The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness

+2
IRuleTheWorld
Jesus4Eternity
6 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness Empty The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/17/2010, 9:13 pm

Maturity: Kissing,, violence, no pregnacies. The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness Icon_smile
Fantasy: Vampires, werewolves, shapeshifters, ect.

The Night World

The Night World is a secret place, known to no one but it's people. Ther are old legends... but no one really believes them.
But they're true.
Like... The Soulmate Principle.
Everyone has one soulmate, and one soulmate only. Let's see if you can find yours.

Rules Of The Night World
-Tell no one about us.
-Follow all of Shad's rules
-No pregnacies.
-Have fun!

Form
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Species:
Soulmate?:

Last edited by Jesus4Eternity on 2/17/2010, 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness Siggy
The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness SiggyThe Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness Siggy
The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness SiggyThe Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness Empty Re: The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness

Jesus4Eternity
Amanda Noelle~ Human

IRuleTheWorld
Teva Gregory~ Shapeshifter
Benjamin Kityler~ Vampire

Samantha9415
Lauren (Lori)~ Vampire

Smirf
Kat Kerting~ Vampre

Last edited by Jesus4Eternity on 7/3/2010, 6:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness Empty Re: The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness

RESERVED
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/17/2010, 9:14 pm

RESERVED; You may post.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 2/17/2010, 9:16 pm

[Grr.. Amanda your making post all of it again? Whats wrong with you? xD]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 396

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/17/2010, 9:17 pm

[The docters don't know yet. I get the results next week. xD]

[Just copy and paste it. xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 2/17/2010, 9:22 pm

Name: Teva (Teh va) Gregory
Species: Shapeshifter, into a clouded leopard.
Description: Teva is rather lean, and considered pretty. She has kinda long mahagony hair that stops in the middle of her shoulder blades. Her hair ends in curls. Teva had striking bluish-grey eyes. (Short Description....)

Her: The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness Wavy-hair-styles-07

Personality: She doesn't like witches, humans, werewolves, or vampires, only shapshifters. She thinks they needed to treated with more respect. Otherwise, Teva marches to the beat of her own drum, and deeply believes in indivduality. Her motto in life is "Go big, or go home." She loves hand-to-hand combat, and is skilled in matial arts. The law is her enemy and her best friend. Loves to be loud.

Clouded Leopard:
The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness Clouded-leopard

Anything Else: Is immortal, even though she is not a dragon. Amanda probably wouldn't be happy if she was a dragon...*sigh*

[Its in the wrong order...oh well...]

Last edited by IRuleTheWorld on 2/17/2010, 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/17/2010, 9:24 pm

[Accepted]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 2/17/2010, 9:25 pm

[I'd be very upset if you didn't accept me...]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/17/2010, 9:25 pm

[Teehee]

[RP?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 2/17/2010, 9:28 pm

[Yesss.. Smile ]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/17/2010, 9:40 pm

['Kayz. Amanda's human (for now. xD), so her and Teva?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 2/17/2010, 9:42 pm

[Sure. ]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/17/2010, 9:44 pm

[I call you starting. Very Happy]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 2/17/2010, 9:54 pm

[Darn.]

Teva had just been through the mall, shopping of course. She bobbed her head along with the song she was humming. Hot chocolate in one hand, plastic bag full of shopping purcheses in another, that is until she bumps into Amanda, dropping everything except her pride. Teva dropped down and picked up her fallen items, the hot chocolate spilt all over the ground. Looking up, she glared at Amanda, but then sighed. She wasn't going to say sorry, not to vermin.

Last edited by IRuleTheWorld on 2/18/2010, 6:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/17/2010, 9:59 pm

"Oh, my gosh, are you alright?!" Amanda quickly starts putting everything into it's assorted bags. "I am so sorry!" She says quickly, stepping back. "Do you need any help? I'm really sorry." She repeats nervously, wondering if this is someone nice who'll be all 'Oh, no, it's my fault!', or one of those ditzy girls that only care about themselves.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 2/17/2010, 10:03 pm

Teva thought for a moment whilst running her fingers through a lock of her hair, "Sure...Whatever...It's fine. I wasn't it a hurry. I guess it was my fault." She added. Her voice portrayed sheer boredom, " If you want I can buy you like a hot chocolate, or something...to make up for it?" She wasn't sure what exactly to say. Teva didn't usually talk to humans, unless forced to. Her emotionless expression was turned to a smirk, "You need to calm down, you might hurt yourself. Silly humans." She whispered the last sentence.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/17/2010, 10:13 pm

"Nah, it's fine. I was just above to leave anyway." Amanda flashed a quick smile, turning on her heel and sighing. At least it was one of the nice ones... but still, you should never accept a drink from strangers. She kept walking in the opposite direction.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 2/18/2010, 9:07 pm

Teva looked down to her hand, where her black lily ring was suppose to be, "Shoot..." This was the third time she lost it....today. She sighed, I'm never going to live this one down... Now she had two choices, 1. Talk to Vermin, or 2. Talk to Vermin. Teva ran to catch up, "Hey you...girl...with the face and the hair.." Lots of hair.. She commented in her mind quietly, and then verbally struggled with words, "V-Can you help me find my ring.." Luckly, she didn't insult her and held the name back. "Please..." She looked at her pleadingly.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/19/2010, 6:34 pm

"I'm not the only girl with a face and hair you know." Amanda said rather coldly, twirling a strand of hair around her finger and biting her lip. "Sure. Where have you been today?" Amanda raised her eyebrows, a slight smile on her face.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 2/19/2010, 6:54 pm

Teva smirked at her coldness, she never thought humans could actually stand up for themselves, "If you don't want me to call you girl...Then I need to know your name.." Oh..wait. She forgot to add her own name in, "Oh, and I'm Teva." Moving on to her second question, she paused thinking about all the places she has been today...Mall, and with other ShapeShifters, but she couldn't tell Amanda that, "Just here. I think it might have fallen off where we bumped into each other, a little while ago.."
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/19/2010, 7:01 pm

"Come on." Amanda swirled on her foot, turning back to where she had fallen. She ignored the first question, still a little wary about this girl.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 2/19/2010, 7:09 pm

[Randomly Random]

Teva was looking around for her ring frantically, She definately hoped she wasn't going to get in trouble. Telling humans about Night World, she cringed at the thought. The trouble she would be in, is deeper than a deep dish pizza. I imagine I would look weird, freaking out about a simple ring...Maybe I can lie and say it was my grandmother's, or something of the sort...Maybe.. Her focused was going to remain fastend to the ground until it was found.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/19/2010, 7:12 pm

Amanda searched, sneezing occasionally. "Is this it?" she held up a ring with a black lily on it.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 2/19/2010, 8:46 pm

Teva was grinning from ear to ear, literally, "YESS! I am soo not going to be in trouble with Nig- I mean my mom. It was my grandmother's ring...Very important to me." She mentally face-palmed herself, Great going.... Her eyes flickered side to side, thinking maybe no one heard that. Teva sighed, "I really do need to superglue this thing to my finger...It always falls off." Her expression played out exactly how estatic she was, super, "Thank you. You're the nicest Ver-girl, I've met!" Mistake numero dos. Nice... She thought, and again mentally face-palmed herself, If I keep this up I'm going to give myself a headach..
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next