The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night

+2
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Jesus4Eternity
6 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 4 Empty Re: Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/3/2010, 8:24 pm

(sorry. back)

"Yes Your Honor. It was in Snow Angel Territory. All I did was pick up the snow a little bit."
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6862

Back to top Go down

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 4 Empty Re: Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/3/2010, 9:08 pm

(reply?)
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/3/2010, 9:17 pm

"Jasper Whitlock." Jasper nodded and smiled. "Jasper, I'm going to get my outfit for next week. Please check on the others. They should be confined to their rooms until the meeting, to prevent arguments like last year." I shuddered. "Of course." He smiled and walked off. "Come on; my room is this way."
~!~
"But, this was in intent to hurt said person, Nathan?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 4 Siggy
Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 4 SiggyWeather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 4 Siggy
Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 4 SiggyWeather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 4 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/3/2010, 9:21 pm

Alice smiled again. I've never really felt this happy before... Kaito would be- She stopped her thoughts. She'd totally forgotten about Kaito. Oops. She nodded and followed after Amanda.
Kaito scratched his head in confusion. "Um, Alice? Where are you?!" He called from his spot, where he had stayed for awhile.

(hahaha! Poor Kaito. xD)
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/3/2010, 9:24 pm

"No, Your Honor. Not to hurt or injure(sp?) in anyway at all."
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/3/2010, 9:27 pm

"Let's see... you're a Ranger, right?" I was flipping through my closet. "My dress... Jasper's tux... ah-hah!" I held up a dark blue dress. "Try it on!"
~!~
"Then why?!" Nathan yelled. "Shhh, young one."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/3/2010, 9:29 pm

"Correct!" Alice said, and then stared at the dress with large blue eyes. "It's... so... pretty..." She said, and grabbed it lightly. She held it lightly in her hands, and looked around the room. "Um, Where?" She asked, confused.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/3/2010, 9:30 pm

"I offered him the warmth and food from mine and my mother's home, and he blew me off, Your Honor. I just went up to my room and picked up the snow, just to see how he could handle it."
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/3/2010, 9:34 pm

"It's an antique... a gift from the 1800's." I smiled. "Let me get a few more to try, and we'll head to the bathroom down the hall. Here, you can look." I backed away from the closet, but not before snapping another blue dress. "I'm going to assume, being a Ranger, that you're wearing dark blue."
~!~
"And I handled it!" Nathan burst again. "Calm, young one. Jessi, why would you try and test him? Could he have been a Sunshine Star and you not know it? He could have died, if so."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/3/2010, 9:36 pm

"But I did know he was a Rain Ranger, Your Honor."
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/3/2010, 9:37 pm

"Ah." Alice said softly, staring at it with a small smile. She looked at Amanda with the same smile. "Yeah, Dark Blue is a nice color for me... I love it." She said.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/3/2010, 10:01 pm

(g2g my parents are kicking me off)
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/3/2010, 10:15 pm

"When you're ready, I'll show you the bathroom. We can change there."
~!~
"What if he was lying? Tying to trick you? You could have hurt him."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/3/2010, 10:20 pm

Alice looked in the closet, peering through the dresses. She shook her head and held up the dress in her arms. "M'kay. Ready!" She said.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/3/2010, 10:38 pm

"Okay.C'mon!" I giggled and skipped down the hallway to the rainbow bathroom. I knocked and entered. "Okay, let's get dressed!"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/3/2010, 10:52 pm

Alice followed after, starting to smile. "M'kay!" She said, and entered one stall.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/3/2010, 10:59 pm

While she dressed, I slipped the silvery rainbow over my head and spun around, giggling.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/3/2010, 10:59 pm

"I saw him changing the snow around him to rain, Your Honor. I knew for sure that he was a Rain Ranger."
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/3/2010, 11:01 pm

Alice changed into the dark blue dress, but kept her one fishnet glove on. She poked her head out of the stall. She smiling lightly at Amanda. "I like your dress." She said with a small smile, and she walked out.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/3/2010, 11:07 pm

"Tha- woah!" I slipped on the linoleum floor and I felt my head hitting the floor hard. Blackness.
"Amanda?" I heard something fall in the bathroom, and knocked quietly, trying to stay calm. "Amanda, are you okay?" She didn't answer.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/3/2010, 11:29 pm

"Amanda?" Alice's eyes widened. She lifted up the skirt to her dress, carefully stepped around Amanda and opened the door, staring right at Jasper. "She slipped." She muttered.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/4/2010, 9:43 am

I walked slowly across the floor to my sister. "Get me a towel." I muttered, pushing strands of her hair away from her face. She was pale, as usual, and blood trickled from her forehead. Her hair was sticky with blood from the back of her head, and now my fingers were coated in it. "Hurry!"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/4/2010, 9:24 pm

Alice ditched her shoes, and lifted her skirt again, walking over to the towel rack. "Here." She said, tossing it to him.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/4/2010, 9:37 pm

I lied her head on the towel, giving it leverage. I grabbed a hand towel quickly and wet it, wiping the blood of her face. "Listen to me very carefully." I began slowly. "Go get all of the Weather Powers. We need all of them right here, right now." I dabbed at her face with the wet towel.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/4/2010, 9:41 pm

Alice looked at him, sucked in a breath, and nodded. "Where do I find them?" She said, picking up the skirt of her dress again.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next