The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles, Book I: ~You Have Reached the Eye of the Storm~:...

+4
Mordor
Malicious Nightmares
Sundara
Orodruin
8 posters

Page 41 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

Go down

...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles, Book I: ~You Have Reached the Eye of the Storm~:... - Page 41 Empty Re: ...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles, Book I: ~You Have Reached the Eye of the Storm~:...

Post by Sundara 6/19/2010, 4:01 pm

Spring_Blossom wrote:
"Weeeiiiiirrrdd." Nick said quietly.

[ btw, before, I said they were at the barracks . . . they're not. LOL I forgot that we said they were on Hydra island . . . I forget stuff. ]

Alex returned a few moments later, dragging a small boat by one end.

"What do we need the boat for?" Yvonne queried.

"To get to your camp." Alex replied.
Sundara
Sundara
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1302

Back to top Go down

...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles, Book I: ~You Have Reached the Eye of the Storm~:... - Page 41 Empty Re: ...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles, Book I: ~You Have Reached the Eye of the Storm~:...

Post by Spring_Blossom 6/19/2010, 4:25 pm

Twilit wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:
Twilit wrote:[Why don't YOU play Juliet? XD I played Anna Lucia.]

(Fine. -crosses arms agrily- xD)

[ Twisted Evil ]

Heather continued to glare daggers at her, waiting for an answer to her's and Martin's questions.
[*Hint hint* ^^]

She waited a while before answering, "I am afraid I cannot answer your questions. You must answer mine first. How did you get through the pylons?"

Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:
"Weeeiiiiirrrdd." Nick said quietly.

[ btw, before, I said they were at the barracks . . . they're not. LOL I forgot that we said they were on Hydra island . . . I forget stuff. ]

Alex returned a few moments later, dragging a small boat by one end.

"What do we need the boat for?" Yvonne queried.

"To get to your camp." Alex replied.

"How far away is it?"
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1501

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/19/2010, 4:28 pm

Spring_Blossom wrote:
Twilit wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:

[ Twisted Evil ]

Heather continued to glare daggers at her, waiting for an answer to her's and Martin's questions.
[*Hint hint* ^^]

She waited a while before answering, "I am afraid I cannot answer your questions. You must answer mine first. How did you get through the pylons?"

[Ah, now the truth comes out XD]

"What'll you do if we don't tell you?" asked Heather.
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Male Posts : 2308

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 6/19/2010, 4:42 pm

Twilit wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:
Twilit wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:

[ Twisted Evil ]

[*Hint hint* ^^]

[Ah, now the truth comes out XD]

"What'll you do if we don't tell you?" asked Heather.

(?)

The woman looked critically at Heather for a moment, "You would regret it." she stated monotonously.
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/19/2010, 4:47 pm

Heather glanced at Martin. "Your call."

[Sorry or the long reply waiting thing XD I was addicted to something else I was doing >_> *goes back to do*]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 6/19/2010, 5:13 pm

Twilit wrote:Heather glanced at Martin. "Your call."

[Sorry or the long reply waiting thing XD I was addicted to something else I was doing >_> *goes back to do*]

Martin shrugged, "It was already open. Someone probably forgot to close it." he lied. Juliet rose her eyebrow and turned her head as a burly man stepped out from behind her with a large rifle. He walked up to Martin's cage, opened it, grabbed Martin by his shirt and pushed him on the ground, gun pointed at his head. "The truth." she ordered.

(that's okay, I was also doing something else)
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/19/2010, 5:18 pm

[Well, I finished, so yeah ^^]

"Uh!! Someone unlocked it for us!" yelped Heather.
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 6/19/2010, 5:20 pm

Twilit wrote:[Well, I finished, so yeah ^^]

"Uh!! Someone unlocked it for us!" yelped Heather.

"Who?" Juliet demanded, as the man pushed the gun closer to Martin's head.
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/19/2010, 5:48 pm

Heather looked between the two. "His-his name was . . . Henry, he didn't say his last name, he, like, unlocked the pylon-things, then ran off into the forest. I don't know where he is! Honestly!" she lied, though, quite convincingly.
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 6/19/2010, 5:51 pm

Twilit wrote:Heather looked between the two. "His-his name was . . . Henry, he didn't say his last name, he, like, unlocked the pylon-things, then ran off into the forest. I don't know where he is! Honestly!" she lied, though, quite convincingly.

Juliet thought for a moment, "Fine. Lock him back up." she ordered the man, who obeyed quickly. "If we find out you're lying, you will regret it." she warned before leaving the room.
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/19/2010, 6:10 pm

They two walked away.
Heather looked up. There where two cameras trained on them from long wooden polls. "Huh. They've got cameras on us." she said, mostly to herself.
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 6/19/2010, 6:11 pm

Twilit wrote:They two walked away.
Heather looked up. There where two cameras trained on them from long wooden polls. "Huh. They've got cameras on us." she said, mostly to herself.

"Lovely." Martin said sarcastically. He laid back down and sighed, "I wonder who they are."
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/19/2010, 6:17 pm

"I dunno." said Heather, like she was thinking about something else. "I wonder how they got here. Maybe they crashed like us. Huh. But . . . why'd they capture us is what I'd really like to know."
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 6/19/2010, 6:41 pm

Twilit wrote:"I dunno." said Heather, like she was thinking about something else. "I wonder how they got here. Maybe they crashed like us. Huh. But . . . why'd they capture us is what I'd really like to know."

"Hey, Martin." Addy began, trying to look inconspicuous, "I have an idea."
Martin looked up, "What's that?"
She looked him in the eyes, and he suddenly caught on. "You take out the cameras, I'll get the key." she whispered. He nodded and tried to hide the smile that played on his lips.
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/19/2010, 7:12 pm

Heather picked up a stone and de-brained the camera on her side.
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 6/19/2010, 7:16 pm

Twilit wrote:Heather picked up a stone and de-brained the camera on her side.

Martin focused in on a rock just out of his reach, and it suddenly flung itself into the other camera, shattering it into a million pieces, "Bulls-eye." he laughed. Meanwhile, Addy focused her attention on the keys that were handing on a pole several feet away. A few seconds later, they floated over to her and she snatched them, grinning proudly. She quickly unlocked her and Martin's cage and ran over to Heather's, unlocking it.

Last edited by Spring_Blossom on 6/19/2010, 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/19/2010, 7:19 pm

[No offense, but dey don't keep keys next to the cadges XD but idk. And there's only two cadges - I thought Addy and Martin where in the same one XD
Do you wanna edit, or should we just continue? brain-hungry ]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 6/19/2010, 7:22 pm

Twilit wrote:[No offense, but dey don't keep keys next to the cadges XD but idk. And there's only two cadges - I thought Addy and Martin where in the same one XD
Do you wanna edit, or should we just continue? ]

(It wasn't by the cage, it was by the door. Wait, they're outside, aren't they? O_O Ohhh, okay. Forgot that. I'll edit.)
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/19/2010, 7:24 pm

[Yesh ^^ *waits for Sprig to edit*]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 6/19/2010, 7:25 pm

Twilit wrote:[Yesh ^^ *waits for Sprig to edit*]

(-edits-)
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/19/2010, 7:29 pm

Spring_Blossom wrote:

Martin focused in on a rock just out of his reach, and it suddenly flung itself into the other camera, shattering it into a million pieces, "Bulls-eye." he laughed. Meanwhile, Addy focused her attention on the keys that were handing on a pole several feet away. A few seconds later, they floated over to her and she snatched them, grinning proudly. She quickly unlocked her and Martin's cage and ran over to Heather's, unlocking it.

[Actually, I think Ben might be the only one with keys XD Hehehe. But what the hey.]

Heather jumped out of the cage. "Hey . . . what about Xavier? They must have him locked up somewhere else."
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 6/19/2010, 7:33 pm

Twilit wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:

[Actually, I think Ben might be the only one with keys XD Hehehe. But what the hey.]

Heather jumped out of the cage. "Hey . . . what about Xavier? They must have him locked up somewhere else."

(... I'm so lost on LOST, aren't I? xP)

"Yeah. Let's check this way." Addy suggested, pointing towards a path near the jungle.
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundara 6/19/2010, 10:36 pm

Spring_Blossom wrote:
"How far away is it?"

Alex stood up straight and looked at him, "Far." she replied flatly, and continued to drag the boat.
Yvonne sidestepped over Nick.

"Do you trust her?" she asked him, whispering.
Sundara
Sundara
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 6/19/2010, 10:54 pm

Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:
"How far away is it?"

Alex stood up straight and looked at him, "Far." she replied flatly, and continued to drag the boat.

"Not really, but right now, she's all we've got." he whispered back.
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundara 6/20/2010, 4:47 pm

Spring_Blossom wrote:
Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:
"How far away is it?"

"Not really, but right now, she's all we've got." he whispered back.

[ Just to let you know . . . I'll be away for the next five days. Goin' to camp, so I can't use internet. ]

Yvonne gave a slight nod, then suggested, "Let's go help her out with the boat."
Sundara
Sundara
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next