The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night

+2
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Jesus4Eternity
6 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 12/28/2009, 11:32 pm

I walked through the courtroom's doors, prepared for the worst.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6862

Back to top Go down

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 12/30/2009, 12:38 am

(Amanda? reply?)
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/1/2010, 12:03 am

(Amanda: )
"C'mon Alice, Smile!" Kaito said, following after Alice, who was storming off.
"No!" Alice said, racing ahead of him. And, It started to rain violently, but only above Alice and Kaito. She wore her dark hair down, and her eyes shown dark blue. She was clearly ticked at someone. She wore a blue tee-shirt, with black skinny jeans, and one black fishnet glove on her left hand. Her hair and her clothes started to stick to her.
"Don't make me make you laugh again!" Kaito called after her, wearing the opposite. He wore a yellow shirt, and white pants, along with a white scarf, which was part of his signature look. "C'mon Alice!" His clothes and hair also started to stick close to him.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/1/2010, 12:50 am

"What is this?" I ask quietly, watching the scene with great intrest. "What are two young ones like you doing?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 3 Siggy
Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 3 SiggyWeather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 3 Siggy
Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 3 SiggyWeather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 3 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/1/2010, 12:56 am

Kaito paused, lifting his hand up. "How is it raini-" He paused, looking at her.
Alice glared at him. "Sometimes, I swear I want to slap you."
"But you won't." Kaito said with a bright smile. "Because deep, deep, deep down, You know you-"
The rain started coming down harder. "Don't say it." She said, her blue eyes getting darker.
"You are a happy person." Kaito said, his eyes turning yellow, sun peaking through the rainclouds.

While he said that, Alice had run off in a rush, the small raincloud following after her. Little did she know, she was running toward where the queen was watching, her face buried in her hands. She hated being called: "Happy on the inside." Because she knew she wasn't.

"Alice...." Kaito muttered, watching her run away.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/1/2010, 1:22 am

(Amanda? Very Happy)
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/1/2010, 10:51 am

"Miss Alice, now, why are you running?" I smiled gently, my hand now on her shoulder. "What would be the problem?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/1/2010, 3:35 pm

Alice's eyes widened, and the rain cloud above her head disappeared with a loud; POP! She looked up, and her eyes widened more. She rubbed her eyes and looked at her. "Ahh, I-It's just another day like that..." She said, trying to wipe away all her tears.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/1/2010, 7:36 pm

(hellooo? Amanda?)
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/2/2010, 10:41 pm

(I agree with the 'Helloooo? Amanda...?' *nods*)
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/2/2010, 10:43 pm

(kk, just pmed her)
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/2/2010, 10:50 pm

(Sowwy people. I was at a sleepover. xD)

Alice: "What do you mean?" I asked, a sympathetic smile on my face. Jasper appeared in the palace window, trying to get me up there. "Wait." I mouthed.
~!~
Jessi: I climbed to the judge's platform as everyone got to their assorted spots. "All rise.... for the honorable Judge Amanda Noelle."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/2/2010, 10:52 pm

(Oh, It's fine. ^^)

Alice continued wiping her face. "Oh, Just my good friend, Kaito... he-" She paused, looking at Amanda and staying quiet.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/2/2010, 11:55 pm

"What is it?" I asked, smiling. Jasper could wait; this was important.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/2/2010, 11:58 pm

Alice glanced at Jasper, then she smiled lightly, looking back to Amanda. "I think Jasper has something important to say... He can go before me." She said.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/3/2010, 12:04 am

"It's nothing... trust me. We have to ge tready for the Annueal Meeting in a week. Come to think of that... we still need our commoner. Would you like to attend?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/3/2010, 12:07 am

Alice's eyes widened, and her smile brightened. "A-Are you serious? I'd love too!" For a Rain Ranger, she actually felt happy for once.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/3/2010, 2:21 am

I stood up and remained standing until the judge said otherwise.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/3/2010, 1:18 pm

"Of course!" I smiled. "That's probably what Jasper wanted to know anyway. Come on... we have to get you ready. The Annual Meeting is very important." I smiled and began walking towards the Palace.
~!~
"You may be seated." I smiled. "Today, we are here to judge an underage Snow Angel for illegally changing the weather. Do you deny such charges?" I turned to Jessi.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/3/2010, 3:20 pm

"No, Your Honor." I said clearly and loud.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/3/2010, 4:16 pm

Alice nodded and followed after. No way! This was so cool! Wait till' Kaito heard about- She stopped, shook her head, and continued following.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/3/2010, 7:51 pm

"Jasper? What were you asking earlier?" I asked my brother. "You need to find the commoner for the meeting." He sighed. "She's right behind me, Jasper."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/3/2010, 7:53 pm

jessirey wrote:"No, Your Honor." I said clearly and loud.
(reply please? Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 3 Icon_biggrin)
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/3/2010, 7:58 pm

"Nathan, do you deny seeing her complete these charges?" He shook his head. "Okay. Opening remarks?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/3/2010, 8:02 pm

Alice looked at Jasper, her smile still the same. "I'm- Uh- Alice Reiko. Nice to meet you." She said quietly.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next