The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night

+2
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Jesus4Eternity
6 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 13 Empty Re: Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night

Post by Miss_Alice 1/10/2010, 5:30 pm

Once Jasper left, Alice sighed again. "I dunno- The whole Henry thing gives me the creeps. I get tense when I here the story."
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 13 Empty Re: Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/10/2010, 5:32 pm

"Don't you think it scares me to? Someone trying to steal the Kingdom?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 13 Siggy
Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 13 SiggyWeather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 13 Siggy
Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 13 SiggyWeather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 13 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/10/2010, 5:35 pm

I watched as a bunch of people walked out of a building. I reconized one of them as Scott Snow, so I went up to him. "Hey Mr. Snow."

Last edited by jessirey on 1/10/2010, 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6862

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/10/2010, 5:37 pm

[Please do not jump into roleplays without permission.]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/10/2010, 5:41 pm

[sorry. have you not noticed me here the whole time?]
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/10/2010, 5:42 pm

[I've seen you, but you've basically been self-RPing.]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/10/2010, 5:42 pm

" 'Course I know it scares you." Alice said, but sighed again. "Do you really think Harry would do that?"
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/10/2010, 5:44 pm

"He's always been... a rebel, almost. He would only just obey, and he was always stalking off alone. It wasn't unusual to see him muttering to himself; but I never thought he could do something like this."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/10/2010, 5:46 pm

[sorry. just got bored. so, can I jump in?]
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/10/2010, 5:46 pm

"Ah." Alice said, nodding.

{Short post. Razz}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/10/2010, 5:49 pm

[xD]
[Um... let's see... Jasper and Kaito now? ]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/10/2010, 5:52 pm

{Sure! You start it though! Razz xD}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/10/2010, 5:54 pm

[hellooo? can i please jump in?]
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/10/2010, 5:55 pm

[Rawr, Alice. Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 13 Icon_razz xD]

I walked out of the meeting towards the Town Hall, going to edit the rules and send out the letters. The dance would be tonight, most likely, if everyone cooperated.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/10/2010, 5:59 pm

{Very Happy}

Kaito was sitting on the edge of the fountain, yawning slightly and stretching.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/10/2010, 6:04 pm

As I was walking past the fountain, I dropped all the papers. [xD- this sounds more like me. I would totally do that. xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/10/2010, 6:06 pm

{Baha. xD}

Kaito- being the kind person he is- got down on his hands and knees, picking up the papers, unaware that it was Jasper. He just thought it was an average person.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/10/2010, 6:07 pm

[Kaito- you are helping the King. xD]

"Thank you." I said as we got them back in order. "What's your name?" I wanted to see how a commoner normally reacted, instead of being all formal as they usually did.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/10/2010, 6:11 pm

{Kaito is to think headed to understand. xDD He's like Kaname- he has one thing in mind: being kind. nod xD)

Kaito handed the papers up, and smiled lightly. "Your welcome." And he still didn't know it was Jasper. Of course Alice had told him about Jasper... but he was still to thickheaded to notice. "My name is Kaito, Kaito Mitzuki." He said with a smile- then he noticed it was Jasper.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/10/2010, 9:07 pm

[PLAY CHESS!!! xD]

I smiled. "I'll remember you, Kaito Mitzuki. I'm Jasper. Would you like the honor of coming to the Annual Dance tonight?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/10/2010, 9:12 pm

{xD!}

"Ah. Pleased to meet you, Jasper." Kaito said with a slight smile. His smile brightened. "Sure! I'd like that!"
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/10/2010, 9:14 pm

[Kaito and Kaname playing chess.... O.o]

"It's tonight, at 7. You will not be alone; there is another young one coming. Alice, I believe her name is." I smiled.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/10/2010, 9:21 pm

{Oh... My... Gosh. O.o}

Kaito face brightened. "Alice will be there?" He said with a smile.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/10/2010, 9:23 pm

[I totally wanna RP that! xD]

"You know her?" I asked, grinning. "She and my sister Amanda are quite close."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/10/2010, 10:17 pm

[Alice?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next