The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran Academy's Elegant Academt for the Super Rich and Beautiful~An Ouran High School Host Club RP~Part 7(You may post)

5 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Ouran Academy's Elegant Academt for the Super Rich and Beautiful~An Ouran High School Host Club RP~Part 7(You may post) - Page 8 Empty Re: Ouran Academy's Elegant Academt for the Super Rich and Beautiful~An Ouran High School Host Club RP~Part 7(You may post)

Post by Miss_Alice 4/24/2010, 11:41 pm

{*goes O-O with Taku*}

{Uh. Sure! nod I have Alice, Riku, and Miyu open. nod}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Ouran Academy's Elegant Academt for the Super Rich and Beautiful~An Ouran High School Host Club RP~Part 7(You may post) - Page 8 Empty Re: Ouran Academy's Elegant Academt for the Super Rich and Beautiful~An Ouran High School Host Club RP~Part 7(You may post)

Post by Sharkbait 4/24/2010, 11:53 pm

"English, and then done."

((*Checks* Alice and Jaden? How about they think that Jaden is older at first? xD))
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Ouran Academy's Elegant Academt for the Super Rich and Beautiful~An Ouran High School Host Club RP~Part 7(You may post) - Page 8 1589Ouran Academy's Elegant Academt for the Super Rich and Beautiful~An Ouran High School Host Club RP~Part 7(You may post) - Page 8 3390

Female Posts : 2811

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 4/24/2010, 11:55 pm

"I have art."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/24/2010, 11:57 pm

{Sure! You start it! *runs and hides behind her Kyouya shrine signature* xD}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 4/25/2010, 12:01 am

((*eats kyoyaness once again*))

Naoto smiled. "Lets meet here after our classes!"
(Skip to end of class?)

Jaden looked at the sky.
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Ouran Academy's Elegant Academt for the Super Rich and Beautiful~An Ouran High School Host Club RP~Part 7(You may post) - Page 8 1589Ouran Academy's Elegant Academt for the Super Rich and Beautiful~An Ouran High School Host Club RP~Part 7(You may post) - Page 8 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 4/25/2010, 12:04 am

(Yes! But I have to go to bed! I'm going to meet my friend at church in the morning. So... you can start it, but I'm not going to reply until tomorrow. Night!)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/25/2010, 12:05 am

{WAAAAAAAAH! *sobs* Stop that! TT____________TT}

Alice was wandering around outside, humming some song. Her eyes where locked to the ground, and apparently, she didn't see the person in front of her. She crashed into him, landing on the ground. "Ow..." She muttered, rubbing her elbow.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 4/25/2010, 12:07 am

JAden looked at the stranger. "Hey, Watch-I mean, sorry."
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/25/2010, 12:10 am

"It's fine..." Alice said, keeping her cool. She rubbed her elbow again and stood up. "I'm the one who should say sorry, I bumped into you.." She smiled. "Sorry 'bout that."
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 4/25/2010, 12:14 am

"That's okay. Who are you? I haven't seen you around before."
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/25/2010, 12:17 am

"I'm Alice. Alice Oshibonni to be exact. You are?"
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 4/25/2010, 12:21 am

"I'm Jaden Moreo."
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/25/2010, 12:23 am

"Pleasure." She smiled and stuck out her hand to shake hands.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 4/25/2010, 12:30 am

Jaden shook the girl's hand.

((I'm gonna go to bedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz))
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/25/2010, 12:32 am

"So." Alice started, clueless at what to say next.

{Goodnight! Sleep tight! Don't let Nekozawa get you! ^^}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 5/9/2010, 11:31 pm

((I didn't xD))

Jaden stood. Aaaukwarrd.
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 6/21/2010, 8:40 pm

(Starting. ^.^)

Destin walked around the school, lost as to where his next class was. "Da-... so lost."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/21/2010, 9:25 pm

Midori wandered the hallways, deciding to take the longest reasonable way she could imagine to her upcoming class. She could only hope after her tiny detour she'd even remember which class that was, as the whole reason behind her meandering was to get a good idea of what was where in this large building, not having the opportunity in her first year strangely enough.
After a little while Midori turned a corner and noticed there was another guy wandering around himself. Or was he lost like many others at the school? She considered approaching, but being the shy girl she was she chose to simply continue on her way, but walk slowly in case she could eavesdrop and pick up something that hinted his reasoning.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 6/21/2010, 9:30 pm

"Where could... the music room be......Hm..."

(I just got the Guilty Beauty Love remix off Amazon. Very Happy My happy song...:3)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/21/2010, 9:36 pm

Midori made sure her ears were wide open so she could listen in for any hints. And there it was, clear as a bell. She had to think for a brief moment on that one. If she stood correctly, she passed one of them not too long ago. In fact, it just might have been the corridor she had just exited.
"Number three?" Midori asked involuntarily, blushing a bit as her eavesdropping had been caught right on the spot. Oh well, it wasn't like it would be considered a bad thing if she was right. Quickly the Japanese girl spun around and faced the guy innocently in order to await for an answer.

(*gasp* Yay! applause Happy songs ftw. :3 Now I'm tempted to go listen to it on YT.)
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 6/21/2010, 9:37 pm

(Do it. ^.^ You won't regret it. I got that song, and Could Be an Angel. Also by Vic Mignogna! ^.^)

"Eh, the third one? No. I'm looking for the first one. I have to go practice."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/21/2010, 9:45 pm

(I am now. Yay Vic Mignogna! invisible trampoline I'll look for Could Be an Angel right after.)

Darn, she thought when she realized she'd guessed wrong. No matter, though. Midori soon recalled that her next class had been in that same room—or at least she was pretty sure. She would know if she saw where the room was.
"Oh, the first one," she repeated and appeared to search her memory. Hadn't she seen that one as well? "I'm pretty sure it's the next corridor down," Midori informed with a small nod, and turned just that way, but kept her gaze on the stranger. "I'm heading that way too."
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 6/21/2010, 9:46 pm

(We love you, Vic! ^.^ Too bad he can't hear us...XD)

"Oh, cool. We can walk together then."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/21/2010, 9:52 pm

(Lol, true. xD We'll MAKE him hear us! *runs into random Walmart to get a megaphone*)

Midori smiled and nodded in agreement. "Sure," she added and then turned the rest of her body towards her destination to begin walking, making the assumption the guy would follow her towards the classroom ahead.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 6/21/2010, 9:56 pm

(*runs to get it broadcast across the nation* XD)

"So, what's your name?"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next