The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran Academy's Elegant Academt for the Super Rich and Beautiful~An Ouran High School Host Club RP~Part 7(You may post)

5 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Ouran Academy's Elegant Academt for the Super Rich and Beautiful~An Ouran High School Host Club RP~Part 7(You may post) - Page 6 Empty Re: Ouran Academy's Elegant Academt for the Super Rich and Beautiful~An Ouran High School Host Club RP~Part 7(You may post)

Post by Sharkbait 4/1/2010, 10:48 pm

"I'm serious." said Naoto.
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Ouran Academy's Elegant Academt for the Super Rich and Beautiful~An Ouran High School Host Club RP~Part 7(You may post) - Page 6 1589Ouran Academy's Elegant Academt for the Super Rich and Beautiful~An Ouran High School Host Club RP~Part 7(You may post) - Page 6 3390

Female Posts : 2811

Back to top Go down

Ouran Academy's Elegant Academt for the Super Rich and Beautiful~An Ouran High School Host Club RP~Part 7(You may post) - Page 6 Empty Re: Ouran Academy's Elegant Academt for the Super Rich and Beautiful~An Ouran High School Host Club RP~Part 7(You may post)

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 4/1/2010, 10:55 pm

"Dude... that just ain't right to mess with me like that..."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 4/1/2010, 10:59 pm

"Sorry, It just happens to me all the time."
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Ouran Academy's Elegant Academt for the Super Rich and Beautiful~An Ouran High School Host Club RP~Part 7(You may post) - Page 6 1589Ouran Academy's Elegant Academt for the Super Rich and Beautiful~An Ouran High School Host Club RP~Part 7(You may post) - Page 6 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 4/1/2010, 11:00 pm

"The getting mistaken for a boy thing?"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 4/1/2010, 11:03 pm

Naoto nodded.
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 4/1/2010, 11:05 pm

"Oh, ok."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 4/1/2010, 11:09 pm

Naoto smiled. "So....any other questions?"

((*Has sudden idea* OOH! DestinXNaoto? >Very Happy))
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 4/1/2010, 11:12 pm

(Good idea! Very Happy)

"What's your family like?"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 4/1/2010, 11:14 pm

"I'm all alone."
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 4/1/2010, 11:15 pm

"What? Really?"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 4/1/2010, 11:17 pm

"April fools!" said Naoto, laughing.
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 4/1/2010, 11:23 pm

"Oh! Gee, that was a good one!"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 4/1/2010, 11:29 pm

Naoto laughed. ((WB xD))
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 4/1/2010, 11:30 pm

"I could never pull a trick like that. I'd be laughing too hard."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 4/1/2010, 11:33 pm

Naoto smiled. "Some are twice as funny as that one, and I can't help but laugh!" ((Guess what? I put sugar in the salt shaker xD))
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 4/1/2010, 11:36 pm

(XD)

"I know. I tried to trick my friend into thinking I was moving, but he didn't fall for it."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 4/1/2010, 11:40 pm

((My mom knows, but my dad doesn't >Very Happy))

Naoto smiled. "I tricked my dad into think ing there was no school today, and never said anything until five minutes til we are supposed to be in our first class!"
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 4/1/2010, 11:42 pm

"Now, that is a good one!"

(XD)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 4/1/2010, 11:47 pm

((*Cackles*))

Naoto laughed. "My dad is easily fooled."
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 4/1/2010, 11:49 pm

"It sounds like it."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 4/1/2010, 11:50 pm

Naoto yawned. "yaaaaaawn....I didn't get much sleep last night."
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 4/1/2010, 11:56 pm

"I know how that is."

(Now I need sleep. XD I'm gonna go. Night!)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 4/1/2010, 11:57 pm

((See ya whenever! xD))

Naoto looked at Destin. "I go to sleep at two a clock in the morning."
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 4/2/2010, 11:29 am

"Yeah, I've done that before."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 4/2/2010, 3:36 pm

Naoto nodded. "So, where do you live?"

((Back Very Happy))
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next