The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness

+2
IRuleTheWorld
Jesus4Eternity
6 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 2 Empty Re: The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/19/2010, 10:37 pm

"Then you probably haven't met many people." Amanda giggled. "Most people would help. There are those that won't, but they're far and in between."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 2 Siggy
The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 2 SiggyThe Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 2 Siggy
The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 2 SiggyThe Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 2 Empty Re: The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness

Post by IRuleTheWorld 2/20/2010, 11:51 am

Teva shrugged, "I guess so, I really don't talk to hu-people. I'd say I am rather antisocial." Smooth.. She had to say, that this person was growing on her, very much to her dismay. Slipping the ring onto her finger, her gaze lingured on the black lily. It represented the ShapeShifters. Her kind, "This is definately one of the most important things in my life." Teva murmured quietly, "It shows who and what I stand for." She continued.

[Get people to join, Ms. Popcorn with Hair.]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 396

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/20/2010, 9:56 pm

"Cool," I smiled, tying my hair back in a ponytail. "See ya 'roud."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 2/20/2010, 10:06 pm

[We need more people here...]

Teva sighed, "Whatever.." She wasn't planning on seeing this human around, even though Teva could probably be alright with accidentally runing into Amanda one more time or two, "You still haven't told me your name, but it's cool." Nonchalently, Teva edged away. I need to stop losing things....Then I wouldn't be in these types of situtions.. Gingerly, she reached up and brushed her hair away from her eyes. Today was definately an interesting day, but it was rather unusual for her though.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/20/2010, 10:11 pm

" 'Kay." I smiled, skipping off to my house.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 2/20/2010, 10:30 pm

Teva sat in a tree, indoors felt unnatural to her. Outside was her place to be. Her hands felt over the rough bark, and she smiled. She shifted out in a forest, and hunted. Bolting, she caught up with her prey, and ate it. Teva's preferance was to eat in human form, but every once in awhile she needed to change it up a bit. Forgetting her form, she wandered past Amanda's home. Whoops.. It hit her like a ton of bricks. Quickly, Teva changed forms, and hurried back to her tree.

[Smile]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/20/2010, 10:33 pm

[What should I do now...?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 2/20/2010, 10:39 pm

[I don't know...I didn't know what to post either.. Know anyone whos read NightWorld?]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/20/2010, 10:45 pm

[Ya. But she gave up the computer for Lent.]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 2/20/2010, 10:48 pm

[...............Anyone else...]

[Or, you can tell someone to Wikipedia Night World, and only read the bits about the species. 'Cause we aren't using the book characters...Or something..]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/20/2010, 10:56 pm

[I started something in The Bulliten. It should be seen. Very Happy]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 2/20/2010, 11:08 pm

[Okay. Smile ]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 2/24/2010, 8:26 pm

[Amanda...]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/24/2010, 9:04 pm

[Yush?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 2/25/2010, 6:21 pm

[Never mind, you answered it on the phone. Smile Post something random, that forces Amanda to learn about Night World...]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/25/2010, 7:13 pm

[Muh.]

[Heyz.... OOH! Wanna make Benji a vampire in the Night World?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 2/25/2010, 7:19 pm

[HA HA. Seriously? Whose Soulmate would he be? Oh and your suppose to tell me what was up with that one song? With youse and Benjams]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/25/2010, 7:34 pm

[Psh, IDK. We'lll make it up as we go along. xD]

[Muh.]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 2/25/2010, 7:47 pm

[Whose going to be him?]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/25/2010, 7:48 pm

[You, I guess. It's no fun when I play me and Benji, 'cuz I have superly elite posts. xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 2/25/2010, 9:25 pm

[Oh yes of course...]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/25/2010, 10:15 pm

[Fill out el formo and we can start. Very Happy]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 2/26/2010, 6:49 pm

[Fine...]

Form
Name: Benjamin. Benji. Benji-boy.
Looks: Err.. tall, thin, with eyes, short hair, and high cheek-bones.
Personality: He's sarcastic, alright with other species, In CDB, [Read the third book and you shall know] A know-it-all. Quiet in other moments, but he has a nasty temper.
Species: Vampire
Soulmate?: None at the moment.
Anything Else?: Err..I don't know what color eyes he has. Ha ha ha. You have to read the third book to now what CDB is...Mwah ha ha. Unless they have it in the second book...I don't know.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/26/2010, 6:50 pm

[O.o He's not a know-it-all nor does he have a nasty temper! And he has blue eyes. Very Happy]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 2/26/2010, 6:52 pm

[Amanda yes he is... and yes he does have. He's like that in social studies...But its just apart of him. Oh well.]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next