The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love

+5
<3--[Emily]--<<
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
catbuster
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
9 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 2 Empty Re: The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love

Post by catbuster 1/25/2010, 1:39 pm

[I can who do you have open? I have Jaqlyn and Paige]
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 2 Empty Re: The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/25/2010, 1:52 pm

randomgirl wrote:Name: (first and last required, middle optional) Clarissa Esmerelda Hastings
Personality: (optional)Always finds compromise, adaptable. Loves grain, lily of the valley, spring flowers and pomegranates. Does not take into account the wants and needs of others. Rational, intelligent, a powerful defender and arbitrator. Most people come to her when they have problems. Clarissa is very mischevious and desiving but is also girly and loves to hang out and gossip with friends. She's the kind of laid-back girl but also very alert and organized at the same time. Very odd. She's not pushy but likes things done so she has times to herself. Can be a bit lazy sometimes.
Description: (required)Long, wavy, thin, light blonde hair that shines like the sun in the light. Misty blue-gray eyes with curved pink lips that look like it has been dotted with lipgloss. Eyebrown like thin, delicate little bird wings with cream colored skin. A bit over average height and thin, size zero in jeans, and weighs 101lb, a bit under the average weight. She seems to fit in with her weight though, and it's not like you can see her rib cage through her skin. A perfectly straight nose.
Coupled, Crushing, or Looking: (choose one of those ~ you have to choose one, no 'none') Looking
Other: (anything else?) Nope

I understand the Love Factor

The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 2 A1irdl
The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 2 15fqi42
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 2 SiggyThe Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 2 SiggyThe Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 2 SiggyThe Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 2 SiggyThe Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 2 SiggyThe Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 2 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 1/25/2010, 1:58 pm

[Hmm...All I have open right now is Jaqlyn and Paige...I can make another guy or you can if you want to...]
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/25/2010, 2:00 pm

[Sure! Him and Clarissa? Smile]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 2 SiggyThe Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 2 SiggyThe Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 2 SiggyThe Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 2 SiggyThe Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 2 SiggyThe Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 2 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 1/25/2010, 2:02 pm

[Ok, brb I gotta go make a picture for him....]

Last edited by catbuster on 1/25/2010, 2:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/25/2010, 2:15 pm

[Alright. I'll wait. Smile]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 1/25/2010, 2:24 pm

[Ok here he is]

Name: Riley Cleric
Personality: nice, level headed, loves books, is somewhat shy until he gets to know the person. He loves arts like painting, photography and music. He loves kids and wants at least 3, and although he is quiet when with certain people he can be loud and a partier.
Description: reddish hair and light blueish-green eyes, about 5''9 and 175 lb.
The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 2 Riley
Coupled, Crushing, or Looking: looking
Other: none

[Ok, so should I start?]
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/25/2010, 2:29 pm

[Yeah. Since I haven't RPed here yet so I don't know how to start out.....]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 1/25/2010, 2:34 pm

[Ok]

Riley walked into the school confidently but sadly, it was his senior year and he still hadn't found a girl. He was hoping for a turn around from the past years painful break ups, so he walked to his locker to get ready for his homeroom.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/25/2010, 2:46 pm

[I have a pic you could use for him: The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 2 E8pq2b]

"Are you serious?" I asked my brother, Jasper[to be made later], as we parked in the parking of the school. "Yeah, I am." He replied. My family had just moved here the other day and today was the first day of school. Yippie. He just told me that we were staying in this rainy town for over two years. Atleast there was a beach. I looked down at my demin mini skirt and black tank top with the words 'Live Life To The Fullest' writting in large, white bubble letters. I had on my worn-but cute- black convers. Jasper stopped the engine to the black convertable and I grabbed my black and white Coach purse, getting out of the car. My light blonde hair was pulled back into a ponytail. As Jasper went to find some football tryout forms, I headed to my new locker. It was next to a boy that at first, I didn't pay much attention to. I started opening my locker.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 1/25/2010, 2:51 pm

Riley, looked up when he heard who he assumed was to be his locker neighbor, she was very pretty she had light blonde hair in a ponytail, she wore a denim mini skirt and a black tank top and wonders of wonders she wore converse. "Hi" Riley said nervously "I guess I'm your new locker neighbor I'm Riley who are you?"
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/25/2010, 3:01 pm

"Hi" The boy said, nervousness in his voice. "Hello," I replied, starting unloading my books into my locker. "I guess I'm your new locker neighbor I'm Riley who are you?" He asked. "Clarissa," I said, taking out my books for the first class and closed my locker. I'll have to decorate it after school.... I thought. I turned to the boy and smiled my natural model smile.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 1/25/2010, 3:07 pm

"Clarissa" she said her name was, she grabbed some books from her locker and smiled a dazzling smile At Riley. "So where is your homeroom?" Riley asked her.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/25/2010, 3:12 pm

"So where is your homeroom?" Riley asked. "Ummm," I replied, opening my scedual and trying to make sense of it. "Gifted English class with Mrs. Barnume." I replied, taking my English books out of my locker and shutting it. "What about you?" I asked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 1/25/2010, 3:22 pm

"Gifted english class with Mrs.Barnume" she answered promptly "what about you?" Riley checked his schedule, "umm..advanced bio with Mr.White" he said looking in his locker for his science books then finding them and shutting it.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/25/2010, 3:27 pm

Riley checked his schedule, "Umm..advanced bio with Mr.White" Hee said looking, in his locker. Hmmm.. Cute and smart. I thought. "I wonder if we have any classes together. Do you know your way around the school?" I asked him, biting my bottom lip.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 1/25/2010, 3:32 pm

"Do you know your way around the school?" Clarissa asked Riley "yeah, I've been here awhile.....Do you? I would be happy to help" he said with a big smile.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/25/2010, 3:35 pm

"Yeah, I've been here awhile.....Do you? I would be happy to help" He said with a large smile. "I just moved here a few days ago. Don't know my way around anywhere. Even in this small town, I'm lost." I sighed. "Have you always lived here?" I asked him, tilting my head to one side just a bit. "And that would be great." I smiled.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 1/25/2010, 3:45 pm

"I just moved here a few days ago. Don't know my way around anywhere. Even in this small town, I'm lost." "Have you always lived here?" "And that would be great." Clarissa smiled, "Well I've almost always lived here" Riley said beginning to walk her to her homeroom, "I moved here when I was 11 and I'm 18 now so I've been here a good while"
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/25/2010, 3:51 pm

"Well I've almost always lived here" Riley said as he started to walk me to homeroom. I didn't know how far it was so I put my things into my bag. "I moved here when I was 11 and I'm 18 now so I've been here a good while." He said. "Wow. Seven years. It's my Senior year, also. I lived in California for four years before moving to Spain, then back to California, and then here." I shrugged. "Maybe you can show me around town sometime," I offered.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 1/25/2010, 3:55 pm

"Wow. Seven years. It's my Senior year, also. I lived in California for four years before moving to Spain, then back to California, and then here." she shrugged. "Maybe you can show me around town sometime," she offered.
"I would love to" Riley said grinnin happily, "here is my cell phone number"
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/25/2010, 4:02 pm

"I would love to." Riley said, happily grinning. I smiled back. "Great. Maybe tomorrow or after school?" I asked, holding my purse close to me. We had arrived at my English class. "Here is my cell phone number." He said. "Thanks," I said, putting it into my pocket. I ripped out a piece of paper from my notebook and quickley wrote mine down. "Here's mine. See you in another class or after school," I smiled, waving and walking into my classroom.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 1/25/2010, 4:06 pm

"Here is my cell phone number see you in another class or after school" she smiled and waved to him as she walked into her classroom. Riley smiled and waved back then walked to his classroom.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/25/2010, 4:18 pm

Class was despertly boring. Nothing to do except talk about the Illiat and the Odyessy. It was ninety minutes and I was the first to get up to leave. Not really because I wanted to leave, but because I wanted to see RIley again. I had Advanced Math next. I hurried to my locker and started to switch books.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 1/25/2010, 4:23 pm

Riley had just gotten out of his class and was walking to his locker he saw Clarissa and asked "what class do you have next? I have advanced math."
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next