The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night

+2
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Jesus4Eternity
6 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night

Post by The Mad Hatter 12/27/2009, 10:35 pm

[elloooo!]
[I will join in a sec. xD]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 9056

Back to top Go down

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 12/27/2009, 10:38 pm

(...her last name is Wolfe, not Black. where the heck did you get that from? lol)
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6862

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 12/27/2009, 10:39 pm

(Yay! Wormy!)
(Jasper be my brother this time. xD)

(Oops. XD, well, I knew it was something wolfy, and I thought of Jacob Black.. xD)
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 2 SiggyWeather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 2 Siggy
Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 2 SiggyWeather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 12/27/2009, 10:42 pm

(in the book i'm writing my last name is either wolfe or black...i forgot! xD hey Wormtail!)
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 12/27/2009, 10:47 pm

(You gotta reply Jess. Wink)

(Wormy... you bettah RP with me! xD)
(How many charries are you gonna have here? xD)
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 12/27/2009, 11:03 pm

(Jess? Reply? )
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 12/27/2009, 11:05 pm

(sorry. had to do something.)
I woke up the next morning. I could feel something was going to happen today. I shrudgged it off and ate my breakfast.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 12/27/2009, 11:13 pm

Immediatly after breakfast, Jasper and I got ready to see Scott. We set off quickly, not wanting to waste any time.
"Scott?" I knocked on his door. "What?! Oh! Hello Amanda, Jasper." He nodded. "We need to talk to you about one of yours... Jessi Wolfe? According to Randy, who got the information from one of his clan, she was illegally changing the weather; she is thirteen. We were hoping you could speak to her, or do you think we should take it to court? We all know this is a strict rule." Scott sighed unhappily. I quickly looked outside. Sleet. Crud.
"Take her to court, whatever!" He barked, then seemed to realize who he was talking to. "I'm sorry Amanda, Jasper." He apologized. "Do not worry, Scott; I understand." I shivered slightly. "We will talk to her. Would you like to come?" Jasper spoke for the first time. Scott nodded. "Very well."
"Mr. Scott, would this be the place?" I asked. "Yes, Miss Amanda." I walked up to the door and rang the doorbell, Jasper and Scott behind me.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 12/27/2009, 11:19 pm

Shannon answered the door. "Hello Scott, Amanda, Jasper. What brings you hear?"
Jessi heard her mom say those names and flew up the stairs as fast as she could to her room as silently as possible. She got on her bad and started to read.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 12/27/2009, 11:21 pm

"We were wishing to speak with your daughter." I smiled. "Where would she be?" Jasper added.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 12/27/2009, 11:24 pm

Her eyes widened with rage. "JESSABELLE NICOLE MARIA WOLFE! GET DOWN HERE, NOW!"
Jessi came downstairs "Mom! Don't say my full name infront of company!"
"Would you care to explain yourself?"
Her eyes wondered to the door. "Hi Mr. Snow. Amanda, Jasper."
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 12/27/2009, 11:37 pm

"I'm sorry, Shanon, but we must take her to the palace court. Underage manipulation of the weather. It was a little thing, but Nathan wants to press charges. I, personally, would let her off with a warning..."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 12/27/2009, 11:38 pm

Jessi blinked. "What are you talking about? I didn't manipulate any weather."

Last edited by jessirey on 12/27/2009, 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 12/27/2009, 11:41 pm

"This is coming from Randy, who got it from Nathan. He said something about a blizzard?" I asked, shivering slightly.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 12/27/2009, 11:43 pm

"But I-"
Shanon cut her off. "I did that."

Last edited by jessirey on 12/27/2009, 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 12/27/2009, 11:45 pm

jessirey wrote:I went home and watched him from my window. I knew he was messing around. Rain Rangers were always so predictable. I made it stop snowing outside and I conjured a blizzard. "Let's see how the Big Bad Ranger deals with that."

(See? She did.)

"Amanda. Jasper." I nodded polietly. "Yes, that's her. I saw her from the window controlling the snow."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 12/27/2009, 11:50 pm

(>:-P)
Jessi sighed. "Mom, please don't try to cover for me."
"But Jess-"
"Mom. I can take of myself." She nodded. "I did that."
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 12/28/2009, 9:43 am

"You don't know how much easier that makes things." I laughed. "Shanon, if Nathan wants to press charges, we'll have to take her. I, personally, don't find it that big of an issue- it wasn't like she changed sunshine to snow or anything, but rules are rules. Nathan?" I turned to him. "Would you like to press charges?" He nodded. "Very well. Jessi? Please come with me. Shanon, I am truly sorry. Really, I am." I smiled sadly.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 12/28/2009, 2:22 pm

(RP, Amanda?)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 2 Siggy Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 2 Siggy Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 2 Siggy Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 12/28/2009, 2:36 pm

(Sures. Who and who?)
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 12/28/2009, 2:39 pm

(Well, I only have one charrie. tongue Saffron ___ and Sarah Sunshine?)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 2 Siggy Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 2 Siggy Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 2 Siggy Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 12/28/2009, 7:53 pm

(Jess, reply?)
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 12/28/2009, 11:04 pm

Shannon nodded to Scott. She bent over and whispered to Jessi "Please be careful."
Jessi nodded and hugged her mom. She went with the others.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 12/28/2009, 11:14 pm

(amanda?)
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 12/28/2009, 11:29 pm

(That is my name. xD)

I let the tempature rise slightly, stopping my sister's shivering. "Thanks." She whispered near silently, and walked towards the courtroom next to the palace.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next