The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night

+2
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Jesus4Eternity
6 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 14 Empty Re: Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night

Post by Miss_Alice 1/10/2010, 10:19 pm

{Sorry. ^^"}
{No kidding! xD}

"Yeah, She's one of my childhood friends." Kaito said with a smile. "Well, It's good she's making new friends. Does she smile around Amanda?" He asked.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 14 Empty Re: Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/10/2010, 10:20 pm

"Um... yeah." I chuckled. "Why?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 14 Siggy
Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 14 SiggyWeather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 14 Siggy
Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 14 SiggyWeather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 14 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/10/2010, 10:21 pm

Kaito's eyes widened. "No. Flipping. Way." He said- stunned. Alice never usually smiled around other people!
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/10/2010, 10:28 pm

"Uh... what's with the expression? Oh, right... she's a Ranger."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/10/2010, 10:30 pm

Kaito could only nod- he was speechless. {xD}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/10/2010, 10:32 pm

"Don't worry; I'm not lying." I chuckled. "You'll see at the dance."

[Skip to the dance?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/10/2010, 10:33 pm

{Sure, You start. xD}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/10/2010, 10:41 pm

[But I don't wanna.......]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/12/2010, 10:25 pm

[Fine. xD]

"Amanda. You look gorgeous." I complimented as she walzted down the stairs. "Thanks." She smiled, spinning around. "Have you seen Alice?" I shook my head.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/13/2010, 11:00 pm

Kaito messed with his tie, looking around. He looked over and spotted both Amanda and Jasper. He smiled lightly.
Alice waited on the other side of the ballroom doors. Her stomach was filled with butterflies. She moved to the wall and slid down it slowly.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/13/2010, 11:02 pm

"Alice?" I called gently, before the dance starts. "Alice?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/13/2010, 11:12 pm

Alice heard her name, but stayed in her spot. She didn't feel like moving.
{She is Lazy... xD}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/14/2010, 7:07 pm

I saw her. "Alice! Come upstairs before the ball starts!" I giggled, grabbing her wrist.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 1/14/2010, 8:04 pm

(RP, Amanda?)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 14 Siggy Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 14 Siggy Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 14 Siggy Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 14 Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/14/2010, 9:18 pm

Alice looked at Amanda for a few minutes, then sighed quietly. She smiled lightly. "Yeah, Let's go..."
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/14/2010, 9:24 pm

I grabbed her wrist and slipped upstairs. "Stay here."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/14/2010, 9:27 pm

Alice, still with that small smile of hers, saluted. "Aye Aye." She said, with a small giggle.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/14/2010, 9:29 pm

"Jasper, you know what to do." I nodded, and walked out the doors.
"As tradition holds, Amanda goes first, and then you, then me. I'll tell you when to go." I smiled.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/14/2010, 9:35 pm

Alice nodded at Jasper. "M'kay." She said.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/15/2010, 5:55 pm

Everyone was there; at least, all the heads, besides Harry. "You may go!" I announced, and they went to their towns to tell everyone it was time. Before anyone came, I ran back upstairs.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/16/2010, 10:15 am

Alice looked down at her toes, swinging back and forth slightly.

{I. Have. Been. Up. All. Night. e.e *claws at the sides of her head*}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/16/2010, 10:24 am

I coughed harshly and sighed. We'd be up here for approximentally half an hour.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/16/2010, 3:57 pm

Alice continued rocking slightly, with a slight sigh adding in.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/16/2010, 11:24 pm

After everyone was there, I nodded to Jasper. Slowly, the doors open simutaneously, and I walked out, actually managing not to trip.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/16/2010, 11:32 pm

Before the doors opened, Alice leaned over to Jasper. "Do I just go after her?" She asked, biting the inside of her cheek again, just as the doors opened.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next