy
|Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 7 Siggy~King of Diamonds

*small voices* Click us! Click us! Well give you a present!
Female Posts : 1259

http://4everme4everbeautyproductionsofficialsite.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 7/3/2010, 4:00 pm

(( Well, I guess I'll join anyway! I'm half way through the first book so I know some. I've also seen the movie. ))

|Dragon Rider
Name: Ellian (el-EA-ain)
Description (optional): Long straight hazelnut colored hair, hazel green eyes, her skin is tan from working with her brothers, she is slim, but short.
Personality (optional): She is smart, but ignorant. She is quite the tomboy, and is fairly tough.
Other (?): Her family became a family of 7 when she was born, but shortly after was back to 6 when her mother died from giving birth to Ellian. So with just her father and and 4 brothers Ellain was the only girl. From being raised in a house full of men Ellian could soon pin her brothers down during a play fight. All though she was teased and told not to, Ellian would often do the jobs here father and brothers would do, and do it while wearing a skirt. She often fantasized about dragons and being a dragon rider. Then when she found a dragon egg that had been lost, she took it home. And eventually learned it was intended to be a dragon rider's egg, when it hatched.
|Dragon
Name: Lenora
Description (not optional): She is pearly white, almost resembling a giant pearl from here gem like scales. Her talons are fairly curved, and her eyes are like diamonds shinning in sunlight.
Personality (optional): A little hot headed, Lenora is not easily persuaded. She is very protective over Ellian, and anyone close to her. Although she can loose her temper easily, Lenora is very motherly, and will do anything to keep her rider safe. Even if that means loosing her life.

The Seven Promises of Eragon Shadeslayer and Saphria Bjartskular
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 7/11/2010, 3:53 pm

(( Hello? -looks around- Can I start to RP? ))

(( Never mind, I reread the rules. ))
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 7/11/2010, 4:27 pm

I glanced at the little dragon who had just hatched from the pearly white egg, My mouth hung open and my eyes fixed in a stare, was this my dragon? Had it hatched for me? I stepped a bit closer, I wondered if this is what it felt like to be in the presence of a dragon? Then again, this was different. I had seen dragons before when riders came to Carvahall, the birth place of Eragon II, but the way I felt now was different. I couldn't even use words to describe how I felt. Afraid? Excited? Nervous? Perhaps if there was a word for those and other feelings put together I might be able to name what I felt. The little dragon blinked twice and let out a squeak. I laughed. I went a little closer, the dragon sniffed the air. I kept staring at it. The dragon turned to look at me, it's eyes were like little diamonds peering back at me. It waddled over to me, I let out another laugh, my lips curled in a smile. I knew the only way to know if this dragon was meant for me was to touch it. I reached out a hand, the dragon sniffed it and backed away "It's OK." I reassured it. It stared back at me for a moment, as if trying to figure out what I had said. I reached my hand out, the dragon stayed still, and then I touched it. In a flash I felt tingling pain stretch up my arm and fill my body. After sometime it went away. I was certain now this wasn't just any dragon, and when I looked at my hand I was sure. There on my palm, shimmering silver, was the Gedwëy Ignasia.
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/12/2010, 2:41 pm

((May I join in with you? ^^))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

|Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 7 1312|Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 7 2412|Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 7 3349|Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 7 3548|Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 7 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 7/13/2010, 12:04 pm

(( Sure Shadow! I just finished Eragon yesterday, and started Eldest this morning, but then I had to feed the dogs. And after that I figured I should come online. I could go on forever about nothing right now, but then that would be a waist of time. LOL! I had too much soda this morning. ))
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/13/2010, 1:29 pm

((Awesome! grin Lol, this post is gonna be a little longer, though . . . I kinda need to get Kumori to the point where her own egg's hatched. Here we go!))

Kumori found herself scarcely able to breathe. Not once did she take her eyes off the orange eggs; cracks continued to leak onto the surface, when finally, a little orange reptile burst its way out of the shell. A single squawk escaped its mouth, and then there was silence. Slowly, the hatchling's eyes turned upon Kumori.

Silence filled the area, as Kumori's breath left her entirely. By an instinct she couldn't explain, she slowly reached her hand out to touch the dragon. That was usually how it was done, right? The human touched the dragon to seal the bond?

The moment her fingertips reached the scales, though, she forgot about everything else entirely as pain burst into her veins. Kumori let out a cry of alarm, yanking her hand backwards, and then for a moment everything went black.

((Hmm, will that work, or should I go on a little further? XD Because your character could find her, but if you'd rather Kumori find your character, that's fine too.))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 7/13/2010, 1:44 pm

(( Well, I think I need to get mine to the academy. Here it goes! ))

I stared at the mark on my palm for a moment, then I turned me eyes back to the white dragon, it had curled up on the floor to take a nap. What was I gonna do with him? Or her? Well, it. I looked around my small room, I looked out the window, there staring back at me was a boy. I gasped, the dragon woke up and looked at me. The boy ran away, I had guess he saw the dragon. Moments later they were taking me away to the academy. My dream was coming true, I was going to be a dragon rider!

We arrived at the academy and my dragon looked around, suddenly I heard a voice in my mind that wasn't mine, Is this our new home? I gasped and looked at my dragon, I knew that riders and dragons could hear each others thoughts, but didn't it take time for a dragon to learn how? The little dragon was looking at me with it's diamond eyes "Did you just say that?" I asked it, Yes. said the voice again.

I was in shock. This dragon, my dragon, could already talk! I looked around the huge room, we were the only people here. I began to wander, my dragon trailed behind me "Where should we go?" I asked Maybe we should find someone to ask.
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/13/2010, 1:57 pm

Kumori had no idea how much time had passed when she opened her eyes again. "Nngh . . ." She raised her hand to her eyes, trying to see what had happened. As ignorant as she may have been about dragons, she did know that all riders had a scar on their hands.

And now she had one, too.

Exhaling, Kumori dropped her hand back to the floor and tried pushing herself up. The orange hatchling simply watched her, eyes curious, but also sympathetic. I wonder if it actually knows it hurt me . . .
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 7/13/2010, 2:04 pm

We wandered the the halls for some time until we came to a spot where there where to people and two dragons, Perhaps they can help us. my dragon said, Yeah, I guess. I said back "Um, hi, I'm- I mean we" I corrected myself motioning to my dragon "are new here." I smiled, my dragon stared curiously at the other two, That one there has just hatched. it informed me, suddenly the thought came to mind, Are you a girl or a boy? I asked it, Female. she answered, Then what should I name you? I asked, my dragon said nothing, I guess it was up to me.
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 7/13/2010, 6:32 pm

|Werecat
Name: Softpaw
Description: Her fur/hair is white, in cat form and human form she has amethyst purple eyes eyes. In human form she appears young, like a teenager, but admits she is much much older, although she won't say how old.
Other (?): The Seven Promises of Eragon Shadeslayer and Saphria Bjartskular

4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/14/2010, 10:02 am

Kumori's head whipped towards the voices. Standing just a few feet away were a girl and her dragon . . . the girl was short, yet looked tough. I wonder if she's done any sword training before? Kumori wondered, looking the girl up and down. She wouldn't be surprised, but if there had been any training, it sure wasn't from here. After all, the girl had just said she was new.

Then her gaze fell upon the pearly white hatchling. Kumori's amber eyes widened immensely. Even if she'd already met two dragons today, thus setting the record of her lifetime, she couldn't help but feel nervous around this new dragon. Though it was just a hatchling, she was sure it was more than capable of doing harm to her. After all, couldn't any dragon hurt a human, really?

She swallowed, taking a moment to steady her mind. Almost without thinking about it, Kumori reached a hand out until it was again touching the orange scales of her dragon. This time there was no shock, though . . . just the smooth feeling of the scales.

The hatchling squawked, and Kumori found herself staring at it as she addressed the new rider. And her dragon.

"Greetings. I am Kumori, and this is . . . um." Kumori realized that her dragon didn't even have a name. She didn't even know the gender of her dragon! "I don't know, actually. It just hatched." The dragon's eyes locked onto Kumori's, and a look almost like a little smile came onto its face. But no, it couldn't have been a smile. Dragons couldn't really smile, could they?
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 7/14/2010, 9:23 pm

"I'm Ellian, this is ... Well, I don't have a name for her either, I just know that she's a girl." I smiled "And yeah, I kinda knew she just hatched, my dragon told me. It's weird how they understand things like that." I laughed, I agree. my dragon said, I looked at her, she looked at me, her eyes glistened. Suddenly a thought came to mind, my mothers name, How would you like to be called Lenora? I asked her, It would be an honor. She said I was surprised, it was if she knew that was my mother's name, then she turned to the dragon that had just hatched and cautiously approached her. She sniffed the orange dragon and the just stared at each other as if they were trying to read each other's minds.
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/15/2010, 6:42 pm

She stared at the hatchling, tilting her head this way and that as if it could make her see even better. The little orange dragon could indeed speak, but to be honest, she was a little overwhelmed by everything . . . being able to see, and smell, along with feeling and hearing. There was no need to take things too fast, after all . . . there was all the time in the world for talking.

"Woah . . ." Kumori's eyes widened, and she glanced over at the hatchling. Dragons were truly the most impressive creatures in Alagaesia, if even those as young as this could converse with their riders. "But . . . why hasn't mine told me anything, then?"
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 7/19/2010, 5:25 pm

"I- I don't know, sometimes you had to teach them words and sounds. I guess my dragon-Lenora, I just named her-Is a fast learner, of course I always have been myself, so maybe its just that connection." I shrugged "I'm sure your wondering how I know so much. Let's just say I'm from Carvahall." I said, I looked at Lenora, she kept staring at the orange hatchling, The little one is nervous. She said, Don't forget, Lenora, your a hatchling yourself. Just a little more adventurous.
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/26/2010, 3:49 pm

Huh” was all Kumori could manage, gawking over at her dragon. So now she was not only here to learn things, but to teach a dragon how to talk? Geez . . . why her? Why not somebody more . . . patient, or smart, or strong, or anything? There were thousands of people in Alagaesia who were better than she, and yet she ended up here instead of one of them? Just why?

Then the words sank in. “Carvahall?” Kumori echoed, looking back towards the girl. “You mean . . .” Wasn’t that the place where Eragon himself had come from?

shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7