The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness

+2
IRuleTheWorld
Jesus4Eternity
6 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 7 Empty Re: The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/3/2010, 9:25 pm

[xD]

I let go of her shoulders quickly, and she blushed bright red, skipping back to the kitchen. "Uhm... I think they're ready, Teva." She said, breaking the silence as she pulled them out of the oven.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 7 Siggy
The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 7 SiggyThe Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 7 Siggy
The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 7 SiggyThe Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 7 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 7 Empty Re: The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/3/2010, 9:32 pm

I glanced over at Amanda with a dead look in my eyes, "Go eat them by yourself." I frowned at my rudeness, "Now please..." Clenching my teeth, I shut my eyes tightly, not wanting to see the look on Amanda's face. I figured Benjamin was looking away to distract himself. He was. Benji stared out a large window, he didn't want to see Amanda's expression either.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 396

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/3/2010, 9:34 pm

"Thank you for your... hospitality, Benjamin. I'll go now." I nodded in his direction, exiting out the front door.
Wow.

[Teehee]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/3/2010, 9:46 pm

I watched as Luke left, "The guilt is killing me...I'm going to turn myself in." I never spoke of my flaws. Extreme guilt was one of them, I felt guilty for every little thing, "Bye Amanda, Bye Benji. Be happy without me..." I left just as I saw Luke did a few minutes earlier.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/3/2010, 9:50 pm

Nuuuh! "Teva, why are you leaving? You're amazing!"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/4/2010, 7:28 pm

"Amanda." I spoke slowly and quietly, "You seem to think life a game. I, however, think it as a hunt." My eyes flickered out the window, "I can't live in your world...I'll hurt someone, I just know it." I bit my lip, "Night World is a vicious place, with everyone except for a select few, who will no hesitate to kill me, you, Benjamin, and now Luke. If they think I acted alone, no one else will die...." Sighing, I glanced once more out the window, and took a step backwards.

(I was expecting a fight from Luke..Geesh!)
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/4/2010, 7:38 pm

[Luke's kinda like me in boy form. xD]
[FAT BODIES!!!!]

"But... but..... nuuuuh!" I sounded like a very whiny child, but I honestly didn't care. "Teva! Don't leave! Please!"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/4/2010, 7:44 pm

"This is what I mean!" I snarled with more anger than I intended, "Grow up! The World doesn't revolve around you! If I want to do something good, why can't I?" Tears slipped down my cheeks, with my face turning red from the crying. I wasn't someone who cried. Ever. I was strong, independent, and brave. What happend to me?

[Still, I wanted more fight from him!]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/4/2010, 9:00 pm

"Because this isn't going to help anyone! It's not gonna help me, it's not gonna help Benjamin, that I know of, and it's not gonna help you!"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/4/2010, 9:49 pm

I stole a glance at Benjamin's expressionless face, He's going to stay neutral... "I don't want you, or Benjamin to die...You're the closet thing i've ever had to family." I hung my head, yes, the last sentence that came out of my mouth was true, they were the closest thin i've had. I didn't remember my parents, and I don't think I had any siblings, "I wish someone knew what you all mean to me, Amanda." I ran my fingers swiftly through my hair, I tended to do that when I was nervous, or stressed, "What can we do now if I don't go off? Atleast with me gone, you can return to your normal lives."
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/4/2010, 9:53 pm

[color=darkorchid]"Normal? Excuse me? With a vampire by my side by the second? And his vampire friend? Yeah, that's so predictable."[/colro]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/4/2010, 9:58 pm

I pursed my lips, "Well..What do you suppose we do?" I asked quizzingly, "Luke might not come back. Who knows, I think I freaked him out..." Which kind of mad me sad, Luke was alright, but he really didn't seem to want to even talk to Benjamin or me, but I am not imporant. I scoffed, "He was too busy catching falling human girls.." I teased.

[What would a guy witch be like...I'm thinking about making one... He definately be Circle Midnight, practing darker magic.]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/4/2010, 9:59 pm

I blushed, looking down at my shoes. "Is it my fault I'm an absolute klutz?... You know what, don't answer that."[
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/4/2010, 10:04 pm

I smiled, "Thought so, and your blushing!" I squealed, "Amanda, you totally like him!" I bit my tounge, I ment to say ouch, but it came out, "Outth..." Wrinkling my nose, I made an upset face, "Thwis is nwot fuwn!" I gave up and pouted for awhile.

[You never answered!]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/4/2010, 10:27 pm

[It's your charrie. Very Happy]

"Teva? Please don't get involved with boys I met three minutes ago." I giggled. "Though... actually, Benjamin probably doesn't wanna hear this. Wanna head to my place?" When she bit her tounge, I raised my eyebrows. "Smooth one, Ninja."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/5/2010, 6:38 pm

[I'll make him in a moment.]

Finally, my tongue began to feel better, I smiled contently at this. Mulling over what Amanda said, I nodded, "Kay." Then I actually thought. I could imagine smoke coming out of my ears, from my brain working so hard, "Wait! What if another super-awesome ninja came and attacked Benji. He couldn't defend himself!" That wasn't really what I thought, but I didn't want to communicated how I was feeeeling. That's not my style.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/5/2010, 10:33 pm

"Benjamin's a vampire. He can defend himself." I giggled. "Come on!"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/5/2010, 10:40 pm

I nodded once more, as I headed out the door, then I realized something. I am a poet and I didn't even know it. I mentally laughed at myself and my foolishness that masked my seriousness. I was glad for that. "Humor is said to be the best medicine.." I murmured lightly with a smile.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/5/2010, 10:43 pm

"Where'd you hear that?" I asked, shutting the door behind me. When we got to my house, I saw... something in the bushes. "Its's Luke...?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/5/2010, 10:47 pm

"Are you sure?" My face turned serious, which was a bi-polar opposite of what it was a few minutes ago. I growled taking a protective step forward, I was ready to shift at any giving moment. Cat-like characteristics constantly haunt me, and as handy as it is sometimes, it is irrating the next. I started intently at the bushes, a hiss creeps its way from the back of my throat. I had to fight to keep in down.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/5/2010, 10:49 pm

"Luke, stop stalking me. I met you ten minutes ago. You're scaring me." I snarled. "OUT."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/5/2010, 10:53 pm

Please excuse me Amanda.. I thought as I let out a long threatning hiss. I shifted, I couldn't help myself. The sun danced against my pelt, and I exposed my fangs. I was over-dramatizing, maybe, just slightly. My eyes narrowed. A fight was exactly what I needed right now, just to work off the stress, slight anger that was bottled up inside of me.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/5/2010, 11:00 pm

"Luke, you stalker! Get out of here!" He rolled his eyes. "Now!"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/5/2010, 11:08 pm

I smiled a toothy-grin, which was especially menacing right now. Glancing over at Amanda, I wait to see if she really wanted him gone. I could do that. All she had to do was give a signal, my services are free-of-charge. Of course, why wouldn't they be? I took a step forward, and noticed that my feet/paws were pretty large. Werid...
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/5/2010, 11:13 pm

"Leave!" Finally, Luke left, a regretful expression on his face. "Go visit Benji or something. Come on, Teva."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next