The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness

+2
IRuleTheWorld
Jesus4Eternity
6 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 8 Empty Re: The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/5/2010, 11:17 pm

Teva had a dissapointed look spreaded across her face bodly, she returned to human form quickly, "Amanda! You were suppose to let me attack him! I thought you were ninja like me?" I asked whinningly, that would have been the best action like ever! Sighing, I glanced back at mi amiga, "Alrighty, let's go. Oh and I think you broke Luke's heart!" I smirked at the last comment. Ha ha ha..leach..
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 396

Back to top Go down

The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 8 Empty Re: The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/5/2010, 11:20 pm

"Yeah, yeah. He was a flipping stalker. Let's go."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 8 Siggy
The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 8 SiggyThe Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 8 Siggy
The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 8 SiggyThe Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 8 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/6/2010, 10:46 am

I cracked a grin at her choice of words, "I agree. Okay, let's go!" I nodded...flipping stalker...? Lol! I thought said the letters, it made me feel preppy.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/6/2010, 11:02 am

I opened the door, slipping through quietly.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/6/2010, 9:11 pm

I followed her, "Well that was definately interesting." I commented near silent. Luke wasn't exactly her favorite person now, though she wasn't very fond of vampires to being with, or humans, witches either. Werewovles were alright, since werewolves are a large "family" of shapeshifters that ended up getting put in its own category.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/6/2010, 9:49 pm

Name: Kieran Lively
Looks: Here's a pic.
Spoiler:
Personality: He's kinda dark (cold too), and likes darker magic, hence the Circle of witches he belongs to. Doesn't agree with CDB, human's shouldn't learn magic, strictly witches. Kieran is a quiet guy, but don't let that fool you, he is very opinionated with a strong-will. Actually kind of nice once you get to know him, but at first he's hard to get to know. Doesn't like too hyper people..
Species: Guy-Witch (Circle Midnight, Darker magic Smile )
Soulmate?: Maybe Teva.
Anything Else?: Amanda..needs..to invite me to Barnes N nobles.. Sad
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/6/2010, 11:08 pm

"Well, yeah. Stalkerish much?"

[Add up later.]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/6/2010, 11:16 pm

I nodded, "Yep." I smirked, "I wonder why he's stalking you..." Maybe he wanted to make a meal out of her. I gapsed visually, "Oh my gosh!" The thought of Amanda dying because of Luke made my stomach churn. My nose twitched, and I gave a deadly look.

[i <3 Kieran's pic. Smile ]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/6/2010, 11:20 pm

[He is rather attractive. Or, in teenage terms: HE'S SO HAWT! *Squeal*]

"No idea." I shrugged.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/6/2010, 11:24 pm

I glanced around, "Okay. The Ninja has several things to say right now..." I took a fake messy fighting stance, "And I won't repeat myself." I did a ninja chop in the air, and listened to the swoosh of the air that came with it, "Vampires need what to survive?" I asked, staring intently at Amanda.

[ Pssh. Yeah of course he is. Oh! I watched the game-plan tonight. It mad me cry. ]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/6/2010, 11:25 pm

[MR OVERLOAD! See Blog for details. xD]

[I think I might have seen that...]

"Human blood? And... OH MY GOSH, HE WANTS MY BLOOD!"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/6/2010, 11:32 pm

I smirked, "The Ninja said 'No of course not." I pointed at her with my index finger, "Yes of course he was the red stuff that flows inside of humans!" I screamed, not in anger, just for affect. I put my hands in the air and began waving them around, panicking, "Oh no!" Then I actually thought. "You have the Ninja/Shapeshifter here to protect you though!" I smiled

[With "The Rock" and Maddison Pettis. Or however you spell it? Yeah, it made me cry.]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/6/2010, 11:35 pm

"You're saying Benjamin can't protect me from himself? He's done awful well, considering the fact I collapsed into his arms."

[ READ! Click here!]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/6/2010, 11:39 pm

[Yes it is possible to have a Fang overload.]

I was hurt. Tears fell out of my eyes, I was faking, but no one would be able to tell, "Are you saying i'm weak...? Are you saying that I can't do anything...?" I began crying harder, maybe I was being a little too dramatic. Everything looked realistic.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/6/2010, 11:41 pm

[Psh. I jsut read another chapter of StWaOES]

"No, I'm saying that Benjamin might be able to protect me from his best friend. I mean, he knows him best." I said calmly, trying to do waht I did with my little sister: Ignore the tears. It usually failed.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/6/2010, 11:46 pm

My face turned red, yes I was that good of an actress, my throat always closes when i get worked up, I was struggling for air, "So you are saying i'm weak! I'll have you know-" I buried my face in my arms, I thought we were friends! was what I tried to say but it came out more like, "BLAAHH!"

[Apparently, my mother thinks I am strange. Says she who is a poor sport when playing Wii.]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/6/2010, 11:47 pm

[I AM HAVING A FANG OVERLOAD. GYAH.]

"No. But would you rather have just you protect me, or both of you?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/6/2010, 11:51 pm

"B-b-b-but you didn't say you also wanted me to protect you!" I needed to stop this, like, now. I was going to die of lack of oxygen, "You said I was weak, and o-only wanted Benj-" I let out another set of tears "-amin"

[That's not possible.. Confrazzled the new word! Remember that?!?]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/6/2010, 11:53 pm

[Fang....Fang....Fang.... *rocks back and forth*]

"I never said that, Teva." I stated calmly, pacing the room.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/7/2010, 12:01 am

[Your scaring me, like, severely.]

"Then what do you mean!" I sniffed. I had stop crying. Yes..score one for breathing. I still had a very upset look plastered across my face, and it looked like I could cry again.

I walked a random neighborhood. What to do.. I asked myself dryly. I could summon some witch spirits..That sounds fun. Looking into houses, a saw a pair. Two girls, a shapeshifter and a human. Was the ShapeShifter CDB? I knew a vampire lived around these parts... and humans obviously, but not a S.S.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/7/2010, 12:07 am

[I think I might be scaring myself. I JUST READ THE FIRST COUPLE CHAPTERS OF FANG!]

"Calm down, Teva. Just calm down."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/7/2010, 12:11 am

"You know, pacing doesn't make anything better." I asked in a nonchalent voice. I shrugged like I didn't have a care in the world, "I'm fine, don't worry. You however have a creepy-stalker-vampire on your case. I need some chocolate pudding.." I growled, I didn't have any pudding! Le Gasp! Glancing out a window, I saw Kieran. Guy witches...Pffft.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/7/2010, 12:12 am

[http://www.jamespatterson.com/books_maximumRideSix.php?maximumRideSixPt=4#excerpts]

[GTG. Reply later.]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 3/7/2010, 12:14 am

[Okay.]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/7/2010, 1:44 pm

"I love chocolate pudding." I giggled. "Want some? I might have a box in the freezer..."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next