The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night

+2
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Jesus4Eternity
6 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night

Post by Miss_Alice 1/9/2010, 5:29 pm

Alice nodded. "M'kay." She said, then took the scrap paper and scrunched it into a ball. She flicked her wrist and it landed in the trash.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 9 Empty Re: Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 5:34 pm

Amanda coughed harshly, then opened her eyes again. They were the normal purple, and I let out a sigh of relief as she stood up. She looked better too; her face was less pale, and her eyes were sparkling slightly. "Amanda?" I asked quietly.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 9 Siggy
Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 9 SiggyWeather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 9 Siggy
Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 9 SiggyWeather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 9 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/9/2010, 5:37 pm

Alice watched from her spot. Atleast Amanda was looking better.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 5:39 pm

"Alice? Jasper?" I asked, my voice rough and weak. I stepped unsteadily towards them, my head still hurting.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/9/2010, 5:41 pm

"Whoa, Amanda. Sit down..." Alice said, looking at Amanda.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 5:44 pm

I looked at my sister protectively, making sure she was okay. 'It's okay, Alice. I won't let her get hurt.' I mouthed so Amanda couldn't hear. "Amanda, your head is still bleeding." I put the ice pack on her head. "Are you feeling better?" She nodded slowly. "When I was... out of it... I saw something."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/9/2010, 5:49 pm

Alice glanced at Jasper, then nodded. Her eyes widened when Amanda said something about seeing something when she was knocked out.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 5:53 pm

"Harry... he's going to... well, he was..." I gulped. "It's hard to explain."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/9/2010, 5:53 pm

Alice glanced at Jasper, then to Amanda.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 5:56 pm

"Well, um... Harry Hurricane was demanding the kingdom..." I began. "You weren't there, and I wasn't in good shape. He was fighting me, and said he'd be back. And then, when he came back, he continually demanded it." I shuddered, and Jasper's hands appeared on my shoulders.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/9/2010, 5:58 pm

Alice glanced at Jasper again, remaining in her spot.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 5:59 pm

"We heard you in your sleep, Amanda. You were saying things... are you sure you're okay? Go lie down." She glared, but lied down. "You still have a fever. Stay."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/9/2010, 6:04 pm

Alice remained quiet- this didn't seem like it was any of her business.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 6:18 pm

"Alice, can you go get Randy Rain and Scott Snow? We need them both." I lied my hand on her forehead. "You're burning up."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/9/2010, 6:20 pm

Alice nodded and left. She ran/walked down the hallway, looking for the rooms for Scott Snow and Randy Rain.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 6:21 pm

She closed her eyes, and I left my hand on her forehead. It was rising dramatically.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/9/2010, 6:23 pm

Alice came to Scott Snow's room. She knocked on the door then waited.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 6:28 pm

"Yes?" I asked, answering the door, a smile on my face. "What do you need, my dear?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/9/2010, 6:30 pm

Alice pointed the direction in which she came. "Jasper needs you in the infirmary." She said, looking at him.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 6:33 pm

"Okay. I'll be there right away." I walked quickly there. "Yes?"
"Wait for Randy... then I'll explain."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/9/2010, 6:35 pm

Alice nodded then moved to Randy's room. Again- She knocked on the door.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 6:36 pm

"Yes?" I asked, answering the door. "What do you want this time, young one?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/9/2010, 6:39 pm

Alice sighed quietly, then pointed down the hallway. "Jasper wants you in the Infirmary." She repeated.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 6:49 pm

"Very well." I began walking down. What had happened to Amanda this time?
"She has a high fever." I whispered as Amanda moaned. "Please. You know what to do." Scott nodded. "Randy?" He nodded and began his work of letting water slowly settle on her forehead as Scott started cooling her body down.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/9/2010, 6:50 pm

Alice walked after Randy, then watched from the doorway.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next