The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness

+2
IRuleTheWorld
Jesus4Eternity
6 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 5 Empty Re: The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/2/2010, 5:29 pm

[Make Benji choose. *calls Benjamin* Would you mind if we fell in love with each other?
Benji: O.o]

"Whatever, guys. Just whatever." I turned out of his grip again, attempting to keep my balance. "Benjamin, call me when this twisted fantasy ends." I closed the door, slumped against it, and burst into tears.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 5 Siggy
The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 5 SiggyThe Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 5 Siggy
The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 5 SiggyThe Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 5 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 5 Empty Re: The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/2/2010, 5:33 pm

[I am pulling an Edward Cullen. x.x]

"We're leaving anyways. Forget about me", I looked at her painfully, "I am sorry, that your life has to end." I left with Teva. My head was spinning, and I felt sick, not only to my stomach, but everywhere. She just didn't understand, she never will, and when she takes her last breath she'll hate me. "I'm sorry." I whispered. Teva looked over at me, a faint smile played across her lips, and as many times as she said it'll be okay, many times actually, I shook my head in defiance. We went to my home, and sat there and talked. Teva asked me a few questions about CDB, and I answered them, anything to keep my mind off of Amanda. "Maybe they won't find out." I hoped, but I knew inwardly that they have spies everywhere, listening to make sure we don't break the Law. Teva's eyes were glassy-looking, as if she was about to cry. She didn\'t want to die either, and now here tears were falling freely, streaking across her face, I ended two lives, that didn't need to be stopped, and everything was entirely my fault.

Last edited by IRuleTheWorld on 3/2/2010, 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 396

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/2/2010, 5:44 pm

[Ermm...]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/2/2010, 5:53 pm

[Gyak. Uhm... ]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/2/2010, 5:55 pm

[Amanda, can you just edit your, to flow along, or do I have to delete the post I wrote? Like add, I walked out to see they aren't there, or something? PLLEEEEASE? ]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/2/2010, 5:57 pm

[Or I can delete my psot. xD]

[Jsut about to reply.]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/2/2010, 5:59 pm

He was gone, and I wasn't sure if that was good or bad. Since my mom was working, I started wrapping my arm with cloth into a makeshift cast-thingy. The blood was drying, and I had a feeling school was going to be awkward.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/2/2010, 6:00 pm

[Oh sorry. Yo estoy impaciente. I am very impatient. I am doing Spanish project. Don't want to do it Neutral ]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/2/2010, 6:04 pm

[It's yo soy impaciente. xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/2/2010, 6:08 pm

Teva had to keep me from going to Amanda, and excessively apologizing, "If you go back now, you won't have actually delt with your feelings, and it's just going happen again and again. What a sick cycle.." She said, and I know she's right. I need to deal with my emotions, as Amanda already probably did, or so she thinks. I believe she just stores away her feelings, or atleast that's what I think. I'm not going to school tomarrow, not sure if I can ever go to school again. It's not like I need it, I only went to fit in witht eh community. Looking out my window, I see the freedoms of the outside land. It's temptations try to draw me away, but if I leave it might lead neighbors on. So for now, I stay here, in my cage of interelocking conflicts.

[Nope, its a temporary feeling or condition. I am only impatient right now. Smile I got you one up.]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/2/2010, 6:17 pm

Benjamin wasn't at school. People asked about the cut, but I ignored them. I felt a stab of guilt every time someone called his name, knowing I was the reason. The thing was... I didn't know if vampires could get sick. He did have pneoumonia at one time... or was that a lie? All in all, I had to check on him, make sure he wasn't dead.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/2/2010, 6:31 pm

My attention flickered over to Teva's sleeping figure, "Teva." I got up and shook her lightly, but it didn't work, "OH NO! ShapeShifters are the top species!" She bolted and awake, and I chuckled. Teva looked at me groggily, "I figured something out, Amanda is closet thing i've had to a friend since many years ago. She was something interesting, and added a certain spark to my life. She didn't judge me-" Because she didn't know what I was "-and she befriended me. I wanted to protect her, 'cause I knew she wouldn't be on the same level as Night World. Both of us were wrong, and leaving her wouldn't be the right thing to her either. Leaving her, would be, as unfair as killing all of us. The basis of law I fought against, is the basis I am using." I nodded my head as I spoke, finally understanding something. It was more important to me, than understanding the secrets of the universe.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/2/2010, 6:34 pm

After school, I dropped off my bag and immediatly walked to Benjamin's house, ringing the bell and standing there, looking straight ahead and waiting.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/2/2010, 6:59 pm

[sorry dinner, I am typing chapter numero uno "write" now. Get it? Ha ha]

Teva did a ninja move, and fell off the couch. She hit her head pretty hard, and was rather..erm...crazy. "Whhheeee!" Teva ran in circles with her hands prominately in the air. I grinned, I needed a video of that. Why? For furture purposes of course. I hoped it was Amanda at the door. Walking towards the door I felt nervous, I opened the door, "Hello?" I cleared my throught, "Oh, Amanda, I am sorry. I really am. I value your friendship-" I cut myself off. I was blabbing, which is something I usually do not do. My gaze flickered to the ground.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/2/2010, 7:05 pm

"Benjamin!" And, in my true nature, I pretty much threw myself at him and tackled him to the ground, which was rather awkward, but I didn't care right now. I was crying into his shoulder, being over-emotional and dramatic... typical Amanda.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/2/2010, 7:18 pm

I feel to the ground with a thud. Breaking out laughing, I looked down at the melodramatic Amanda. "Shh...Everything is alright." I pushed her off of me with great ease. All of the sudden Teva came in, still thinking she was a ninja. "Teva, ninja's don't have icepacks on their foreheads." I teased. Sure enough, she had an icepack clutched to her head covering the part she hit, and she was giving me a death glare. "I realized something Amanda. I wanted to baby you, because...I would literally kill myself if anything happend to you." Teva gave a new sly grin, "Your his first friend." She chirped. Now it was my turn to give a death glare.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by liz1289 3/2/2010, 7:34 pm

(Can I RP with ya'll? )
liz1289
liz1289
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2044

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/2/2010, 7:35 pm

I giggled, a huge smile on my face. "Surprised? I'm always this hyper, aren't I?" I smiled. "Really?" My voice got quieter as I got to my feet.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/2/2010, 7:36 pm

[Well, we're kinda in the middle of this, and this is our friend in RL, so, like, we know him.]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/2/2010, 7:40 pm

[Amanda, Shame. It's not like i'm being him to a T. Am I? Shocked ]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/2/2010, 7:45 pm

[Nope. It's hard playing someone you know, but it's also fun.]

[Now reply. xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/2/2010, 7:58 pm

I looked around the room, obviously avoiding eye contact with Amanda, "Er..." I wasn't going to respond right away... No it'd be too weird, "In a long time... Not first friend ever." I swallowed hard. She was going to flip out on me, and be totally bouncing off the walls. I was now afraid for my ceilling fan.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/2/2010, 8:04 pm

[xD. Your ceiling fan shall go to the hospital, Benji-boy. xD]

"Yeah, yeah." I giggled, shaking my hair away from my face. I still felt... off from yesterday, and I might have a fever.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/2/2010, 8:07 pm

[Amanda, why are you always sick?]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/2/2010, 8:11 pm

[Cuz it adds plot and I like making my charries like that. Ask anyone who's ever RPed with me. xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next