The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chronicles of Nia Cicida, Book 1: The Light at the End of the Tunnel [CHAPTER EIGHT ADDED]

+4
shadowsowner888
Noah the Flood
Akeria
The Mad Hatter
8 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Chronicles of Nia Cicida, Book 1: The Light at the End of the Tunnel [CHAPTER EIGHT ADDED] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Chronicles of Nia Cicida, Book 1: The Light at the End of the Tunnel [CHAPTER EIGHT ADDED]

Post by catbuster 10/5/2009, 2:01 pm

Oh...Mah....Gosh. I love it even though your EVIL! Razz
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

The Chronicles of Nia Cicida, Book 1: The Light at the End of the Tunnel [CHAPTER EIGHT ADDED] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Chronicles of Nia Cicida, Book 1: The Light at the End of the Tunnel [CHAPTER EIGHT ADDED]

Post by catbuster 10/5/2009, 2:03 pm

I think I'm gonna make the characters as I see them sometime later...... I can't now because I'm supposed to be doing homework. Hush hush don't tell anybody lipsrsealed xD
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 10/5/2009, 5:20 pm

LOL! I know I am. Twisted Evil
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Chronicles of Nia Cicida, Book 1: The Light at the End of the Tunnel [CHAPTER EIGHT ADDED] - Page 5 Siggy
Female Posts : 9056

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 10/6/2009, 2:10 pm

Lol I can't tell if that's a good thing or not! xD Oh and I love your siggy the peace sign is cool!
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 10/7/2009, 4:11 pm

For me, it'sa good thing. nod
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Chronicles of Nia Cicida, Book 1: The Light at the End of the Tunnel [CHAPTER EIGHT ADDED] - Page 5 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 10/7/2009, 4:15 pm

Lol OK then. xD
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 10/7/2009, 4:26 pm

I loves meh siggie. xD
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 10/7/2009, 5:40 pm

Lol me too!
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 1/15/2010, 8:42 am

I WILL BRING THIS BACK TO LIFE.
EVENTUALLY.
xD
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5