The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness

+2
IRuleTheWorld
Jesus4Eternity
6 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 10 Empty Re: The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/10/2010, 9:05 pm

I looked at Amanda uneasily, Teva came storming in, and began stabbing her frozen pudding angrily, obviously in distress. "Soo...." I added conversationally. Not liking the way this was going already, Teva glared at me. She looked like she was ready to kill.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 396

Back to top Go down

The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 10 Empty Re: The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/10/2010, 9:33 pm

[HA! Frozen pudding! TEVA LIKES IT!!!!! Very Happy xD] "Benjamin, out. This is an A to B conversation, so C your way out!"

[xD- Love the ABC thing.]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 10 Siggy
The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 10 SiggyThe Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 10 Siggy
The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 10 SiggyThe Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 10 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/10/2010, 10:02 pm

Benjamin grumbled and left, good.. I thought quietly. Glancing over at Amanda, I realized she wanted to start a conversation...Gee..."What?" I asked emotionlessly with a single eyebrow raised. I frowned. I hate talking..or atleast right now. This was too stressful.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/10/2010, 10:47 pm

"What happened?" I hissed, taking another bite of frozen pudding.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/11/2010, 6:51 pm

I crashed my spoon into the pudding, sending frozen chunks nearly eveywhere, "Nothing." I replied quietly, "I don't feel like talking." Squeezing my eyes lids shut, I wished everything would go away. Soulmates, Amanda, Benjamin, Kieran, most importantly, me. My face was sullen.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/11/2010, 8:30 pm

[AMANDA.]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/12/2010, 8:48 pm

"Okay." I agreed with her decision of not talking, taking a bite of pudding.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/12/2010, 9:17 pm

I began pouting, "Okay. Everyone has a soulmate... different creatures, everyone. Kieran is mine, and i'm hating it, a-lot." I spoke quickly ending with a lot, sounding like A lot, enunciating the word. "I was hoping soulmates were myths." Grumbling, I let my head hang, "So. Yep. I know his past, he knows mine."
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 3/12/2010, 9:31 pm

Name: Alex Gardner
Looks: Blackish-brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, light tan skin, average height, slim
Personality: TBPO
Species: Wizard
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 10 3745

The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 10 3484

The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 10 3741
Female Posts : 4857

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/14/2010, 2:31 pm

[Please, no TBPO forms. And have you read the books?]

"Uhm... so... why is that bad?" I asked.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/14/2010, 4:11 pm

I glanced up, "It's hard to explain. Ooo. Him knowing my past.." Thinking about it, I paused, "My past makes me feel weak. Which isn't a too pleasant feeling. How would you like it if someone knew all of you past, your secrets, your emotions." I grew stiff, "Feeling safe is someone's arms. That's worse." My body shook lightly, shivering at the thought, "It shows you will to live." My face remained sullen, portraying no expression except sadness.

Last edited by IRuleTheWorld on 3/16/2010, 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Amanda won't reply.)
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/16/2010, 7:33 pm

I raced my fingers through my dark hair, with the locks of hair moving backwards, I can't believe that just happend. I sighed. This wasn't good. She was a shapeshifter, Teva was beneath me. I groaned, and placed my palm on my forehead. Then I skimmed the surface of my face with my fingers. She knew my past, my dark history. Why did this have to happen? Why do I want to comfort her, and tell her everything is going to be alright.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/19/2010, 6:34 pm

"I'm... still confused. Don't you want to live?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by starwartwilight 6/30/2010, 12:47 pm

Form
Name: Elisiana Rosthrout
Looks: She has black hair and bright green eyes. She is really short.
Personality: She is a quiet person.
Species: vampire
Soulmate?: hasn't found yet
Anything Else?:
starwartwilight
starwartwilight
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Female Posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 7/3/2010, 11:18 am

[This is a pretty elite-ish RP. Can you please make your personality/looks more descriptive?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/3/2010, 1:05 pm

Name: Kat Kerting
Looks: Dark red hair with a few blond highlights. One dark green eye and one dark blue eye. She has freckles going across her nose and semi-pale skin. Kat likes to wear skinny jeans and colorful tees. Whatever she wears is how she acts that day.
Personality: Kat likes to have fun a lot, not wanting to worry about things. She's laidback and very nice. At most times, she'll be helpful but mischevious. Never trust her with very important missions alone, unless you let her have friends along the mission.
Species: Vampire
Soulmate?: Unknown at the moment
Anything Else:
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 7/3/2010, 1:20 pm

[Smirf, have you read the books? 'Cuz I don't want you to get confused, and this is more for the peeps that read the books since they know about what happens. Wink]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/3/2010, 1:23 pm

[{Er....no....I just thought it looked cool. So yeah..]]
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 7/3/2010, 5:37 pm

[Well, they're really good. Anyway, if you want, I can wait to accept you until you read, or do it now- you might get confuzzled though.]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/3/2010, 5:54 pm

[[I like getting confuzzled. So you can accept now.]]
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 7/3/2010, 6:04 pm

[You're up.]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/4/2010, 1:22 pm

[[Alrighty. I'll try to go to the library if it's not a Burger King and find them. >.<]]
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10