The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness

+2
IRuleTheWorld
Jesus4Eternity
6 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 9 Empty Re: The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/7/2010, 5:12 pm

I pondered this thought for a moment, thinking how to phrase this, "Do you want some pudding too?" I asked loud enough for the hidding Kieran to hear. His eyes widen in surprise, but then he shook his head. " You're very bad at hiding, well atleast for a cat." I added the last comment, proud of my abilities.

"Shoot." I muttered darkly. The ShapeShifter had seen me, I immediately wondered how long she knew I was here. Obviously long enough.. She was very...proud of herself, looking at the human, I now questioned how she was going to react.

[I saw Alice in Wonderland. Smile ]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 396

Back to top Go down

The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 9 Empty Re: The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/7/2010, 5:26 pm

"Who are you talking to?" I asked, getting the pudding out.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 9 Siggy
The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 9 SiggyThe Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 9 Siggy
The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 9 SiggyThe Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 9 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/7/2010, 5:58 pm

I waved a hand off towards the window, "Some guy. Night Worldly." Shrugging, "He's a witch, or so I think." I was completely calm about this.

I swallowed hard. This is not going well.. I rolled my eyes at what the one girl said, Wait....Did they tell the human about Night World. My eyes widened in shock. I needed to leave, I was not going to get in trouble for this. Nope.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/7/2010, 9:17 pm

"Ooo-kayyy...." I muttered.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/8/2010, 6:47 pm

I shook my head with my hair tossing, "Can't stop me now." I whispered airily. In a flash I went out the door, and stood behind Kieran, "Soo...Who are you?" I asked wickedly with a large grin. Nope, I am not messing 'round.

I swallowed hard, "Kieran." This isn't going good, at all... She smirked, and told me her name was Teva.

After they left, I hung out for a few minutes at my place. Finally, I noticed Teva. Infront of her was a guy, a witch. She must've caught him observing them behind a tree, but why is the question. Immediately, I wondered where Amanda was? Hopefully inside, or atleast that's what the optimistic side said. The pessimistic side of me told that she was dead. Reasoning I assumed she was inside. Teva would have killed the he-witch if he had killed Amanda...
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/8/2010, 7:06 pm

I went to get the pudding out of the FREEZER, taking a test bite and ENJOYING it.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/8/2010, 7:17 pm

[GOSH.]

Seeing the expression on Benjamin's face, I eased his worries, "She's inside." Turning back to Kieran, I placed my hands firmly on his shoulders, "Now. You. You're going to explain everything inside of Amanda's house." I chided in a respectful, yet dominate tone. He just nodded. I patted him on the head, "Good witch." He said something cold... and angerily, and with such ferocity that I had no choice, but to step backwards.

She just touched me. She touched me. Yeah, I don't do that. "Says the flithy animal vermin." I spat angerily. Teva stumbled backwards, fear evidently across her face. I knew I took a step too far, but i'm not going to tell her that.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/8/2010, 7:25 pm

[Teehee]

I was debating going outside, but I had a feeling it was one of those 'Night World' things and I shouldn't interfere. So I had another bite of frozen pudding.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/8/2010, 7:59 pm

[Amanda...C'mon join the conflict..]

I was dumbfounded, "Really?" I asked in awe, "Did you really just say that, He-witch." I said with venom drenching every single word. Kieran just nodded, I was going for his throat, but Benjamin held me back.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/8/2010, 8:00 pm

And then I decided that I didn't care. So I walked outside.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/8/2010, 8:08 pm

As I held Teva back, I noticed Amanda walk outside, "Uhh..hi." I said blankly. Teva pulled me forward, "Calm down! CALM DOWN! I said to her, in a completely nonsoothening way. "Teva. You're err..Better than him." She was going to shift any minute, and Kieran had a none-caring attitued about her.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/8/2010, 8:27 pm

"I knew it was one of those Night World things. I'm staying anyway."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/8/2010, 8:29 pm

[Should they be soulmates...? Razz I don't care if their my characters. I want your advice. Then'll post. ]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/8/2010, 8:33 pm

[Yush. It'd be cool.]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/8/2010, 8:39 pm

[Are you answering honestly? xD]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/8/2010, 8:42 pm

[Why would I not?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/8/2010, 9:22 pm

[Hmm...Good point. Don't worry. This isn't descriptive.]

Benjamin finally let go of me, he must have felt the building rage inside of me, figuring I was going to shift. I wish he hadn't, because Kieran, the not very wise guy, hadn't moved at all. And I, for one, wasn't planning what happend next. Before Benji let go, I was leaning forward trying to attack Kieran. So when his grip left me, it sent me into an unbalanced mode. I fell into Kieran, and I kissed him, yes I did kiss him. Just barely, and I felt the connection between us. His thoughts seeped into my mind, likewise for him. I smiled at his fond memories of his childhood, gasped at horrors, and laughed along with him. It felt like we had known each other forever.

This..is..weird.. I commented in my mind, not knowing what to expect.

Yeah, I know... He replied succiently. This was all moving way too fast, quickly I pushed him away from me, because unknowingly his arms had made their way around me. Soulmates...? Pfft...As if. I didn't believe in Soulmates, they were pure myth, something elders tell children.

Last edited by IRuleTheWorld on 3/8/2010, 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot something.)
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/9/2010, 8:16 pm

[Amanda is never going to reply :/ ]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/9/2010, 8:55 pm

I slowly stepped back, gripping Benjamin's wrist and dragging him inside quietly.

[Razz Benji's not gonna be at school tomorrow. I'll bet.]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/9/2010, 9:22 pm

[He has a viral infection...]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/9/2010, 9:23 pm

[I dun like it when he's sick. I have a bigger chance of gettin' sick now! 'Cuz I hang out with him, like, 24/7. xD And the fact, that, ya know, he's like, my best friend. xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/9/2010, 9:31 pm

[Thanks...x.x]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/9/2010, 9:36 pm

[Reply. Wink]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/9/2010, 9:38 pm

I followed Amanda inside, "Wow." was the only thing I could say, otherwise I was speechless. Teva and Kieran, soulmates? That was the most ridiculous thing ever.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/9/2010, 9:47 pm

"Well, no duh." I took my frozen pudding and stabbed the spoon into it.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next