The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night

+2
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Jesus4Eternity
6 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 7 Empty Re: Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night

Post by Miss_Alice 1/7/2010, 11:10 pm

A few minutes later... Alice was walking back to the castle. Her cheeks where tinted pink. Kaito had returned home, and Alice was just going to head back. Everything felt a little better, her heart didn't ache so.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 7 Empty Re: Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/7/2010, 11:18 pm

"Make sure the ice doesn't melt." I reminded Scott as I left. "Water does no good."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 7 Siggy
Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 7 SiggyWeather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 7 Siggy
Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 7 SiggyWeather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 7 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/7/2010, 11:21 pm

Alice came up to the front doors, and pulled them open. She peeked her head in and walked in, sighing quietly.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/7/2010, 11:28 pm

"Oh, hello Alice." I smiled. "Amanda's in the infirmary, if you want to see her."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/7/2010, 11:32 pm

Alice jumped at Jasper's voice, thinking she was caught by a guard at first, then calmed down. "She is? Is she doing better?" She asked.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/7/2010, 11:34 pm

"Um..." I wasn't going to lie. "We may need to rechedule the meeting, if she's not healed by then."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/7/2010, 11:35 pm

"Ah." Alice said with a small nod. "Well, At least it'll be better when Amanda is better."
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/7/2010, 11:37 pm

"First door on the left, if you want to see her. I'm sorry, really, but I have paperwork to do for the meeting..."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/7/2010, 11:39 pm

"No, No, It's fine. Seeya!" Alice said before heading down to the infirmary.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/8/2010, 9:13 am

I walked off to the office, thinking about all the paperwork there. Amanda never liked doing paperwork; rather, she organized the meetings and the dances and such. I, on the other hand, liked the quiet work. Together, it was a good arrangement; one planning all the events, the other getting all the buisness out of the way. Ah, the joys of having a twin sister.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/8/2010, 9:26 am

[This is just a little self-RP for the storyline later. Weather Watchers; It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - Page 7 Icon_wink]

I looked through it all, pulling out a suspicious-looking envelope. I slid the paper out, accidentally getting a paper cut. "Ouch." I grabbed a Band-aid from Amanda's desk and wrapped it around the cut, looking curiously at the letter. Seeing who it was adressed to at the top, I put it back in and lied it on Amanda's desk; it was for both of us.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/8/2010, 8:55 pm

jessirey wrote:"I saw him changing the snow around him to rain, Your Honor. I knew for sure that he was a Rain Ranger."
(reply please?)
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6862

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/8/2010, 11:17 pm

Jesus4Eternity wrote:I walked off to the office, thinking about all the paperwork there. Amanda never liked doing paperwork; rather, she organized the meetings and the dances and such. I, on the other hand, liked the quiet work. Together, it was a good arrangement; one planning all the events, the other getting all the buisness out of the way. Ah, the joys of having a twin sister.

Alice walked to the infirmary, and swung the door open. She poked her head inside. "Amanda?"
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 10:40 am

"Mflug." My voice was muffled again. I raised my head slightly and winced. "Hi." The ice pack slipped off, and I replaced it quickly, the burning sensation coming back.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/9/2010, 2:11 pm

Alice walked in, a look of sadness across her face. "Hey...." She said, walking over to Amanda's bed and pulled up a chair.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 2:14 pm

"Is Jasper -ow- doing paperwork?" I asked, wincing.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/9/2010, 2:20 pm

"Yeah," Alice said. "And stop moving, you'll hurt yourself more."
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 2:23 pm

"Good. You know, he actually enjoys it. It's a bit strange."

[Kaito and Jasper as well?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/9/2010, 2:29 pm

{Sure!}

Alice smirked. "He seems like the person who would."
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 2:32 pm

"Well, I get to plan all the fun stuff. Like the dance." I smiled. "But apparently it not going to happen. You can't ave an Annual Meeting and the dance when the Queen's on bedrest." I laughed and winced.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/9/2010, 2:36 pm

"Ah" Alice said with a small nod. She laughed quietly. "Well, Let's just hope you get better soon."
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 2:36 pm

"Hopefully..." And then the screaming started.

[You start Kaito and Jasper. xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/9/2010, 2:41 pm

{Fine. Razz xD}

Alice's eyes widened. "Don't move! You're going to hurt yourself more!!" She said.

~*~
Kaito was walking around town again, his hands stuck in his pockets.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 2:57 pm

Images flashed before my eyes. 'Amanda.... you will give me the kingdom...now.' Harry snarled, his eyes glowing. I was weak, and Jasper was gone. He would win. "NOOOOOOOOOO!"

[Okay, maybe Jasper and Kaito can RP later. Even Jasper has never seen this. *points up*]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/9/2010, 3:00 pm

{M'kay. *nods*}

"Amanda? Amanda!!" Alice said, looking at Amanda. She ran to the door and opened it. "JASPER!!!!" She practically screamed.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next