The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night

+2
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Jesus4Eternity
6 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 11 Empty Re: Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night

Post by Miss_Alice 1/9/2010, 10:04 pm

{xD}

Alice turned and looked at Amanda. "I like your hair down, It looks pretty." She said with a slight smile.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 11 Empty Re: Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 10:09 pm

"Thanks. It's only curly because of the bun." I giggled, handing Jasper the pins as he fiddled with the watch. "There." He handed Alice the watch.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 11 Siggy
Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 11 SiggyWeather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 11 Siggy
Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 11 SiggyWeather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 11 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/9/2010, 10:12 pm

"Thank you..." Alice said, looking at the watch, then put it on her wrist. She looked at Amanda and giggled quietly also.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 10:16 pm

[Amanda says the meeting starts now, and everyone should come in. xD]

An hour later, we were all in the room and ready for the meeting. I checked to make sure everyone was here [except Harry] and smiled confidently.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/9/2010, 10:19 pm

"Where am I supposed to sit?" Alice murmured to Amanda.

{Ohmigosh. I tried to type murmured, and instead, I typed murdered. xDD}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/9/2010, 10:20 pm

(lol)

I walked around town and got something to eat. I wished Mom would let me come here more often. I liked it here. Everyone seamed to know one another, and they were all happy.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6862

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 10:22 pm

[Your subconcious scares me, Alice. xD]

"Right here." I whispered quietly, pointing to the chair to my immediate left, smiling.
~!~
[How do I respond to that? xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 10:23 pm

[Alice? Reply on VK RP?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/9/2010, 10:23 pm

{Aheh. ^^' xD}

Alice looked at the chair and smiled lightly. "Thank You." She said, before walking to the chair.

{Sorry, On it. ^^}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 10:45 pm

[What if you had forgotten the 'to' and posted it accidentally? "Alice murdered Amanda." Great way to start a meeting; kill the Queen. xD]

"Now, I apologize for postponing this meeting, as of injury. However, we're all used to it; one of us has had the need for it at least once, no?" I raised my eyebrows.

[Hey... this'll mostly be the peeps talking, so... if you want to borrow a few of the main Weather peeps.... just ask. I just claim Lizzy Lightning. xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/9/2010, 10:49 pm

(that would be so funny. and i'm good for now)
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/9/2010, 10:52 pm

{That would be funny. xDD}

Alice sat down, tucking her dress in like your supposed to when you sit down with a dress. She looked at everyone with large light blue eyes.
{Can I use Wendy Wind and Clarice Cloud? ^^)
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/9/2010, 10:55 pm

(kill the queen! kill the queen! lol, jk)
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/9/2010, 10:57 pm

{No thanks. I rather not be killed by Jasper... and possibly everyone else.}
{But mostly Jasper. Rolling Eyes xD}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 10:59 pm

[O.o I was about to say you would be kicked out by Jasper. xD]

"Alice? As our Commoner, would you open us in prayer to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ?"

[Ya. Very Happy]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/9/2010, 11:05 pm

{Are you sure? xD}

Alice felt all eyes on her. She stood up. "Sure." She said, and waited for everyone to duck their head and close their eyes.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 11:07 pm

[Yeah, cuz unless someone else uses them, my posts are gonna be mega-elite. xD]

Everyone closed their eyes and waited.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/9/2010, 11:08 pm

(do it Alice. Please! I beg you!!! jk)
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/9/2010, 11:13 pm

Alice shut her eyes and folded her hands. "Dear Lord, Thank you for letting everyone be here today in good health. And let us follow you in our footsteps. Amen."

{Sorry it's short...}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 11:19 pm

[It's okay. God heard. Smile]

"Thank you, Alice." I smiled at her. "Now, let's see... what's first on the agenda... ah. The underage weather altering law, sent anonymously. Would anyone care to comment?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/9/2010, 11:20 pm

(lol that's like, a hundredth of what Amanda would have put.)
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/9/2010, 11:23 pm

Jesus4Eternity wrote:[It's okay. God heard. Smile]

"Thank you, Alice." I smiled at her. "Now, let's see... what's first on the agenda... ah. The underage weather altering law, sent anonymously. Would anyone care to comment?"

Wendy and Clarice looked at each other and shook their heads.

Alice thought about it for a moment. She shook her head also.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 11:26 pm

"Alice, this is where we need you. We don't know what it's like to be a commoner. We need to know what prohibits you and what we can do. That's why you're here."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/9/2010, 11:29 pm

Alice nodded. "Well, Um. There's always the fact I hear people around town complaining about the rule." She paused. "There's also the Parents who snap at their children. Around a month ago a mother was screaming at her child because the kid used their power. Almost all of commoners complain around town. It's like gossip- only more."
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 11:31 pm

"Obviously, we can't have five year old running around changing rain to sunshine, but we might be able to let it off a little. For example, let the commoner come to one of you and prove that they can use it?" I asked.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next