The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night

+2
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Jesus4Eternity
6 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 10 Empty Re: Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 6:58 pm

"Alice, come here." I called. "Watch her and see when her eyes open and such. I have to make sure nothing goes wrong with this, or she could die."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 10 Siggy
Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 10 SiggyWeather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 10 Siggy
Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 10 SiggyWeather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 10 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 10 Empty Re: Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night

Post by Miss_Alice 1/9/2010, 6:59 pm

Alice did what Jasper told her, and walked over. She nodded and watched Amanda with light blue eyes.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 7:01 pm

[I feel like skipping the healing process. You?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/9/2010, 7:03 pm

{*Shrugs* I'm fine with it.}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 7:11 pm

[Okay... where should we go from? xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/9/2010, 7:15 pm

{Night time...? Or the day of the meeting? xD}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/9/2010, 7:30 pm

jessirey wrote:"I saw him changing the snow around him to rain, Your Honor. I knew for sure that he was a Rain Ranger."
(reply please?)[/quote]
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6862

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 8:27 pm

Miss_Alice wrote:{Night time...? Or the day of the meeting? xD}

[Meeting, I guess. I start. Very Happy]

I walked into the meeting room early, making sure everything was set. "Harry doesn't know?" I asked quietly. Jasper shook his head. "He has no idea." His eyes strayed to the back of my head, where I had fallen a few weeks before. "I'm fine, Jasper."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/9/2010, 8:41 pm

Alice was combing her fingers through her air as she rushed down to the meeting room.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 8:47 pm

"That still gives you no reason to edit the weather."
~!~
"Here." I tossed Alice a brush, giggling. "You can use this."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/9/2010, 8:48 pm

"Thank you!" Alice said- as she brushed her hair as fast as she could.

(I. Just had. a mini. earthquake. O>O)
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/9/2010, 8:49 pm

"I know it wasn't. I became angry and I did something that I know regret. Even now more that my mother tried to take the blame for me."
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 9:19 pm

[O.o That's... odd. I just got a splinter under my fingernail. Razz]

"Don't go so fast, Alice. The meeting doesn't start for an hour." Jasper chuckled.
~!~
[Amanda is getting bored of being a judge. xD, now what?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/9/2010, 9:27 pm

(kk, who won trial? jess or nathan?)
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 9:30 pm

[Um... let's let Alice decide. xD]

[ALICE! Should Nathan or Jess win? xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/9/2010, 9:33 pm

(Alice is offline. how bout they saw from both sides of story and let both go? *bats eyes*)
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/9/2010, 9:42 pm

{Why must I answer? O.o *eats more of her Thai food* Um, Let's see... who wins....}

{Who... wins...}

{Who wins....}

{Um... J-Jess? I don't know! -.- xD}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 9:44 pm

[Okay. NOW REPLY ALICE!!!! xD]

[Uh... you start Jess. xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/9/2010, 9:45 pm

(yea! *hugs alice* thxs!)

I left the courthouse and walked outside into the sunshine. I loved the rays that hit my skin. I rarely ever got them because I was normally at home.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/9/2010, 9:47 pm

{Your... Welcome? *hugs back, confused* xD}
{Replying! Very Happy}

Alice stopped- the hair brush in her hair midway. She looked at her watch- which was an hour ahead. "Ohmigosh." She muttered, hanging her head in shame.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/9/2010, 9:49 pm

(can Jessi attend the Annual Meeting?)
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 9:53 pm

jessirey wrote:(yea! *hugs alice* thxs!)

I left the courthouse and walked outside into the sunshine. I loved the rays that hit my skin. I rarely ever got them because I was normally at home.

"See ya 'round... little girl." I smiled and raised my eyebrows as I walked off.

Miss_Alice wrote:{Your... Welcome? *hugs back, confused* xD}
{Replying! Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 10 Icon_biggrin}

Alice stopped- the hair brush in her hair midway. She looked at her watch- which was an hour ahead. "Ohmigosh." She muttered, hanging her head in shame.

"It's fine. I only know because Jasper told me ten minutes ago." I giggled. "Here, let me brush it." I combed it gently, letting the part fall down the middle. "There you go."

jessirey wrote:(can Jessi attend the Annual Meeting?)

[We already have our Commoner. Sowwy.]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/9/2010, 9:54 pm

Alice smiled lightly. "Thank you." She said with a small smile. She took the watch off her wrist, then held it up with two fingers. "Hey Jasper, Do you know how to fix the time on this thing?"
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/9/2010, 9:56 pm

(Razz jk. kk)

I clentched my hands into fists, but I made sure not to loose my cool. "See ya', sore loser."
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 9:57 pm

"Of course." I replied. "I can do it now, actually. Amanda, let me borrow one of the pins in your hair." She slid one out, letting her normally-straight hair come out wavy. "Take the other out and leave it like that." She pulled it out and shook it back. "How does it look? There's no mirror in here. [XD]"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next