The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love

+5
<3--[Emily]--<<
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
catbuster
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
9 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 5 Empty Re: The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love

Post by catbuster 1/30/2010, 12:55 pm

"Great!" She said happily, when we got there we saw 4 sea turtles 3 adults and a little one. "Oh, cool!'' I said smiling. "Loot at the little one!"
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 5 Empty Re: The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/30/2010, 1:03 pm

"Oh, cool!" He said, smiling. "Loot at the little one!" He said. "Cool!" I smiled as one turtle splashed and water popped up, making me a bit wet. I laughed since it wasn't much water.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 5 SiggyThe Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 5 SiggyThe Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 5 SiggyThe Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 5 SiggyThe Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 5 SiggyThe Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 5 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 1/30/2010, 1:53 pm

"Cool!" She said smiling, a turtle came up and splashed us with water, Clarissa laughed. "Ok, my turn" I said looking at the map, "Ooh, the penguin exhibit sounsd cool, no pun intended." I said smiling.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/30/2010, 1:54 pm

"Ok, my turn" He said, looking at the map. "Ooh, the penguin exhibit sounsd cool, no pun intended." He said, smiling. I smiled back. "Awesome, let's go." I smiled, following the directions of the map.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 5 SiggyThe Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 5 SiggyThe Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 5 SiggyThe Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 5 SiggyThe Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 5 SiggyThe Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 5 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 1/30/2010, 6:12 pm

(Anyone wanna rp?)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 5 ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/30/2010, 6:48 pm

[I'll RP with you. I have Clarissa. Do you have any boys?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 2/1/2010, 3:42 pm

randomgirl wrote:"Ok, my turn" He said, looking at the map. "Ooh, the penguin exhibit sounsd cool, no pun intended." He said, smiling. I smiled back. "Awesome, let's go." I smiled, following the directions of the map.
"Awesome,let's go" she said smiling happy and started walking toward the exhibit. "Hey wait for me!" I called and ran after her.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/1/2010, 3:54 pm

"Hey wait for me!" He called, running after me. "Race ya there!" I laughed, running to the exibit.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 2/1/2010, 9:11 pm

(Rp anyone?)
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 5 Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 2/1/2010, 9:22 pm

randomgirl wrote:[I'll RP with you. I have Clarissa. Do you have any boys?]

(Alex!)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 5 ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 2/1/2010, 10:02 pm

randomgirl wrote:"Hey wait for me!" He called, running after me. "Race ya there!" I laughed, running to the exibit.
"Race ya there!" she said laughing and started running to the exhibit. "Oh, so that's how it's gonna be eh?" I called after her and started running. I came up behind her and grabbed her by the waist "gotcha!" I said smiling. [Should they kiss or something or is it too soon ya think?"
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/1/2010, 10:04 pm

[I think it's too soon they just met that day xD]

"Oh, so that's how it's gonna be eh?" He called after me and started running. We came behind me and grabbed me by the waist. "Gotcha!" He said, smiling. I laughed. "Come on. It's getting late, we should head home." I sighed.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 2/1/2010, 10:21 pm

"Come on it's getting late we should head home" She said laughing. I looked at my watch we had already been there for two hours! "Woah, I guess your right" I said slightly sad that it had to end.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/1/2010, 10:24 pm

"Woah, I guess your right" He said, a bit sad. "Maybe you can take me somewhere else tomorrow?" I asked, since it was Saturday. I headed to the car.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 2/1/2010, 10:39 pm

"Maybe you could take me somewhere else tommorow?" She asked as we headed to the car. "Yeah, that's a good idea" I said brighting up as I got into the car.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/2/2010, 10:39 am

"Yeah, that's a good idea" He said happily. "Awesome. Where other places are there to go? Wait. You know what, I'll just look it up on the town's website and get back to you. Kay?" I asked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 2/2/2010, 1:54 pm

"Awesome. What other places are there to go? Wait. You know what, I'll just look it up on the town's website and get back to you. Kay?" She asked me, "OK sounds good to me" I said happily.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/2/2010, 1:56 pm

"OK sounds good to me" He said happily. I got into the car and rummaged through my purse. I found my headband I knew I would need incase of a bad hair day, and slipped it on. "Thanks for taking me." I smiled.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 2/2/2010, 4:32 pm

I got into the car just as Clarissa slipped a headband on, "thanks for taking me" she said smiling. "The pleasure was all mine" I said smiling as I pulled onto the road.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/2/2010, 4:38 pm

"The pleasure was all mine" He said, smiling as he pulled onto the road. I smiled. It was just a coupled minutes until we got to my house. "Do you understand the math homework?" I blurted.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 2/2/2010, 4:42 pm

"Do you understand the math homework?" She blurted unexpectedly as we pulled into her driveway. "Yeah, need any help? I would be happy to obliege." I said with a slight fake british accent.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/2/2010, 4:52 pm

We pulled into my driveway. "Yeah, need any help? I would be happy to obliege." He said with a fake British accent. I laughed. "I don't get number three. I'd invite you in but my house is a mess since we just moved. Call me when you get home, kay?" I asked, getting out and waving before going in the house.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 2/2/2010, 5:12 pm

"I don't get number three. I'd invite you in but my house is a mess since we just moved. Call me when you get home, kay?" she asked, getting out "yes ma'am" I said smiling, and watched her go up to her front door turn around and wave then go inside.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 2/2/2010, 5:26 pm

{I understand the love factor =]

Name: Jane "JJ" Jett
Personality: JJ is a frank, slightly hyperactive, and quite sarcastic girl. Because of her snappyness and tendency to be negative and straight forward, she's often mistaken for a 'goth' or 'emo' [as well this asumption is on her looks]. She's not, however. She's just spunky.
Description: JJ is about normal height. She has hair cropped to her chin; it's dyed black. Her eyes are a dark blue/brown color; they sparkle when she's up to something. Usually she wears dark, heavy make up. As well, she tends to have an...interesting taste in clothing.
Coupled, Crushing, or Looking: Looking! =D
Other: Heh, did I fill this out right? =]}
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

MATT II IS MY OLDER BROTHER! =D
Credit to Ave for my amazing siggie. [:
Female Posts : 9059

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 2/11/2010, 9:07 pm

(Accepted.)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 5 Siggy The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 5 Siggy The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 5 Siggy The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 5 Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5