The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post

+4
rattyjol
Orodruin
shadowsowner888
Mordor
8 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

|Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 2 Empty Re: |Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post

Post by Orodruin 4/24/2010, 2:34 pm

[I'm on now Smile]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Male Posts : 2308

Back to top Go down

|Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 2 Empty Re: |Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post

Post by Mordor 4/24/2010, 4:40 pm

Jade bit her lip, thinking it through. “You were meant to have it—I’m certain of it. You wouldn’t have found it if the dragon inside that egg didn’t want you as their Rider. Strange things take place around dragons, as they’re magical creatures. They have a way of altering things around them.” She pointed at Ophelia, “Dragons choose their Riders like Ophelia chose me; if that dragon didn’t like you, you wouldn’t be holding it right now.”
The Skulblaka looked up at Kumori and nodded, The Rider that brought you here was young, correct? He’s new and therefore was not aware at the time whether or not he should bring you here. That particular Shur’tugal was right in doing so. And here you are with no way back; that egg is yours—end of discussion. Teirm is nice, by the way.
Jade glared at her dragon, “There is a way back, mind you, however under these circumstances you must stay but yeah, the egg’s kind of yours, like, forever. And no, not necessarily, it doesn’t just mean death. Yes, you fight, but you fight with swords and shields and magic, and the dragon protects and helps you. But,” she then repeated what her mentor said: “being a Dragon Rider is more than just battle after battle; you fight to win and you will win but it’s what the battle shows; your courage, fairness, our just ways. It’s something new to Alagaesia and the nations surrounding. With the new laws enforced, us enforcing them, Alagaesia will reach what the Elders are calling ‘The Golden Age of the Riders’. We’re going to make our world a better place to live in—destroying evil. . . “
The Rider let that hang and looked at Kumori, “You know, if you want to take a shot at it. I can give you a tour, you can meet your mentor, and when the egg hatches Ophelia can help it.”
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2069

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 4/26/2010, 4:32 pm

[Anyone on Smile]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 4/26/2010, 5:05 pm

The Seven Promises of Eragon Shadeslayer and Saphria Bjartskular

|Dragon Rider
Name: Fayne
Description: She has wavy black hair to her elbows and blue eyes. She's tall and pale, with lots of freckles.
Personality: TBPO
Other: N/A
|Dragon
Name: Optyr
Description: He has stormy gray scales, and black eyes and wings. His tail starts out the same color as the rest of his scales at the base and gradually lightens to silver at the tip.
Personality: TBPO
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 4/26/2010, 5:10 pm

[Hey, Ratty Smile]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 4/26/2010, 5:15 pm

(Hi.)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 4/26/2010, 5:23 pm

[Wanna RP Smile sorry I was away and forgot to check for an answer...]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 4/26/2010, 5:32 pm

(I'm not accepted yet.)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 4/26/2010, 5:55 pm

[OOh Smile sorry. An' btw - my dad kicked me off the comp for a while, that's why the long wait for a response Smile]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 4/26/2010, 11:35 pm

[All forms sent in as of today accepted && addeed.
Ah, I should make that a notice; you may now start RPing directly after you send the pms to me Very Happy]
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2069

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 4/28/2010, 5:30 am

[Okaaay then Smile anyway, anyone on to RP?]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 4/28/2010, 8:15 am

(Meeee. But you're not.

And yes, I am up way too early. -.- Stupid jet lag.)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 4/28/2010, 7:55 pm

[--_-- hehe, I was up at, like, five in the morning posting that. Heh.]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 4/28/2010, 8:44 pm

(Yeah, but you wake up at five every day. The earliest I ever get is up is seven-ish.)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 4/28/2010, 8:45 pm

[That's when I go to work Very Happy well, more like 7 forty-ish]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 4/28/2010, 8:46 pm

(You have a job?)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 4/28/2010, 8:48 pm

[Ha, yeah Smile I work at the farm next door.]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 4/28/2010, 8:59 pm

(Cool. cheesy)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 4/29/2010, 5:20 am

[It is Smile]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 4/29/2010, 8:13 pm

|Dragon Rider
Name: Kahlan (Kay-lyn)
Description (optional): Medium-length, wavy light brown hair, emerald green eyes, a bit on the tall side
Personality (optional): TBPO
Other (?): The seven promises of Eragon Shadeslayer & Saphria Bjartskular

|Dragon
Name: Ariphys
Description (not optional): Deep scarlet, the bottom of her wings are golden, and her eyes are piercing grey.
Personality (optional): Also TBPO
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1501

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/3/2010, 9:33 pm

-----Kumori appeared borderline horrified as she stared at the egg, her eyes wide as they possibly could be.
-----No. No. They have to be wrong. It’s not my egg! Not mine! I don’t want to be a Rider! Not even Jade’s good words about the lifestyle were having much effect on her at this point; her emotions had gone into a fullblown panic.
-----I - I don’t care! I don’t want it!” she shouted sharply, shoving the egg off her lap. Kumori half expected it to break as it hit the floor, but instead, it just collided with a dull and almost musical clunk, rolling a few feet away wihtout even a scratch. Forcing herself to not care about its fate, she stood up and stormed away a few paces, fists clenched angrily. “What’s so great about this, huh? Will I ever see my family again? Anyone I know?” Though they wouldn’t see it, her eyes began welling up with tears at just the thought of this being goodbye to everyone forever . . . and it wasn’t even a proper farewell. “How can you just expect me to sacrifice myself like this?! I don’t even want it! Give the egg to someone else. I don’t care. I don’t ever want to see it again!” Finally, she just went over to the wall, collapsing helplessly against it so that they still couldn’t see her face. She didn’t want the tears streaming down them to be noticed, nor the quiet sniffling noises she was beginning to make.
-----Why me? Why me, why me?
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

|Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 2 1312|Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 2 2412|Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 2 3349|Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 2 3548|Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 2 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 5/4/2010, 7:12 pm

[Anyone RP?]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 5/4/2010, 7:22 pm

|Dragon Rider
Name: Aria
Blak'hot
Description
(optional):
Personality (optional):
Other (?): She's an elf. |
Her and Hytara have been riding together for one year, ever since he was
born. | Her sword has a fine wooden ]holding part[ with a line of
copper down the middle of it; also the blade is celestial bronze; has
spells casted on it.
|Dragon
Name: Hytara
Description
(not optional): A fine rusty brown scaled dragon with stunning green
eyes and an eager expression.
Personality (optional):

The Seven Promises of Eragon Shadeslayer and
Saphria Bjartskular
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

|Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 2 Siggy |Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 2 Siggy |Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 2 Siggy |Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/6/2010, 11:11 am

((I'll need to make another character, Peregrine, but if you wouldn't mind the wait I can RP with ya next time we're both on. ^^))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

|Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 2 1312|Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 2 2412|Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 2 3349|Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 2 3548|Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 2 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 5/6/2010, 4:20 pm

[Suree Smile hehe!]

[Hey, Shad, did ya have a birthday, 'cause your age # went up Very Happy]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next