The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post

+4
rattyjol
Orodruin
shadowsowner888
Mordor
8 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

|Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 6 Empty Re: |Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post

Post by shadowsowner888 5/16/2010, 2:06 pm

-----Once the meeting was over, Tsurra slowly padded from the crowd towards the rider and dragon, a smirk and half-closed eyes defining the scruffy cat's expression.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

|Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 6 1312|Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 6 2412|Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 6 3349|Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 6 3548|Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 6 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

|Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 6 Empty Re: |Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 5/16/2010, 4:18 pm

Hytara glanced to his side, and a werecat was creeping towards them. Him! He thought. He was trying to get in your mind.
The cat?
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

|Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 6 Siggy |Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 6 Siggy |Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 6 Siggy |Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 6 Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 5/17/2010, 4:00 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:(Peregine! Surprised You changed your username!)

[Yup (:]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Male Posts : 2308

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 5/17/2010, 4:01 pm

shadowsowner888 wrote:((Yush it is, Twi. :3 Have you seen it before? Cus if not, you should. Very Happy It’s really good.))

[I KNEW it! And no I haven't. Is it a TV series, or a graphic novel, or what?]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/17/2010, 9:47 pm

(It's a TV show (although I don't know if it was actually on TV) and... manga books, I think? IDK.)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 5/18/2010, 12:35 am

(Ratty=right. Wink)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

|Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 6 Siggy |Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 6 Siggy |Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 6 Siggy |Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 6 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/18/2010, 12:38 am

(I want the books so bad... Dx)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 5/18/2010, 12:38 am

(Death Note, or Eragon? xD)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/18/2010, 12:45 am

(Death Note. I have Eragon.)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 5/18/2010, 12:56 am

(xD Sorry. I was confuzzled.)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by annb 5/27/2010, 10:30 am

Dragon Rider
Name: Jared
Description (optional): chin-legnth bleach-blone hair, blonde bangs, bright green eyes. Likes to wear all brown or black
Personality (optional): Nice, sometimes secretive. Deep
Other (?):The seven promises of Eragon Shadeslayer & Saphira Bjartskular
|Dragon
Name: Mariss
Description (not optional): Gray/silveryish, blue nebula-looking eyes
Personality (optional): in a bad mood when Jared is.....
annb
annb
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 5/27/2010, 8:05 pm

[Accepted, Anni, but next time, please Private Message them to me so I can update your character quicker. ;] ]
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2069

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 5/27/2010, 8:20 pm

[Oh dear, Shadz, sorry I never replied to this. xD]

Kumori appeared borderline horrified as she stared at the egg, her eyes wide as they possibly could be.
-----No. No. They have to be wrong. It’s not my egg! Not mine! I don’t want to be a Rider! Not even Jade’s good words about the lifestyle were having much effect on her at this point; her emotions had gone into a fullblown panic.
-----”I - I don’t care! I don’t want it!” she shouted sharply, shoving the egg off her lap. Kumori half expected it to break as it hit the floor, but instead, it just collided with a dull and almost musical clunk, rolling a few feet away wihtout even a scratch. Forcing herself to not care about its fate, she stood up and stormed away a few paces, fists clenched angrily. “What’s so great about this, huh? Will I ever see my family again? Anyone I know?” Though they wouldn’t see it, her eyes began welling up with tears at just the thought of this being goodbye to everyone forever . . . and it wasn’t even a proper farewell. “How can you just expect me to sacrifice myself like this?! I don’t even want it! Give the egg to someone else. I don’t care. I don’t ever want to see it again!” Finally, she just went over to the wall, collapsing helplessly against it so that they still couldn’t see her face. She didn’t want the tears streaming down them to be noticed, nor the quiet sniffling noises she was beginning to make.
-----Why me? Why me, why me?

She bit her lip, not knowing how to comfort Kumori, or say something that'd make her feel better. Just talk to her, Ophelia said, completely not helpful. I know that, she snapped back; I just don't know what to say. The dragon snorted in reply.
Jade got up from the small cot and quietly walked over to Kumori. "Of course you'll se your family again! And your friends, the people of your town. If it is your wish, you can go see everyone you love. It's very rare to find a dragon egg like you did, and it's a honor. And," her voice broke.
Ophelia picked it back up for her, walking over to Kumori and nuzzling her leg. And we can't take the egg back, as we said before. But the dragon inside is waiting for you to accept it before it hatches. The dragon is your companion, it will always be there for you, and even if being a Shur'tugal is a large responsibility, you'll always have a friend.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by annb 5/28/2010, 11:59 pm

((oh, sorry . I'll do that next time.. Thanks for the warning! bounce )
annb
annb
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 5/29/2010, 12:00 pm

[Anyone RP? I'm board brain-hungry ]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/29/2010, 12:22 pm

-----Tsurra casually walked straight up to the two, smiling, and plopped down in a sitting position before them. He didn’t make any move to speak to them, simply sat and smiled.

-----Kumori sniffled, shivering a little, then slowly turned her head to look at Ophelia and Jade. Though she didn't entirely realize it, their words were actually rather . . . reassuring. Well. As long as I'm not . . . like . . . a prisoner here or something like that . . .
-----"I can visit them . . . whenever I want?" she asked timidly, wiping the tears out of her face. "Or do I have to train or wait for the dragon to grow up or what?" She didn't want to have to wait . . . but she had to admit that, if she did, she could see why. Better to learn how to keep herself safe as a rider than be killed by a dragon-hating assassin without warning.
-----But, no, I don't want it. I still don't want to be a rider, she stubbornly insisted.

((I'd RP, but my characters are both busy. ^^; Sorry Twi.))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

|Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 6 1312|Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 6 2412|Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 6 3349|Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 6 3548|Inheritance|{Eragon}| --You May Post - Page 6 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 5/29/2010, 12:23 pm

[Aw XP that's a pain. Okay, Shad (: hey, did you check the DC club? I left you a reply . . . ]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 6/8/2010, 10:22 am

"Yes," Jade answered propmtly. "I'll just have a little chat with your mentor and we can arrange something. You can wait for your dragon to grow, or we can go on Ophelia. She's big enough."
She smiled to herself, but didn't let it show on her face. This was what her mentor had been talking about; being kind. Appearntly it was a different approach, a nicer one, than being smart and arrogant on first terms. Ophelia nodded her large head, then placing it by Kumori's feet.
You know, we could soon if you want.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/10/2010, 12:57 am

-----She took in a deep breath, then nodded, the last of the sadness on her expression turning into a more resigned expression. Her eyes slowly strayed towards the dragon, and she said, "So . . . what, then? If I want it to hatch - not that I do, really - I just, well, want it to? And that's that?" Stubbornly enough, she still was a little too frightened to consider just accepting that this dragon was hers now. But . . . really . . . maybe it would be all right. If she could still go back home. And when the dragon was big enough to fly her itself . . .
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 6/10/2010, 9:35 am

Jade mentally breathed a sigh of relief, earning a gruding snort from her violet dragon. "Yes, that's it then. When your dragon hatches, you name it, and then you can work in some training until your dragon is old enough to fly you."
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/11/2010, 8:25 am

-----For the first time since she'd arrived here, Kumori's face relaxed, and she nodded. "Okay," she whispered, looking down at the ground; she had nothing else left in her to say or ask right now. Okay, so, now all that's left to do is accept the egg, right? Her eyes flickered upwards, looking at it a little ways across the room. And that's exactly when a crack appeared on the hard orange surface.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 6/12/2010, 12:08 am

Ophelia's head shot upward, she sat like a dog watching the crack eagerly.
Jade stood up, and walked over to Kumori. Not too close; three feet away to give her some room. She smiled, remembering when Ophelia had hatched, and the extremely painful bonding; recieving the Gedwey Ignasia.

[That's how you spell the Elven "shining palm". right? xD]
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/12/2010, 10:48 am

[Yes it is nod]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/13/2010, 10:22 pm

((What Twi said. I wanna say there was a ¨ thingey in there too, though. Like 'gedwëy ignasia' or something, but it doesn't matter. XD))

A gasp flew from Kumori's throat, and her eyes practically bugged out of her skull. There was the strangest feeling spreading through her veins right now, a mixture of constricting alarm and excitement at once, leading to an almost painful burst of adrenaline.

"It's hatching! What do I do?!" she shouted in alarm, holding a hand half in the air. The startled girl couldn't make up her mind whether to back away or come closer; all she did was stand right where she was, not even moving as another set of cracks made their way onto the shell.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 6/20/2010, 11:04 pm

['Kay, cool it's been so long since I read Eragon.
I know, but I can do the dots. Dx xD]

Jade exchanged a glance with Ophelia; clearly her dragon was recalling the memory too. She watched the cracks start to appear, noticing that it cracked opened much faster than Ophelia had.

"It's okay! Just calm down," Jade said.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next