The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran Academy's Elegant Academt for the Super Rich and Beautiful~An Ouran High School Host Club RP~Part 7(You may post)

5 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Ouran Academy's Elegant Academt for the Super Rich and Beautiful~An Ouran High School Host Club RP~Part 7(You may post) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ouran Academy's Elegant Academt for the Super Rich and Beautiful~An Ouran High School Host Club RP~Part 7(You may post)

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 12/30/2009, 1:34 am

"Yeah." Alex smiled again. "You're just perfect to me."

(I gotta go now. Night! We can continue tomorrow!)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

Ouran Academy's Elegant Academt for the Super Rich and Beautiful~An Ouran High School Host Club RP~Part 7(You may post) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ouran Academy's Elegant Academt for the Super Rich and Beautiful~An Ouran High School Host Club RP~Part 7(You may post)

Post by Miss_Alice 12/30/2009, 1:37 am

(Awh. Just at the good part... D: Ah well, Seeya tomorrow! ^^)

Alice smile brightened. She didn't speak, her blush started to fade. She'd lost her voice. He had litterly took away her breath away.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 12/30/2009, 1:03 pm

"I... I need to ask you something..."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 12/30/2009, 3:44 pm

(Sorry, I slept in... ^^')

Alice heart started racing. Her cheeks remained a soft pink. "Y-Yeah?"
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 12/30/2009, 11:32 pm

"I... I... w-will you m-marry me?"

('tis fine. ^.^ I just finished playing Clue with my family.)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 12/30/2009, 11:41 pm

(I love that game. *-*)
(Going to be alittle on and off, Reading a new manga chapter. Very Happy)

Alice's heart raced even faster, her cheeks burned brighter. She dropped the umbrella and hugged him. "Course I will." She whispered in his ear, tears falling off her cheeks, mixing with the rain.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 12/30/2009, 11:43 pm

Alex smiled and hugged Alice back even tighter. "Thank you."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 12/30/2009, 11:44 pm

Alice smiled. "Your welcome." She said softly.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 12/30/2009, 11:52 pm

"Don't ever leave... even if I yell, don't leave... not like my mom..."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 12/30/2009, 11:56 pm

So that's what happened... Alice thought. She hugged him tighter. "I won't, I promise."
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 12/30/2009, 11:58 pm

"Thank you..." Alex started crying silently. "Thank you for promising..."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 12/31/2009, 12:03 am

Alice rubbed his back- trying to comfort him. "You welcome..." She said softly.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 12/31/2009, 12:05 am

"I love you."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 12/31/2009, 12:11 am

Alice smiled again, her blush returning. "I love you too,"
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 12/31/2009, 12:12 am

(.......darn WB....... New day? Like start it after their married?)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 12/31/2009, 12:13 am

(Sure! But you have to start again! 8D)
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 12/31/2009, 12:14 am

(No! You this time!!!! T.T)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 12/31/2009, 12:16 am

(Well... Fine.)

(But how should I start it?)
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 12/31/2009, 12:19 am

(Erm...... make something up? XD That's what I do when I do it on the Naruto thread.)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 12/31/2009, 12:23 am

(*blinks a few times* So, They're married now right?)

(If so, Can I start with Alice waking up at Alex's house? (Yeah, this is what pops in my head. xD))
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 12/31/2009, 12:25 am

(Fine by me!)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 12/31/2009, 12:31 am

(M'kay!)

Alice's dark green eyes opened tiredly. Her eye lids where heavy with lack of sleep. She scanned the room she was in. Oh, Right. She was in Alex's house. How could she forget that?
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 12/31/2009, 12:32 am

Alex snored loudly in his sleep and rolled over. He was up too late.
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 12/31/2009, 12:35 am

Alice heard Alex snoring. She let out a small giggle, and turned over. "Wake up~" She whispered.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 12/31/2009, 12:36 am

Alex opened one eye and started at Alice. "Unless someone is breaking in, an earthquake is happening, a tornado is coming, or the Rapture is happening, leave me alone."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next