The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles, Book I: ~You Have Reached the Eye of the Storm~:...

+4
Mordor
Malicious Nightmares
Sundara
Orodruin
8 posters

Page 42 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42

Go down

...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles, Book I: ~You Have Reached the Eye of the Storm~:... - Page 42 Empty Re: ...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles, Book I: ~You Have Reached the Eye of the Storm~:...

Post by Spring_Blossom 6/20/2010, 4:58 pm

Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:
Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:
"How far away is it?"

Alex stood up straight and looked at him, "Far." she replied flatly, and continued to drag the boat.
Yvonne sidestepped over Nick.

"Do you trust her?" she asked him, whispering.

"Not really, but right now, she's all we've got." he whispered back.

[ Just to let you know . . . I'll be away for the next five days. Goin' to camp, so I can't use internet. ]

Yvonne gave a slight nod, then suggested, "Let's go help her out with the boat."

(Awwwwww, okay. :[)

"Okay." Nick walked over to help.

(WB... again. xP)
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1501

Back to top Go down

...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles, Book I: ~You Have Reached the Eye of the Storm~:... - Page 42 Empty Re: ...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles, Book I: ~You Have Reached the Eye of the Storm~:...

Post by Orodruin 6/20/2010, 6:30 pm

Spring_Blossom wrote:
Twilit wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:
Twilit wrote:Heather picked up a stone and de-brained the camera on her side.

Martin focused in on a rock just out of his reach, and it suddenly flung itself into the other camera, shattering it into a million pieces, "Bulls-eye." he laughed. Meanwhile, Addy focused her attention on the keys that were handing on a pole several feet away. A few seconds later, they floated over to her and she snatched them, grinning proudly. She quickly unlocked her and Martin's cage and ran over to Heather's, unlocking it.

[Actually, I think Ben might be the only one with keys XD Hehehe. But what the hey.]

Heather jumped out of the cage. "Hey . . . what about Xavier? They must have him locked up somewhere else."

(... I'm so lost on LOST, aren't I? xP)

"Yeah. Let's check this way." Addy suggested, pointing towards a path near the jungle.

[Iz okay ^^ I don't remember a whole lot . . . but things just keep coming back to me.]

Heather followed Addy.
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Male Posts : 2308

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 6/20/2010, 6:37 pm

Twilit wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:
Twilit wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:
Twilit wrote:Heather picked up a stone and de-brained the camera on her side.

Martin focused in on a rock just out of his reach, and it suddenly flung itself into the other camera, shattering it into a million pieces, "Bulls-eye." he laughed. Meanwhile, Addy focused her attention on the keys that were handing on a pole several feet away. A few seconds later, they floated over to her and she snatched them, grinning proudly. She quickly unlocked her and Martin's cage and ran over to Heather's, unlocking it.

[Actually, I think Ben might be the only one with keys XD Hehehe. But what the hey.]

Heather jumped out of the cage. "Hey . . . what about Xavier? They must have him locked up somewhere else."

(... I'm so lost on LOST, aren't I? xP)

"Yeah. Let's check this way." Addy suggested, pointing towards a path near the jungle.

[Iz okay ^^ I don't remember a whole lot . . . but things just keep coming back to me.]

Heather followed Addy.

Addy walked along as stealthily as possible.
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/20/2010, 7:05 pm

"Do you even know where you're going?!" asked Heather, in a quiet hiss. "I bet they'd keep him locked up to!"

[How are they gonna find him? --_-- Do I need to stick in Alex to save the day? I know you guys already did that, but I don't have another idea . . . ]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 6/20/2010, 7:08 pm

Twilit wrote:"Do you even know where you're going?!" asked Heather, in a quiet hiss. "I bet they'd keep him locked up to!"

[How are they gonna find him? --_-- Do I need to stick in Alex to save the day? I know you guys already did that, but I don't have another idea . . . ]

"Uhhh, not really..." Addy replied nervously.

(No clue. rolleyes Sure.)
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/20/2010, 7:11 pm

"Maybe we should have planned first, then."

[Where's Martin? :O
Kaaaay . . . do you wanna play her, or shall I?]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 6/20/2010, 7:13 pm

Twilit wrote:"Maybe we should have planned first, then."

[Where's Martin? :O
Kaaaay . . . do you wanna play her, or shall I?]

"I have a plan!" Martin piped up. "What's that?" Addy questioned. He grinned, "Formulate a plan."

(Somewhere over the rainbow. ^^ Naw, he's just being unusually quiet... You, please. =D)
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/20/2010, 7:16 pm

[AHA!! There he is XD hehe]
[Kay . . . *waits for Alex top pop up somewhere*]

Heather put her hands on her hips, a sharp retort on her tongue, but she bit it back.
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 6/20/2010, 7:18 pm

Twilit wrote:[AHA!! There he is XD hehe]
[Kay . . . *waits for Alex top pop up somewhere*]

Heather put her hands on her hips, a sharp retort on her tongue, but she bit it back.

"What, no somewhat-but-not-really witty remark, Heather?" Martin asked, a bit disappointed.
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/20/2010, 7:18 pm

[SPRIG!! (And Sunny, when you get back from camp) I need to make a new thread, I'll post the link here in a minute, so, uh . . . yeah XD]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 6/20/2010, 7:19 pm

Twilit wrote:[SPRIG!! (And Sunny, when you get back from camp) I need to make a new thread, I'll post the link here in a minute, so, uh . . . yeah XD]

(TWILIT!! Okay.)
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/20/2010, 7:27 pm

Spring_Blossom wrote:
Twilit wrote:[SPRIG!! (And Sunny, when you get back from camp) I need to make a new thread, I'll post the link here in a minute, so, uh . . . yeah XD]

(TWILIT!! Okay.)

[Yesh ^^ click link below, and re-post Martin's reply, pwease.]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 6/20/2010, 7:29 pm

Twilit wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:

(TWILIT!! Okay.)

[Yesh ^^ click link below, and re-post Martin's reply, pwease.]

(KK. -does that-)
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42