The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love

+5
<3--[Emily]--<<
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
catbuster
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
9 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 3 Empty Re: The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/25/2010, 4:34 pm

"What class do you have next? I have advanced math." Riley said, coming up to me. "Same," I smiled, putting the strap of my bed on my shoulder. "Come on. I don't know where it is." I smiled.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 3 SiggyThe Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 3 SiggyThe Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 3 SiggyThe Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 3 SiggyThe Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 3 SiggyThe Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 3 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 3 Empty Re: The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love

Post by catbuster 1/25/2010, 4:36 pm

"Same" she answered, "come on I don't know where it is" she said. "Sure, just let me grab my books" I got my books and started walking with her to the math room.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/25/2010, 4:43 pm

"Sure, just let me grab my books" He said, getting his books out of his locker, and walking with me to Math class. The room was dull and one of the lights was flickering. This place needs some serious re-modeling.... I thought. As I walked, my ponytail swayed back and forth ever so slightly. I walked to an empty desk in the back and sat down.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 3 SiggyThe Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 3 SiggyThe Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 3 SiggyThe Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 3 SiggyThe Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 3 SiggyThe Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 3 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 1/25/2010, 4:57 pm

Riley, walked into the math room with Clarissa it really needed some fresh paint and some new light fixtures. He took a seat in the back next to Clarissa
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/25/2010, 5:03 pm

[What should happen now? Lol]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 1/25/2010, 6:11 pm

[I don't really know maybe we should skip to after school?]
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/25/2010, 6:28 pm

[[Rp anyone?]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 3 Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/25/2010, 6:41 pm

[Alright. So, should he call her or she call him?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 1/25/2010, 6:47 pm

[Umm, he can call her...And Hearts I'll RP do you have any guys open? Oh, and I'm gonna go ahead and set the scene for after school Ok?]

After school Riley went home and into his room, he took out the paper Clarissa had written her number on wondering if he should call her. He decided to and picked up his cell phone then dialed her number.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/25/2010, 6:56 pm

After school, I took my homework and walked to the car which Jasper was already in. I threw my stuff in the back and sat in the passanger side. "So, whatcha do today?" I asked him. "Not much," He said as I notice the scar under him right eye. "Omigod, what happened." I asked. "Um, just doing some stuff in gym," He shrugged. I rolled my eyes. Jasper has bronze hair and topaz eyes. He had pleanty of muscles and a six-pack. Inside, he was like a big teddy bear. We drove home and I walked inside the huge mansion. My family was unfortunatly, filthy rich. I kicked off my shoes and went upstairs to serch the web before putting on my glasses to do my homework. My full screen cell phone vibrated next to me. "Hello?" I asked after pressing the call button.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by liz1289 1/25/2010, 8:43 pm

Name: Hayden Kelley
Personality: Kind, sweet and sporty. She wants a guy that treats her right and can win her a teddy bear at a carnival. (lol)
Description: Short brown hair with blond highlights. Blue eyes and pale skin. Very thin.
Coupled, Crushing, or Looking: Looking
Other: I Understand the Love Factor
liz1289
liz1289
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2044

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen 1/25/2010, 9:04 pm

[RP anyone? =) ]

The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 3 Oh2tz7 The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 3 2a65glf The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 3 25z2dm9
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9048

http://lovelyislovely.hot-me.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 1/25/2010, 9:58 pm

catbuster wrote:[Ok here he is]

Name: Riley Cleric
Personality: nice, level headed, loves books, is somewhat shy until he gets to know the person. He loves arts like painting, photography and music. He loves kids and wants at least 3, and although he is quiet when with certain people he can be loud and a partier.
Description: reddish hair and light blueish-green eyes, about 5''9 and 175 lb.
The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 3 Riley
Coupled, Crushing, or Looking: looking
Other: none

[Ok, so should I start?]

(Accepted.)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 3 Siggy The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 3 Siggy The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 3 Siggy The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 3 Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 1/25/2010, 9:59 pm

Samantha9415 wrote:Name: Hayden Kelley
Personality: Kind, sweet and sporty. She wants a guy that treats her right and can win her a teddy bear at a carnival. (lol)
Description: Short brown hair with blond highlights. Blue eyes and pale skin. Very thin.
Coupled, Crushing, or Looking: Looking
Other: I Understand the Love Factor

(Accepted.)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 3 Siggy The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 3 Siggy The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 3 Siggy The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 3 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 1/25/2010, 9:59 pm

catbuster wrote:[Ok]

Jonathan entered the building nervously even though he had already been here awhile the first day of school was always the hardest.

Hollie sighed and walked to her first class, Love 101. This school was weird.

(I will, amazon.)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/25/2010, 10:09 pm

[[Rp anyone?]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 1/25/2010, 10:12 pm

(I will. Very Happy)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 1/25/2010, 11:58 pm

randomgirl wrote:After school, I took my homework and walked to the car which Jasper was already in. I threw my stuff in the back and sat in the passanger side. "So, whatcha do today?" I asked him. "Not much," He said as I notice the scar under him right eye. "Omigod, what happened." I asked. "Um, just doing some stuff in gym," He shrugged. I rolled my eyes. Jasper has bronze hair and topaz eyes. He had pleanty of muscles and a six-pack. Inside, he was like a big teddy bear. We drove home and I walked inside the huge mansion. My family was unfortunatly, filthy rich. I kicked off my shoes and went upstairs to serch the web before putting on my glasses to do my homework. My full screen cell phone vibrated next to me. "Hello?" I asked after pressing the call button.
"Hey Clarissa it's Riley" Riley said after she had answered, "I was just wondering if you wanted to talk a walk around town with me if your not to busy."
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/26/2010, 6:29 pm

"Hey Clarissa it's Riley." He replied. "I was just wondering if you wanted to talk a walk around town with me if your not to busy." He asked. "Sure!" I smiled. "Let me change and you can pick me up," I added. I was a little nervous to say my adress since it was one of the most wealthies neighborhods in the state. "35449, Elmwood Street." I told him.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 1/26/2010, 7:21 pm

"Sure!" Clarissa exclaimed from the other line, "let me change and you can pick me up" she added. "35449 Elmwood Street", "ok cool" Riley responded "be over to pick you up in 45?"
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 1/26/2010, 7:23 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:
catbuster wrote:[Ok]

Jonathan entered the building nervously even though he had already been here awhile the first day of school was always the hardest.

Hollie sighed and walked to her first class, Love 101. This school was weird.

(I will, amazon.)
Jonathan walked slowly to the front office to get his locker number, he got there his locker was number 75. He walked to his locker and began to put his books in.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/26/2010, 7:57 pm

"Ok, cool" Riley replied. I smiled eventhough of cource, he couldn't see. "Great," I replied. "Be over to pick you up in 45?" He asked. "Sure. See you in a sec," I replied, turning off my phone and finishing my homework. I changed into dark blue skiny jeans and a long white tanktop with sequins for about 6in of the top part of the shirt. I slipped on some white ballet slippers and straightened my hair. I put a little wavy at the bottom and pulled my hair up into a high ponytail. I grabbed a white purse and walked down the stairs, applying just a bit of unnoticable blush on. "I'm going out for a bit," I called out in the large house. He should be here any second.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 1/26/2010, 8:38 pm

"Sure see you in a sec" Clarissa replied then hung up, Riley threw on a nice shirt and some jeans then put on his favorite pair of sneakers then went to pick up Clarissa. He drove over to the adress she gave him and drove slowly in awe into the gated driveway of the large house. He got out of his car and ran up to the doorstep and rang the doorbell.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 1/26/2010, 8:41 pm

(RP, Modnar?)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by liz1289 1/26/2010, 8:45 pm

(Anyone RP with Hayden? I think I want Hayden to find a nice guy, and work into a relationship.)

Last edited by Samantha9415 on 1/26/2010, 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
liz1289
liz1289
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2044

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next