The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night

+2
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Jesus4Eternity
6 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 8 Empty Re: Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 3:42 pm

"If she'e delirious again, just... oh my gosh." I rna over to my sister, her eyes blood red. "Amanda, Amanda! Shhh." I stopped her flailing arms.
'Hand it over, Amanda. You cannot win. You have no back-up. Jasper is gone, and you have nothing. Give me the kingdom!' A wave of water washes over me, and I shiver violently. 'Never!' I yell, but it is weak and coarse compared to his voice. 'Give me the kingdom!'
She began shivering violently, and I grabbed the blankets wildly. "Never!" She screamed, tears streaming down her face. "Amanda, calm down. I'm here."
'Amanda, calm down. I'm here.' Jasper's voice comes from nowhere, and suddenly I know what to do. 'Leave at once!" I screech, my eyes pulsing. He backs away, but not before whispering three words. "I'll be back."
"Leave at once!" She screams, her voice full of authority no one has ever heard. I back away immediatly, watching my sister. Her eyes slowly go back to their normal color. "Jasper! Alice!" And she burst into tears, her head forgotten."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 8 Siggy
Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 8 SiggyWeather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 8 Siggy
Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 8 SiggyWeather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 8 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 8 Empty Re: Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night

Post by Miss_Alice 1/9/2010, 3:54 pm

Alice's face keep the look of sadness, the entire time. At the end, she looked at Jasper. "What... just.... happened?" She said.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 3:58 pm

"I don't know... Amanda, calm down." I pulled the blankets over her shivering body. "What happened?" But the only answer I could get was, "Harry... kingdom... water...."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/9/2010, 4:00 pm

Alice listened, staying in her spot. "That... doesn't sound good..." She said quietly.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 4:09 pm

"Alice, get me that book at the bottom of the shelf. The thick blue one." I said quickly, my hand on Amanda's forehead. "She has a high fever..." I muttered. "Kingdom... steal...."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/9/2010, 4:12 pm

Alice went over to the bookshelf. Her eyes scanned it, and she pulled out the think blue one. She walked back and handed it to Jasper.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 4:17 pm

I flipped through it quickly, finding what I needed. "Oh, no. Oh, crud, crud, crud." I muttered, reading over it. "Alice, this is all of our family's recorded history. It seems, when Amanda hit her head, it triggered something in her brain. When she was screaming... she was seeing the future."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/9/2010, 4:21 pm

Alice's eyes widened. "No way!" She said, then remembered what happened before. Her screaming, her eyes, what she had said... She gasped. "Remember what she said? Harry... Kingdom... Water?"
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 4:23 pm

"Harry... kingdom.. water... kingdom.... steal..." I remembered. "If you remember, Harry is in charge or hurricanes. That would explain water... but not kingdom or steal..."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/9/2010, 4:24 pm

Alice paused, letting the words scrabble in her head. She was always good at word problems. "Do you have a piece of paper and pen?" She said finally.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 4:28 pm

"On her night table." I muttered, my hand on her sweaty forehead. "Jasper... gone... Harry... kingdom..." She moaned. "Write this down!"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/9/2010, 4:31 pm

Alice got the paper and pen and wrote down the words: Harry, Water, Kingdom, Steal, Jasper, and Gone. "OK," She muttered, before scribbling down any word combinations.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 4:43 pm

I cough harshly at the touch of yet another wave. "I told you I would come again." He snarls, and I flinch. "You'll never take it away, Harry! You..." And it went black.
She was flinching. "Shhh, shhh." I muttered. "Jasper... get Harry... destroy... take...."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/9/2010, 4:45 pm

Get, Harry, and Take where the newest words so far. Alice scribbled them down. "OK, I've got Harry, Water, Kingdom Steal, Jasper, Take, and Gone. Any ideas to what that might be?"
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 4:50 pm

"Don't forget Destroy." I muttered, moving her hair away from her face.

[Jasper's not gonna be able to help, 'cuz I play him, and I know what's going on.... xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/9/2010, 4:52 pm

{Awh. Razz xD}

Alice wrote down destroy. "And destroy." She continued with tying the words together.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 4:57 pm

Amanda's eyes opened again, and the blood red pierced mine. "Jasper. Don't let Harry come to the meeting. Make some excuse, but don't let him come." And they closed once again.
I quickly ducked my head out the window to look over the Kingdom. Sure enough, the rainbow that tied everything together was faded more than usual.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/9/2010, 5:00 pm

Alice finished the problem. "I think she's right..." She muttered, then held up the paper. At the bottom- in Alice's scribble like handwriting was:

Harry, Water Steal, Kingdom.
Jasper... get Harry... destroy water... take kingdom....

{That's what i actually got writing it down. I hope it's right... Rolling Eyes )
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 5:04 pm

[I don't wanna check, so we'll pretend it's right. xD]

"This is something about Harry, obviously. And he can control water..."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/9/2010, 5:10 pm

{Whoo-Hoo! I was right! *i guess.* xD}

"Lovely..." Alice muttered, looking at the paper then setting it down. "So, now, we have to stop Harry, If I'm correct?"
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 5:15 pm

"From coming to the meeting." I corrected, lying my hand on her forehead. "Which may not be that hard. I doubt we're having the meeting on time now, with Amanda like this; she still has a fever."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/9/2010, 5:19 pm

Alice nodded. "So, How are we going to kick him out of the meeting- when we have it?"
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 5:20 pm

"Just tell him the wrong date." I sighed, looking at my sister's pale face. I lifted the melted ice pack from the back of her head and froze part of it, lying it back on the wound.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/9/2010, 5:24 pm

Alice pointed to herself. "Do you want me to do it?" She asked.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 5:27 pm

"No; he wouldn't believe you. He doesn't know about Amanda like this, so just don't tell him that we're rescheduling."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next