The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Battle of Love... Maturity rating: (IN PROGRESS) PLEASE POST!! :) NEW CHAPTER!!!!

+2
catbuster
softballbug20
6 posters

Go down

The Battle of Love... Maturity rating: (IN PROGRESS) PLEASE POST!! :) NEW CHAPTER!!!! Empty The Battle of Love... Maturity rating: (IN PROGRESS) PLEASE POST!! :) NEW CHAPTER!!!!

Post by softballbug20 12/8/2009, 7:16 pm

Prolouge

"Should we let him?" Hades asked.
"I agree with Hades," Poseidon remarked.
"It's just tha-...I don-..." Zeus studdered
"It just that what?" Poseidon asked Zeus.
"Well," Zeus started," It's just that he's coming to the age where he needs to start training with A-, I can't say the name, you know it scares me."
"I know how you feel, but the thing is the Battle is coming because some dork decided to bring the Titans back." Hades said, "And i'm kind of mad because whoever let them out, was not prepared for whats coming." Hades said.
"I don't know, i'll let Hermes let Apollo, oh Apollo. Know he needs to start." Zeus said with a heavy sigh.

Chapter 1

"Apollo, Apollo!!!!" Hermes said while crashing into the target Apollo was using, Apollo was tall, slim, tan, blonde hair, green eyes, and was wearing a tunic.
"What?" Apollo said rather annoyed.
"Your father sent this," Hermes said while giving Apollo the note.
"What? Why? Why Ares? Oh well," Apollo said with a sigh," I guess I will go, let Gordon know not to make me any more swords for a while."
"Yes A- Apollo" Hermes studdered," You know you have to go to the mortal world right?"
"Yes," Apollo sighed,"I will go," While at the same time walking out of the training center and the elevator not knowing what he was geting himself into.

Chapter 2

Well well, I have to train with the dork. he thought to himself.
Thunder boomed. "OK! OK! I'm sorry!" Apollo yelled
As Apollo arrived, he came to a place known to mortals as Central Park, but that was only the Mist. It was really a old abandoned warehouse known only to Half-Bloods and Gods, as Apollo walked up to it, it really
looked as if a tornado went throught it... armor everywhere, it was no pillow land thats for sure. It smelt so bad, you could easily smell the sweat and blood coming from trainees a mile away, unless you were mortal and it would smell like horse poo. All you heard was the clashing of swords and yelling coming from injured swordsman, or whatever. It heard like there was an actual battle raging, when it was just people fighting. As Apollo kept walking, he saw a plaque and walked up to it and it read:
"Weapons factory for the Army, attacked by the Japeneese in 1925 in a bombing."
"That would make sense judging it looks terrible here, it's sure no Mount Olympus" Apollo said to himself walking away, not looking where he was going. He ran right into him, the one god nobody liked, Ares, the God of War.
"Watch it lightning dork," He said as Apollo ran into him. Thunder boomed. "Sorry! Geez!" More thunder boomed.
"Oh, sorry," Apollo said and finally looked up.
"Well well, I have certainly have waited for you." Ares chuckled.
"OK then," Apolllo said sarcastically.
"Don't be a smart alac with me boy, I may have limited powers, but only Zeus knows what I can do to you, if only you weren't his child." Apollo laughed. "So lets get started, heres your armor." Ares said as he threw Apollo a breast plate, helmet and other things.
"Wait, what about a sword?" Apollo asked empty handed.
"Oh, Zeus asked for one specially made for you, it won't be ready untill tomorrow. So today you'll be fighting with your hands."
"WHAT?!" Apollo yelled. "Oh well I guess it will do."
"Good," Ares sneered, "You'll start of by wrestling her, the one on the other side of the arena, he names Rachel, so don't get quirky."
"I have to fight a girl?" Apollo asked.
"Yeah, you got a problem?"
"No."
"Good, Rachel?" Ares yelled.
"Yes?" Rachel responded.
"Come here!" Ares yelled as Rachel was trotting towards them.
"Yes Mr. Meat?"
Apollo chuckled.
"You'll be fighting him today, go easy on him."
"Okay." Rachel said.
"Lets go," she said as Apollo followed.
"I am NOT fighting you, not as long as I live." He was quickly put to the ground.
"You sure you want to say that?"
"No,"
"Good lets..."
Apollo was having one of those moments where everything fades and is focused on one thing, and that was Rachel. She was the most beautiful girls Apollo had seen in his entire life. He had a very long life and seen many girls, but not as pretty as her. She was tall, tan, had black hair, brown eyes, and she was just glowing, literally glowing.
"Apollo? Apollo? APOLLO!!!" Rachel screamed.
"Huh.... what?"
"Are we going to fight or what?"
"Yeah."
That shut your mouth, stop drooling, and lets fight!"
Apollo blushed, "OK," and they fought.

Chapter 3

"Well, that was fun." Rachel said.
"Yeah, yeah, so do you want me to walk you home?" Apollo asked as they were sitting on one of the benches at the training facility.
"Sure, but it's dark and we are in New York City."
"It's okay, we can take a stroll around New York," Apollo said putting an arm around Rachel.
"I feel so safe with you," Rachel said looking into his eyes, and then she stood up and so did Apollo, when he did, Apollo kissed her, right on the lips, it was long and Apollo liked it.
"Wow, Apollo! You are glowing!" Rachel exclaimed pulling back.
"What? I am? OH CRAP!" Apollo exclaimed.
"What?" Rachel asked.
"FATHER!" He soon felt electrucuted, not by the kiss, but by Zeus's one and only lightning bolt.

"APOLLO ALIMGHTY SON OF ZEUS!!!" Zeus yelled.
"Yes father?" Apollo said scared and twisting his tunic
"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?"
"Kissing Rachel good night, at least, we were..."
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU KISS A MORTAL?"
"No, what?"
"THE MIST IS LIFTED!"
"Really?" Apollo said in a small voice.
"YES!" Zeus yelled
"Crap, mom is NOT going to like this at all!" Apollo exclaimed.
"No your mom-" Zeus cutoff as Hera, Apollo's mother, walked in.
"I won't like what?" Hera said.
U-uh, nothing." Apollo studdered.
"Apollo, tell your mother what happened." Zeus said.

Last edited by softballbug20 on 6/19/2010, 5:34 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : adding new chapter)
softballbug20
softballbug20
Inspired Novice
Inspired Novice

Back to top Go down

The Battle of Love... Maturity rating: (IN PROGRESS) PLEASE POST!! :) NEW CHAPTER!!!! Empty Re: The Battle of Love... Maturity rating: (IN PROGRESS) PLEASE POST!! :) NEW CHAPTER!!!!

Post by catbuster 12/8/2009, 7:34 pm

YAAAYYY CATY!!!! I like it so far, don't forget the fantasy and maturity ratings!
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

The Battle of Love... Maturity rating: (IN PROGRESS) PLEASE POST!! :) NEW CHAPTER!!!! Empty Re: The Battle of Love... Maturity rating: (IN PROGRESS) PLEASE POST!! :) NEW CHAPTER!!!!

Post by softballbug20 12/8/2009, 8:09 pm

I put the Maturity rating in the description, but I will add the fantasy stuff afro
softballbug20
softballbug20
Inspired Novice
Inspired Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 12/8/2009, 9:03 pm

Okey dokey!
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/8/2009, 9:13 pm

Ooh, I love Greek mythology. Smile
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/8/2009, 9:21 pm

Awesome!

Just remember, don't use that blue ink. wink

Last edited by Shadow Fire on 12/8/2009, 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/8/2009, 9:31 pm

Don't you mean blue ink, Mia? XD
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 12/8/2009, 9:34 pm

Major oops. XD
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by wolflover96 12/9/2009, 10:13 am

OMP!(oh my pencil) cant wait for more
wolflover96
wolflover96
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/9/2009, 6:38 pm

Oooh, nice job so far! :3

Please remember that this blue is only for the mods, though. Smile So I've edited your post; now it's dark blue instead.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Battle of Love... Maturity rating: (IN PROGRESS) PLEASE POST!! :) NEW CHAPTER!!!! 1312The Battle of Love... Maturity rating: (IN PROGRESS) PLEASE POST!! :) NEW CHAPTER!!!! 2412The Battle of Love... Maturity rating: (IN PROGRESS) PLEASE POST!! :) NEW CHAPTER!!!! 3349The Battle of Love... Maturity rating: (IN PROGRESS) PLEASE POST!! :) NEW CHAPTER!!!! 3548The Battle of Love... Maturity rating: (IN PROGRESS) PLEASE POST!! :) NEW CHAPTER!!!! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by softballbug20 12/12/2009, 9:03 pm

thanks Shadowsowner888!!! BTW, did Catbuster tell u about my group I made on FB??? Question BTW: how do u get the really hot, and frozen eggs on Dragcave?
softballbug20
softballbug20
Inspired Novice
Inspired Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 12/12/2009, 11:04 pm

Haha, you shyould check out the club and cup'o joe sections to talk about that stuff!
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/13/2009, 11:22 am

Yeah, cup o joe, please . . . or at least a PM. xD But yes, she did, and you just gotta click 'em really fast! They're as common as most other eggs.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Battle of Love... Maturity rating: (IN PROGRESS) PLEASE POST!! :) NEW CHAPTER!!!! 1312The Battle of Love... Maturity rating: (IN PROGRESS) PLEASE POST!! :) NEW CHAPTER!!!! 2412The Battle of Love... Maturity rating: (IN PROGRESS) PLEASE POST!! :) NEW CHAPTER!!!! 3349The Battle of Love... Maturity rating: (IN PROGRESS) PLEASE POST!! :) NEW CHAPTER!!!! 3548The Battle of Love... Maturity rating: (IN PROGRESS) PLEASE POST!! :) NEW CHAPTER!!!! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by softballbug20 12/13/2009, 7:08 pm

weird, was there when released kept clicking really really fast, and it said either this egg is too hot to touch or this egg is too cold to touch. BTW, the fan club was 4 ppl to join writers guild or people who can't get to Writers guild and are on FB Wink
softballbug20
softballbug20
Inspired Novice
Inspired Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down