The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night

+2
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Jesus4Eternity
6 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 15 Empty Re: Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/16/2010, 11:35 pm

"I'll tell you." I whispered quickly, watching Amanda. "Go now- stand on her right side."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 15 Siggy
Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 15 SiggyWeather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 15 Siggy
Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 15 SiggyWeather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 15 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 15 Empty Re: Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night

Post by Miss_Alice 1/16/2010, 11:36 pm

Alice nodded at Jasper, then whispered: "Thank you for telling me." quickly. She walked down, to the right of Amanda.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/16/2010, 11:42 pm

Once she was there, I walked to the left side od my sister. "We welcome you... to the Annual Conference Dance!" Amanda said brightly, and the music began. I motioned to Alice to stay where she was.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/16/2010, 11:48 pm

Alice noted Jasper noting her to stay where she was, so she did. She messed slightly with her braid.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/16/2010, 11:57 pm

The first song began, and I stayed statue-still, knowing exactly what to do. As it ended, I nodded slightly, saying that we could go dance now.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/17/2010, 12:02 am

Alice stared out a window to her left at the first song, kind-of gazing off... But when Amanda nodded, it caught her attention. She nodded also, smiling lightly. This was going to be great... She hoped.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/17/2010, 1:52 pm

I walked slowly down the left hand stairs, Jasper following. "Let's go."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/17/2010, 5:36 pm

Alice nodded again. "Okay." She said and followed.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/17/2010, 9:29 pm

[I'm getting WB... you?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 1/17/2010, 9:32 pm

(RP anyone?)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 15 Siggy Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 15 Siggy Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 15 Siggy Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 15 Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 5/10/2010, 3:32 pm

Name:Aure Tea Bird
Personality (PLEASE be specific!) : Faint, wispy, indistinct sort of person. Keenly intelligent, and expresses herself best on paper-But in the real world she acts like she is just begun to learn how to interact with people. Shy, reclusive, and abrasive if you bother her too much.
Description: Short for her age, and skinny-Seeming as if she could blown away by the wind herself. Despite her youth, her hair divides into three colors-Gold, silver, and white. She keeps it in a braid down her back. Likes blue jeans and gray colored anything.
Anything else?:Wind Willow
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely
'Cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel
Or just the train?~Tidal wave, Owl city.
Female Posts : 3205

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/17481697803

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 5/13/2010, 5:41 pm

{{Er...Is anyone going to, like, approve me?]
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely
'Cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel
Or just the train?~Tidal wave, Owl city.
Female Posts : 3205

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/17481697803

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15