The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness

+2
IRuleTheWorld
Jesus4Eternity
6 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 6 Empty Re: The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/2/2010, 8:20 pm

[What would add plot...is more people..]

I looked at Amanda extremely concerned, "Amanda." I asked in a soft tone, "Are you alright? You look...sick." I had no idea what to do for sick people, or atleast sick humans. Teva was now playing with a yo-yo, I mentally face-palmed myself, "Teva's no help right now..soo are you suppose to go to the doctor, or something?"
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 396

Back to top Go down

The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 6 Empty Re: The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/2/2010, 8:25 pm

[Like, more charries, or what? 'Cuz I'll make more peeps if ya want.]

"I'm fine, Benjamin." I muttered, my head dropping into my hand as I rubbed my temples. I had a killer headache right now, and I was freezing cold.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 6 Siggy
The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 6 SiggyThe Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 6 Siggy
The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 6 SiggyThe Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 6 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/2/2010, 8:35 pm

[YES!]

"Liar." I murmured. "Teva, go get Amanda some blankets." I narrowed my eyes, "And give her the remote control." I said with authority. Teva willingly complied, only after almost whinning her way out of it. "Good." I nodded smiling. I glanced over at Amanda, "Don't give Teva anything you have. Whatever it is, she'll use it to destroy my home." Who knew that a bouncy ball and dinosaur-shaped chicken nuggets could nearly destroy half of the city. I shivered at the thought.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/2/2010, 8:41 pm

[Nice. xD]

I rolled my eyes. "Do you ever believe me, Benjamin?" I muttered, pulling my knees up to my chest, like I always did.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/2/2010, 8:51 pm

I blinked and paused for a moment, thinking back, "Uh..Yes." I sighed, "Amanda." I whispered so quietly Amanda was the only who heard it, " Forget about the vamp thing. Don't mention it to anyone. No ifs ands or buts."
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/2/2010, 8:55 pm

"Why would I tell anyone?" I asked, shivering.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/2/2010, 9:02 pm

I shook my head, "I'm not saying you would. I'm paranoid about these kinds of things." I dismissed that conversation with a wave of my hand, "Anways what did I miss in school?" I asked trying to strike something up, so there wouldn't be any akward silence.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/2/2010, 9:03 pm

"Uhm.... test... dissection..." My vision was fading at the edges. "Uhm..."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/2/2010, 9:09 pm

I closed my eyes, "Alright. I'll be fine, however, you won't be unless you rest now." I smiled, "It's okay, I won't let Teva break your face." I said this as sincerly as possible.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/2/2010, 9:13 pm

I smiled as my vision went black, my head falling.

[Pick. Shoulder or lap. xD]

Name: Lucas 'Luke' Thitmon
Looks: Dark blond hair that hangs in his eyes, deep brown eyes, smile.
Personality: Quiet, but more expressive when you get to know him. Likes reading and writing, very scholarly, and likes music.
Species: Vampire
Soulmate?: If we don't do Benjamin-Amanda, it'll be him and me. Very Happy
Anything Else?: Nu-uh.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/3/2010, 7:58 pm

[We have too many Vampires..]
Jesus4Eternity wrote:I smiled as my vision went black, my head falling.

[Pick. Shoulder or lap. xD]

Name: Lucas 'Luke' Thitmon
Looks: Dark blond hair that hangs in his eyes, deep brown eyes, smile.
Personality: Quiet, but more expressive when you get to know him. Likes reading and writing, very scholarly, and likes music.
Species: Vampire
Soulmate?: If we don't do Benjamin-Amanda, it'll be him and me. Very Happy
Anything Else?: Nu-uh.

[Shoulder or lap what?]

I looked around. Me + Ninjaness=awesomeness. I stood at the top of the staircase that overlooked the family room, which is where the targets are. Now, I had two options; A- Slide down the railing. Fun, or B- Do a ninja move fall onto the spare couch, tumble off, and stand back up into a fighting stance. Hmm...Option A o Option B. B. I decided. This was going to work out excellent, or so I thought. Vaulting off the wood railing, over the edge, I did a flip and practically landed on my head. Wincing in pain, I knew I had to move forward. Amanda was sleeping, with Benjamin sitting near here, not paying attention. This is my chance, Gotta go big or go home! I rapidly rolled off the couch, and popped up lickety-split. I crouched down and pounced on the sleeping Amanda. Benji-Boy let out a fierce growl. That caused me to smile with victory.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/3/2010, 8:01 pm

[Nvm]

"Gyak!" I was jerked to the present, alert as anything. "What the heck, Teva?" I shook my hair back. "What are you doing?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/3/2010, 8:07 pm

I gave an innocent smile, and faced my palms up. Adding to the effect, I tilted my head slightly, "How are you feeling?" I spoke geniunely. I brushed my bangs out of my face, "Old habits die hard, being a Cat-ShapeShifter, and being a kick butt Ninja I can't help it." I motioned over to Benjamin, "He's been sitting there staring at you, your like a sitting duck." Patting her shoulder, I gave another smile, slightly different. I gave a reassuring smile, and flipped my hair.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/3/2010, 8:09 pm

"Psh. Ninjas pwn." I giggled, pulling my hair into a quick ponytail so it wouldn't get in my way.
[How should Luke come in?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/3/2010, 8:12 pm

[Maybe knowing Benjamin, or stalking us.]

I sighed, "I know. Sometimes though I wish I could be human." I said quietly looking out a window, "Not feeling like a monster, but mostly I am happy. ShapeShifters pwn. " I nodded smiling, and bopped Amanda gentley on the forehead, "Shouldda had a V8."
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/3/2010, 8:20 pm

[I'll go with knowing Benjamin. xD]

I nervously walked up to Benjamin's doorstep, knocking lightly on the door. I could smell... human? Huh.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/3/2010, 8:23 pm

I snickered, "I'll answer it, so Benjamin doesn't have to leave his precious human." I whipped the door open, "We don't wan't your cookies, so leave us alone!" Looking at the guy standing at the door, I was shocked. Curse you girl scouts! I took a deep breath in.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/3/2010, 8:27 pm

"I can get up, you know, Teva." I heard from inside as a tall, blond, human girl walked in. "I'm not a girl scout." I said rather shakily. "I'm Lucas Thitmon."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/3/2010, 8:31 pm

I screamed, "Benjamin! Get over here and greet your guest! AND get Amanda and me some dinosaur chicken nuggets!" Benji was at the front door in a mere nanosecond, "Sorry." He murmured. I gave him a smug look.

I looked over at Luke, "Sorry." I rolled my eyes at Teva before turning back to him, "Teva hates girl scouts.." Teva scowled at the mention, "Anyways, how are you? Oh, come in." I stepped into the house and motioned him to come inside.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/3/2010, 8:33 pm

"You have dinosaur chicken nuggets?" I was now hyper.
"Fine, thanks." I smiled in his direction. "I'm Amanda, by the way." The human girl smiled, bouncing up and down.
Was that normal?
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/3/2010, 8:38 pm

I clapped my hands together, my eyes lite up, "Let's go raid his freezer!" I bolted off, "Amanda if you don't come I won't share with you!" I screeched. I found them quickly, ha ha ha. Luckily I made Benjamin buy these, "Amanda, you know how to work a microwave, right? Or an Oven?" I wasn't sure how to use either of these appliances.

I nodded in Luke's direction, "Yeah it's normal, though Teva is more hyper. She calls herself 'The Ninja' and pounces on people. Ask Amanda for a first-hand account." Those two. Exteremly high mantinence.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/3/2010, 8:56 pm

"Bye!" I giggled, running towards the kitchen and grabbed the bag from Teva. "How many do you want?" I turned to the living room. "BENJAMIN! DO YOU WANT ANY DINOSAUR CHICKEN NUGGETS?!"
"That's... interesting." I chuckled as she ran into the kitchen.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/3/2010, 9:02 pm

I flinch as I hear a loud crash come from the kitchen, "Make all of them Amanda!" I hear Teva shout. Answering Amanda's question I shouted, "No thank you." I faced Luke, "So what'cha doing here?" I asked nonchalantly, and I resisted the urge to throw the dinosaurs away. Those girls were ridiculous.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/3/2010, 9:04 pm

[NO, BENJI! THE DINOS ARE AWESOME!!!]

"Okay!" I giggled, putting them on a plate and starting the microwave. I then skipped into the entryway and looked at Luke. "Want any?" He shook his head. "Okay!" While skipping back, I tripped. Gyah. I was such a klutz.
Seeing the girl fall (and assuming humans would get hurt if they hit the floor), I caught her by the shoulders, righting her gently. "You okay?"
"Y-yeah. I'm fine."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/3/2010, 9:13 pm

I walked out of the kitchen, "Luke, I think you should leave." I told him honestly. My face somber. Benjamin's mouth hung open, but I shot him a glance, then my eyes flickered over to Amanda and then back at Benji. He understood instantly what I was talking about, before nodding.

[Let's see how much Luke likes to push boundaries..Shall we?]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next