The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night

+2
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Jesus4Eternity
6 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 5 Empty Re: Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/4/2010, 9:48 pm

"Down the hallway; they're all in their rooms. Just tell them it's Situation X and they'll understand." I said hurriedly, lifting Amanda's sticky hair up. I lied the wet towel over part of her face, applying slight pressure.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 5 Siggy
Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 5 SiggyWeather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 5 Siggy
Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 5 SiggyWeather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 5 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 5 Empty Re: Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night

Post by Miss_Alice 1/4/2010, 9:51 pm

"Gottcha." Alice said with another nod, before rushing out of the bathroom. She waited for labels on the door, or someway to notice each room.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/4/2010, 9:57 pm

[They have labels that say the weather. Wink]

She was paling, and I realized that the cut on the back of her head should be of more concern. Gently, I turned her over and moved the mane of hair away. "Gosh, Amanda, how klutzy can you get? This is bad, even for you."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/4/2010, 10:04 pm

Alice looked to the left side of the hallway. She opened the first door- Sunshine Stars. She opened the door with a scared expression, and shouted: "Situation X!!"
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/4/2010, 10:08 pm

"Oh! Thank you!" I dropped my book and ran towards the bathroom. "Jasper? Is it that bad?" He nodded. "Let me see her." The Queen was sprawled there, poor thing. Her hair was matted with blood, and it was trickling down her face. "Oh, gosh."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/4/2010, 10:11 pm

Alice nodded and moved on to the next door- Rain Rangers. Her people. She opened the door- same expression, same tone. "Situation X!" She said and moved on.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/4/2010, 10:15 pm

"Thank you." I jogged towards the bathroom. "Not a drill." Jasper said immediatly, his hand on Amanda's forehead. "Great, just great. What does she need?"
"We don't know, she's unconscious!"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/4/2010, 10:19 pm

Next room- Wind Willows. Same saying: "Situation X!" Next room- Cloud Catchers. "Situation X!" Same thing. Different rooms.

Last edited by Miss_Alice on 1/4/2010, 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/4/2010, 10:21 pm

Everyone filtered in, seeing Amanda and knowing what happened. Most asked what they could do. "Wait." Was my answer. We needed everyone.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/4/2010, 10:24 pm

Alice lifted her skirt again, and ran back to the bathroom, her feet barely making a sound under her. She opened the bathroom door. She paused, then jumped up and down, trying to see over everyone. "Is that it Jasper?" She said.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/4/2010, 10:29 pm

[Imma pretend everyone else heard cuz I get WB when you're just running. xD]

"Everyone else heard." I nodded gently as they gathered around her. "Alice, what exactly happened to her?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/4/2010, 10:33 pm

{Haha, M'kay. xD}

Alice glanced at Jasper. "Well, She had just tried on her dress on, and she was spinning. Then she slipped..."
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/5/2010, 9:09 pm

"Uuuuuh..." I blinked twice and left my eyes closed. "My hair is wet. And sticky."
"Amanda, I know your hair is wet and sticky, okay? How are you feeling?" I pulled her wet and sticky hair away from her face. "Cold..." Sarah began working her power.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/5/2010, 9:45 pm

Alice watched from a distance. All of a sudden, a pang of sadness went through her. She felt some-what responsible. She should have told Amanda to stop, but she just sat and watched!
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/5/2010, 10:04 pm

"It's not your fault, dearie." Jasper nodded once, and I stopped as Randy began getting her hydrated. "She's a very delicate sort, yes. Rarely it is that we have a Situation X, but we know what to do."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/5/2010, 10:10 pm

Alice watched with careful steady eyes. Seeing Amanda and Jasper like this- It reminded her about her and Kaito. She'd have to apologize to him after this...
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/5/2010, 10:19 pm

"Amanda? Can you stand?" I was being very patient, knowing she hit her head. "I...I think." She wobbled slightly, but stayed upright. "Okay, everyone, Situation X has officially ended. Amanda, do you agree?" She nodded. "Alright. The Annual Meeting will go on."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/5/2010, 10:23 pm

Alice let out a small sigh, then pushed her way through everyone, coming up to Amanda and Jasper. She smiled lightly at Amanda. "Thank Goodness you fine."
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/5/2010, 10:41 pm

"I'm just 'the delicate sort', as Sarah puts it." I giggled. "Jasper, now, as Situation X is over, would you care to get out of the girl's bathroom?" He chuckled and walked out.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/5/2010, 10:43 pm

Alice let out a small giggle, and watched Jasper leave. "So, Um. What do we do at the meeting?" She said, looking at Amanda.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 1/6/2010, 7:56 pm

(RP anyone?)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 5 Siggy Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 5 Siggy Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 5 Siggy Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 5 Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/6/2010, 8:12 pm

Miss_Alice wrote:Alice let out a small giggle, and watched Jasper leave. "So, Um. What do we do at the meeting?" She said, looking at Amanda.

"Mostly, we'll discuss how things are going in the kingdom, what needs to be changed, ect. We need a commoner there, though, because everyone will argue for their weather. Obviously, you will be leaning towards rain, that being your power, but less than Randy. Hopefully." I giggled. "And then we have the dance. You're going to have to find a partner." I smiled.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/6/2010, 9:12 pm

Alice nodded at what Amanda said, a small smile on her face. But at the words dance, and partner, her heart ached. All she could think about was Kaito. Bah! Come on Alice, Cheer up!
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/6/2010, 9:31 pm

"You okay?" I asked. She seemed... reluctant, almost. Like she didn't want to go to the dance. "The dance is optional..."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/6/2010, 9:39 pm

Alice held up her hands in protest. "No, No, It's fine!" She said.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next