The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love

+5
<3--[Emily]--<<
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
catbuster
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
9 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 4 Empty Re: The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/26/2010, 8:46 pm

The doorbell wrang and I opened the door. "I'm leaving, mom!" I called. "Alright, honey. Have fun." Her faint voice called. I walked out and closed the door behind me. "Let's go," I smiled.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 4 SiggyThe Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 4 SiggyThe Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 4 SiggyThe Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 4 SiggyThe Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 4 SiggyThe Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 4 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 4 Empty Re: The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 1/26/2010, 8:47 pm

(BTW, Modnar is Cassie.)

(I will, Sammi.)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 4 Siggy The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 4 Siggy The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 4 Siggy The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 4 Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by liz1289 1/26/2010, 8:49 pm

(Okay. Who do you have free?)
liz1289
liz1289
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2044

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 1/26/2010, 8:53 pm

(Carson(13) and Emily(15). But I can make waaaay more charries if I want to. Very Happy)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 4 Siggy The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 4 Siggy The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 4 Siggy The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 4 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by liz1289 1/26/2010, 8:55 pm

(I want to RP with Carson. And I want to change Hayden's age to 14. )
liz1289
liz1289
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2044

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 1/26/2010, 8:58 pm

(Okay. Very Happy)

(Can you start?)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 1/26/2010, 10:08 pm

randomgirl wrote:The doorbell wrang and I opened the door. "I'm leaving, mom!" I called. "Alright, honey. Have fun." Her faint voice called. I walked out and closed the door behind me. "Let's go," I smiled.
Let's go" Clarissa said as she walked on to the front step. "Ok" Riley said smiling and taking her purse for her. "I was thinking I could show you a few of my favorite places and then maybe we could grab some ice cream at the local malt shop."
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/27/2010, 4:55 pm

"Ok" Riley said, smiling and taking my purse. "Thanks," I smiled. "I was thinking I could show you a few of my favorite places and then maybe we could grab some ice cream at the local malt shop." He offered. "Sounds great," I replied, getting into the passanger side of the car.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 4 SiggyThe Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 4 SiggyThe Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 4 SiggyThe Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 4 SiggyThe Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 4 SiggyThe Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 4 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 1/27/2010, 6:55 pm

"Sounds great" she replied as she climbed into the car, Riley shut the door behind her then got into the drivers side and started the car. He backed slowly down the driveway and got on the road. "Nice place you got there" Riley said as they were driving.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/27/2010, 7:03 pm

He backed up slowly from the driveway. "Nice place you got there," Riley complimented as the large golden gate from the neighboorhood opened to let him through. "Thanks. It's really big and my parents are never home so it gets quiet," I shrugged.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 1/27/2010, 10:18 pm

"Thanks, it's really big and my parents are never home so it gets quiet." She said, "I bet, well anyways I think were going to start off with the local zoo I always loved it." Riley said making a left turn.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/27/2010, 10:35 pm

[[Rp anyone?]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 4 Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 1/27/2010, 10:58 pm

Name: Danielle (Dani) L. Moore
Personality:shy, quiet, funny
Description: looks like Ashley Greene
Coupled, Crushing, or Looking: looking
Other: I understand the love factor.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 4 ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/28/2010, 4:48 pm

"I bet, well anyways I think were going to start off with the local zoo I always loved it." Riley said, making a left turn. "Alright. Do they have Red Panda's?" I asked. I was a little nervous to go since I have a very sensitive nose and the smell may be horrible.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 1/28/2010, 5:29 pm

"Alright, do they have Red Pandas?" She asked, "I think so I know they have normal pandas." Riley said making a right turn then a left into the zoo parking lot. "Were here!" Riley exclaimed happily.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/28/2010, 5:34 pm

"I think so I know they have normal pandas." Riley said making a right turn then turning into the large zoo. "I haven't been to a zoo since I was young and a goat chased me out" I sighed with a small laugh. "Were here!" Riley exclaimed happily. "Cool," I replied, grabbing my purse and getting out of the car.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 1/29/2010, 7:02 pm

"Cool" Clarissa said grabbing her purse. "Ok, two tickets please" Riley asked the guy up front. "so where do you wanna go first?" Riley asked asked Clarissa, handing her the map.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/29/2010, 7:20 pm

Please Pm me all Forms!
UserName: Hearts
Name: Leah Martini
Grade: sophmore(10th grade?)
Description: Silky brown hair that’s rather light in color. Her skin is a rather bronze color, smooth in texture, and tan in color. Her eyes are a soft hazel green, though when it hits the sun it is morphed into a blinding gold. She has long sleek side-bangs that always seem to be nicely in place, while her hair is thin(but not grossly thin). Her eyes are almond shaped and slightly turned upwards at the outside corners, making her look mysterious and exotic. She normally wears bronzer on her skin, eyeliner, eyeliner, and lipgloss.
Personality: Leah is a very adventurous girl. She’s an artist at heart and sees art in the form of faces and scenery. As in all she wants to do is paint(put make up on) faces to make them beautiful/painting scenery to keep it close to her. She’s not afraid to speak out and is always up for a dare, but don’t worry, she does have a conscious that’s constantly nagging her.
Other. Picture: The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 4 Leah
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/29/2010, 7:21 pm

[Rp Leah & Someone, catbuster?]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/29/2010, 7:38 pm

Name: Jessi Wolfe
Personality: TBPO
Description: Dirty blonde hair to her shoulders, pale skin, deep, dark violet eyes
Coupled, Crushing, or Looking: Looking
Other: I Understand the Love Factor

Name: Bethany Black
Description:
The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 4 Bethan10

Name: Serina Son
Description: The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 4 Serina10

Name: Blake Blain
Description: The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 4 Blake10

Name: Josh Lavery
Description: The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 4 Josh10

Name: Bryan Vennette

Description: The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 4 Bryan13

Name: Anna Green
Description: The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 4 Anna12

Name: Nicole Smith
Description: The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 4 Nicole12
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6862

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 1/29/2010, 8:19 pm

Name: Missy Rays
Personality: shy, silly
Description: looks like Taylor Dooley
Other: I understnad the love facotr

Name:Joe Thunder
Personality:flirty, funny, outgoing
Description: looks like drake bell
Other: I understand the love factor
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

The Love Factor ~ Book 1 ~ Finding Love - Page 4 ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/29/2010, 9:47 pm

"Ok, two tickets please." Riley said to the guy up front. He handed us our tickets. "Thanks," I smiled. "So where do you wanna go first?" Riley asked, handing me a map. "Err, the sea turtle exibit?" I asked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 1/30/2010, 12:45 pm

Hearts wrote:[Rp Leah & Someone, catbuster?]]
[I don't have any more guy characters do you have any guy characters? Because I have two girls open.]
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 1/30/2010, 12:46 pm

randomgirl wrote:"Ok, two tickets please." Riley said to the guy up front. He handed us our tickets. "Thanks," I smiled. "So where do you wanna go first?" Riley asked, handing me a map. "Err, the sea turtle exibit?" I asked.
"Err, the sea turtle exhibit?" She said questioningly "ok, sounds good I think it's this way" Riley said pointing toward what he hoped was the sea turtle exhibit.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/30/2010, 12:51 pm

"Ok, sounds good I think it's this way." Riley said, pointing towards the sea turtle exibit. "Great!" I smiled, walking towards it. We got there are there were 4 sea turtles swimming around. I looked over the ledge and smiled.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next