The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness

+2
IRuleTheWorld
Jesus4Eternity
6 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 3 Empty Re: The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/26/2010, 6:55 pm

[Not when I'm around. XD]

[Anywayz, Benjamin and Amanda?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 3 Siggy
The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 3 SiggyThe Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 3 Siggy
The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 3 SiggyThe Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 3 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness - Page 3 Empty Re: The Night World; Book One: Finding Love In The Darkness

Post by IRuleTheWorld 2/26/2010, 6:57 pm

[Ehh..Sure. Where should they be? ]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 396

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/26/2010, 6:58 pm

[Perhaps school? xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 2/26/2010, 7:00 pm

[Hmm...Alright. Oh and remember Benji-vampire isn't going to be exactly the same. Keep that in mind. You start!]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/26/2010, 7:01 pm

[Psh. Still. He has to be Benjamin-like.]

[Should we know each other already?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 2/26/2010, 7:06 pm

[Err. Your choice. You can either be like "whos that weird kid." Or "Hey Benjamin!" You start...]

[Good Luck. Smile ]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/26/2010, 7:23 pm

I walked into Science class, my hair pulled into the rare ponytail. "Hey Benjamin."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 2/26/2010, 7:33 pm

I sideways glanced at Amanda, "Hey." Looking at the length of her hair, I noticed it seemed to grow noticably each day, but only a vampire could notice that..., "So when's the official date of your air cut?" I set the pencil down gently, "I need to record it in Hi-Def."
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/26/2010, 7:57 pm

"Two weeks... ish. I told you this yesterday! Gyah." I rolled my eyes, pulling out my ponytail and redoing it.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 2/26/2010, 8:28 pm

I smirked, "I only listen sometimes, you tend to talk about other things, that I dislike, and that you should give up forever." I nodded knowingly.

[Is benjmain Lamia?]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/26/2010, 8:34 pm

[If you want him to be. XD]

I sighed as Mrs. B. started talking. I sniffled slightly, watching the teacher.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 2/26/2010, 8:39 pm

[Sniffed? Like your sick..or sniffed like your crazy? Or that you don't like our science teacher...]

My eyes watched the teacher, when suddenly I heard a sniff, I assumed that it was illness related, "Amanda." I whispered lightly, "Are you alright?" I tilted my head slightly, showing my obvious concern for her health, "I hope you don't have pnuemonia like I did. That was terrible." I didn't really have pnuemonia, I just wanted an excuss to not go to school.

[Would it be weird if Benji & Teva got in a fight infront of Amandas house, then they have to tell her about NightWorld.]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/26/2010, 8:42 pm

[Sickness. It adds plot. xD]

[Gyah, since when would Benji miss school? Psh, he's a 90-year-old vampire.... it changes him. xD]

[How did you spell pneuemonia right and not excuse?! xD]

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said absentmindly, writing something down in my Organ System booklet. I waved my hand in a Doesn't-really-matter gesture.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 2/26/2010, 8:50 pm

[I spelt excuse wrong...Oh noo! Atleast I spelt Pneuemonia right..]
[Okay did you read the bottom brackets, If not please do so now, and comment.]

I sighed, "Your sick. It matters, you could throw up all over Kayleigh! She wound be on crutches and covered in upchuck!" I needed to take notices too if I wanted to finish. I wrote down random facts, and paragraphs, "Amanda what if you die!?!" I asked in a melodramtic-whisper.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/26/2010, 8:55 pm

[I did. I just tend to post after I write my RP. xD]

[If you want. Very Happy]

"Then I'm dead and in a grave." I giggled, wrapping my jacket around myself. It had randomly gotten cold, and I was freezing.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 2/26/2010, 9:02 pm

I groaned, "How many hours of school are left?" I propped my head up with my left hand, still taking notes, in my ever so care script, "Oh, and Amanda?" I paused for dramatic affect, "Don't come crying to me when your dead..."
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/26/2010, 9:05 pm

"That's not even possible." I sneezed, pulling the velour tighter around my arms.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 2/26/2010, 9:14 pm

I smirked, "It could be possible. It's a proven fact that every other girl name Amanda gets sick and dies." I kept a straight face for as long as I possiblely could, "Okay. Not its not true. But it is physically possible." I am never going to finish this organ systems booklet. Ms. B never gives us enough time, all she does is talk and talk."
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/26/2010, 9:16 pm

"Whatever, Benjamin." I muttered as the bell rang for school to end. I sneezed again and grabbed my books, walking towards my locker.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 2/26/2010, 9:24 pm

I walked over to her, "Feel better." I got my stuff and went home...

Meanwhile...

I sat in my. It just happend to be in the girl's yard. "Oh well" I murmured, "She's just going to have to get over it." I hopped down and walked around. Too many humans...Way too many humans for my liking.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/26/2010, 9:28 pm

"You're in my neighborhood, Benjamin." I muttered, giggling as I grabbed my book bag and followed him.

[Not really, but we're pretending.]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 2/26/2010, 9:38 pm

[Can he live a little past her, so that he gets off at the same stop, and then Theres gonna be a fight?]

I smiled, "I know. I just wanted to tell you to feel better." My smile turning into a smirk quickly, "Maybe next time I won't care, you have now been warned." I stepped onto the bus, and sat down in my seat near the back of the bus. They bright yellow of the buses around us were a distraction. Ugh...

I watched the human children shuffle off a bus earlier, and sooon I was expecting more humans to leave their transportation vehicles, a vampire lived in this neighborhood also. He ticked me off, vampires are soo conceited, always thinking themselves as the dominant species. They treat ShapeShifters horribly.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/26/2010, 9:42 pm

[Yush.]
[Ooh! After the fight, I should, like, get really sick and pass out. Very Happy]

I pulled out Maximum Ride, reading until it was my stop. I slid the book into my bag, grabbing it and walking down the steps to my house.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 2/26/2010, 9:53 pm

I walked a little ways down, and was enjoying my little walk back home. Then a whole lot of something, or shall I say ShapeShifter slammed into me. I knew one lived here, but I never knew she was aggressive, must not be CDB. I hit a tree. She was shifted into her clouded leopard form. I bolted swinging into her with full force.

I hissed, darn, I always hated vampires that can fight. He body slammed into me. I huffed, and lunged forward claws exteneded. Benjamin moved to the side, and it took me a moment to recalibrate myself. Using my flexible body, I rebounded and lunged once more, finally hitting my target. I was pinning him, or so I thought, I blinked for a nanosecond, and I was flipped over being pinned by him.

I was pinning her, and a deep growl erupted from my chest. Teva tried to shake me off, but she didn't have the strength, "I don't wan't to fight you." Her reply was harsh...

"Sure you don't...I know all about you vampires, and your deceitful ways. You think you're better than us. We ruled the world until you all came in. Now my kind in treated like dirt, like vermin, worse than humans."
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/26/2010, 9:57 pm

"Benjamin!" I screamed, dropping my bag and running over. "Get up! Come on! My mom's a nurse!" I grabbed his hand, running towards my house.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next