The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran Academy's Elegant Academt for the Super Rich and Beautiful~An Ouran High School Host Club RP~Part 7(You may post)

5 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Ouran Academy's Elegant Academt for the Super Rich and Beautiful~An Ouran High School Host Club RP~Part 7(You may post) - Page 4 Empty Re: Ouran Academy's Elegant Academt for the Super Rich and Beautiful~An Ouran High School Host Club RP~Part 7(You may post)

Post by Miss_Alice 12/31/2009, 12:38 am

Alice only giggled again. "Ok- OK- Go back to sleep again." She said softly.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Ouran Academy's Elegant Academt for the Super Rich and Beautiful~An Ouran High School Host Club RP~Part 7(You may post) - Page 4 Empty Re: Ouran Academy's Elegant Academt for the Super Rich and Beautiful~An Ouran High School Host Club RP~Part 7(You may post)

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 12/31/2009, 12:40 am

"Thank you." Alex picked his pillow up, and laid it on his head.
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 12/31/2009, 12:42 am

Alice looked out the window, just in case. Nothing but another cloudy day. She sighed quietly and stared at the ceiling.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 12/31/2009, 12:43 am

"What you sighing for?"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 12/31/2009, 12:48 am

"It's another cloudy day..." She said softly.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 12/31/2009, 12:48 am

"So?"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 12/31/2009, 12:51 am

Alice paused. "I don't like clouds. I like the sun." She said quietly.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 12/31/2009, 12:53 am

"Yeah... me too."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 12/31/2009, 1:30 am

(I'm going to bed! Night!"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 12/31/2009, 5:45 pm

"Exactly..." Alice said quietly.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 12/31/2009, 5:47 pm

"What do you wanna do today?"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 12/31/2009, 8:19 pm

Alice looked at him. "I dunno, What sounds like fun?"
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 12/31/2009, 11:03 pm

"I dunno..."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 1/26/2010, 9:45 pm

(This place is sad...T.T)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 2/22/2010, 11:25 pm

(Does anyone want to RP?)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 2/25/2010, 6:05 pm

[I would rp lol but I don't think that you are on... Lol]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 3/30/2010, 7:57 pm

(I don't want this to die...T.T)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 4/1/2010, 11:18 am

Name: Naoto Dai
Class year: a-1
Looks: Tomboy-looking girl, dark brown hair, brown eyes, ofen mistaken for a boy(applies to me in real life xD)
Who does your character have a crush on? nobody so far xD
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Ouran Academy's Elegant Academt for the Super Rich and Beautiful~An Ouran High School Host Club RP~Part 7(You may post) - Page 4 1589Ouran Academy's Elegant Academt for the Super Rich and Beautiful~An Ouran High School Host Club RP~Part 7(You may post) - Page 4 3390

Female Posts : 2811

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 4/1/2010, 11:20 am

(Accepted! Adding! Smile)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 4/1/2010, 11:27 am

(Yaaay! xD RP?))

((Like my avvie? I loved that scene xD))
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Ouran Academy's Elegant Academt for the Super Rich and Beautiful~An Ouran High School Host Club RP~Part 7(You may post) - Page 4 1589Ouran Academy's Elegant Academt for the Super Rich and Beautiful~An Ouran High School Host Club RP~Part 7(You may post) - Page 4 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 4/1/2010, 11:31 am

(I was gonna say I loved your avvie. X3 I haven't seen that episode yet, I think...which one is it?)
(I have to go do homework soon. -.-; So, maybe we can later? I'll definately be on later.)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 4/1/2010, 11:32 am

((The one where Hikaru and Haruhi date xD))

((Sure! I'll be on. I need to work on a paper xD))
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 4/1/2010, 11:33 am

(Oh, yeah. Haven't seen that one yet. XD)
(OK!)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 4/1/2010, 2:39 pm

((Okay...anybody else on?))
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 4/1/2010, 8:59 pm

((I know you are back, Britt >Very Happy RP?))
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next