The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night

+2
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Jesus4Eternity
6 posters

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 6 Empty Re: Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/6/2010, 10:09 pm

"Well... do you like the dress?" I asked, quickly changing the subject.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 6 Siggy
Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 6 SiggyWeather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 6 Siggy
Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 6 SiggyWeather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 6 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 6 Empty Re: Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night

Post by Miss_Alice 1/6/2010, 10:11 pm

Alice looked at Amanda, with a small smile. "Actually- I love it. Thank you for letting me use it!" She glanced at herself in the mirror, then tucked her bangs behind her ear, before looking back at Amanda.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/6/2010, 10:20 pm

"Don't mention it." I smiled. "You can stay here for the remainder of the week, if you wish."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/6/2010, 10:21 pm

Alice smiled lightly again. "That'd be nice..." She said- but her heart still ached, still thinking of Kaito...

{Awh. Teenage love. xD}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/6/2010, 10:25 pm

[xD]

"I'll show you your room later; after you do what you're itching to do." I smiled and rubbed the back of my head. "Ow."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/6/2010, 10:29 pm

Alice grabbed Amanda's hand. "Don't do that, You'll re-open the wound." She said- totally ignoring the first part of what Amanda said.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/6/2010, 10:30 pm

"Okay..." I was utterly loopy. "Peanut butter..."

[She's gone wacky from the fall. xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/6/2010, 10:34 pm

Alice arched an eyebrow. "Uh-Oh." She muttered, looking at Amanda.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/6/2010, 10:35 pm

"Laptops in the garbage.... Jasper's flash drive...."
"Alice? Has she gone crazy yet?" I asked.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/6/2010, 10:37 pm

Alice turned to the door. "Yes- Yes she has! She just said something about Laptops in the Garage..." She said, shaking her head.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/6/2010, 10:39 pm

"Okay. I'm coming in." Amanda was wandering around, as usual. "Amanda?" I called pleasantly. "Mousetrap..." SHe said dreamily. "Red water ballons filled with goop." I answered quickly. She smiled. "Basketballs..."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/6/2010, 10:46 pm

Alice raised an eyebrow, and looked at Jasper and Amanda. Her jaw dropped.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/7/2010, 4:01 pm

"Don't say anything; she'd take it the wrong way." I whispered so Amanda couldn't hear. "I only know this from years of experience." She wandered around again. "Blue toothpaste..." I chuckled lightly. "Amanda, gargoyle fladoodle keyboard." And she snapped into place. "The usual?" I nodded. "Sorry."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/7/2010, 9:32 pm

Alice nodded, but her jaw remained dropped. She was so confused right now- it was not funny.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/7/2010, 10:30 pm

"Oh, my gosh, my head is going to kill me." Jasper supported me gently. "Alice, I'm really, really, really sorry. This doesn't happen often, but, when it does, it's bad." I apologized. "Go do what you need to do. I'll be better soon... hopefully."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/7/2010, 10:32 pm

Alice smiled lightly. "Ah, No, It's fine." She said, looking around the bathroom. "Hey, Um, Is it OK if I run outside and see someone really fast?" She said.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/7/2010, 10:40 pm

"Do what you must do. Come back when you can." I smiled. "Sorry; when you're the Queen and you've lived for a while, your way of speaking is odd." Jasper chuckled. "Like when you used to call me, 'My dear Jasper?'" He raised his eyebrows. "I can start again, my dear Jasper, if you don't stop."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/7/2010, 10:45 pm

Alice nodded for a 'thanks' and picked up the skirt again, raced out of the place, and continued running. She was aiming to find Kaito- even if she didn't want too...
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/7/2010, 10:50 pm

I helped her carefully, watching her head. "Lie down." I demanded as she turned over, the hurt side of her head facing up. "I'll get Scott." At that moment, he walked in. "Ooh... nasty injury there." He muttered, his eyes raking over it. "Here." He tossed me a bag of partially-melted ice; the type that worked best. "Now stay still, Amanda."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/7/2010, 10:53 pm

Alice continued running, trying to find her closest friend. I hope Amanda is OK... She thought, before continuing to run.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/7/2010, 10:55 pm

I lied the ice on my sister's head, her face mushed into the pillow. "Amanda, you know what I wonder?" She mumbled something. "How we have been alive for so long, and never found anyone to love."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/7/2010, 10:59 pm

Kaito was sitting down on a bench near town, wondering what Alice was up to. Hopefully not trouble... He thought, before his vision went black, and someone, is a velvety tone, whispered in his ear.
"Guess who?" Alice said in a childish way. She did this all the time when they were younger.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/7/2010, 11:02 pm

"Mdflugle." I was trying to say "That's a good point," but it didn't come out the way I intended. Jasper chuckled. "Stay still, or you'll hurt yourself even more."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/7/2010, 11:04 pm

"Alice!" Kaito said, taking her hands of his eyes, and coming around the bench, pulling her into a bear hug. "Are you OK?"
"Fine, actually." Alice said, smiling lightly.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/7/2010, 11:07 pm

"Just rest. You need to be better for the meeting." He smiled. "I'll see you later, Amanda. I've got work to do."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next