The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran Academy's Elegant Academt for the Super Rich and Beautiful~An Ouran High School Host Club RP~Part 7(You may post)

5 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Ouran Academy's Elegant Academt for the Super Rich and Beautiful~An Ouran High School Host Club RP~Part 7(You may post) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ouran Academy's Elegant Academt for the Super Rich and Beautiful~An Ouran High School Host Club RP~Part 7(You may post)

Post by Miss_Alice 12/30/2009, 12:32 am

Alice shuffled in her sweater. It was kind-of cold today. She looked ahead, seeing a figure ahead. Hey, Do I know that person? She thought to herself. She squinted. The figure looked familiar... but, she wasn't so sure.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Ouran Academy's Elegant Academt for the Super Rich and Beautiful~An Ouran High School Host Club RP~Part 7(You may post) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ouran Academy's Elegant Academt for the Super Rich and Beautiful~An Ouran High School Host Club RP~Part 7(You may post)

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 12/30/2009, 12:35 am

Alex sighed and looked at the sky. "Why's it have to rain today?"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 12/30/2009, 12:37 am

The figure looked up. A smile came apon Alice's face. It was no other than... She split into a run. "Alex!" She said.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 12/30/2009, 12:38 am

"Huh?" Alex looked up and saw Alice. "Alice..."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 12/30/2009, 12:45 am

Alice's smile brightened as she approached Alex. But it faded away all of a sudden. She stood close to him, then lifted her umbrella higher so he would be sheltered too. "What are you doing standing in the rain without an umbrella? You could get sick!" She said, worry thickening her voice.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 12/30/2009, 12:46 am

"I know. I don't really care......."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 12/30/2009, 12:48 am

Alice frowned all of a sudden. "I care if you get sick..." She said, looking him straight in the eye.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 12/30/2009, 12:48 am

Alex smiled slightly. "Thanks."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 12/30/2009, 12:50 am

Alice smile returned. "Your welcome." She said.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 12/30/2009, 12:51 am

Alex sighed and his smiled faded. "I didn't think to grab an umbrella. I've had a pretty crappy day."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 12/30/2009, 12:55 am

Alice's grip on her umbrella tightened slightly. "What happened?" She said.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 12/30/2009, 1:02 am

"Just thinking about what happened on this day back when I was 6..."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 12/30/2009, 1:04 am

Alice blinked at him. "Oh," She said softly. "I'm sorry..."
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 12/30/2009, 1:06 am

Alex laughed lightly. "You don't even know what it is and you're sorry."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 12/30/2009, 1:08 am

Alice smiled again. "Yeah, That's me..." She said.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 12/30/2009, 1:10 am

(Haha, I love your siggy! It made me laugh!)

"Heh, that's a quality I want in my future spouse."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 12/30/2009, 1:14 am

(That's why I put it up. xDD)

A tint of pink brushed it's way onto Alice's face. "Really?" She said, trying to keep her cool.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 12/30/2009, 1:17 am

"Yeah. I've been thinking about that a lot lately... what I want in a spouse."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 12/30/2009, 1:18 am

Alice paused, her grip on the umbrella loosening. "Well, What are they?" She looked at him with a bright smile.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 12/30/2009, 1:20 am

"Well, so far I've got that she has to be caring, she has to love having fun, she can be serious when she needs to be, and her smiled has to make me smile, even when I don't want to smile."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 12/30/2009, 1:22 am

Alice made a mental note of all he said. She had a small smile and she nodded. "Ah, I see." She said.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 12/30/2009, 1:26 am

"Hm. And I found a girl who seems to have all those qualities, give or take a few."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 12/30/2009, 1:29 am

Alice looked at him with curious eyes- like a child's. She smiled again. "Who is it?" She said, in a small childish tone.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 12/30/2009, 1:30 am

"It's you."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 12/30/2009, 1:33 am

Alice's cheeks then burned red. Wha- Wha- What did he just say?! She thought. Of course, she was having a party in her head, but she continued trying to keep her cool. "R-R-Really?" She said softly. Yep. There went her cool.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next