The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Partially Human; Chapter One; We Need An Escape

3 posters

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

Partially Human; Chapter One; We Need An Escape - Page 2 Empty Re: Partially Human; Chapter One; We Need An Escape

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/17/2010, 10:03 pm

"Or, Max, Angel, and I could take the big bedroom, and you and Nudge could have the other. Iggy and Gazzy can share a room, and Fang can have his own room, and so can Jeb." I said breathlessly. "There is always a plan."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Partially Human; Chapter One; We Need An Escape - Page 2 Siggy
Partially Human; Chapter One; We Need An Escape - Page 2 SiggyPartially Human; Chapter One; We Need An Escape - Page 2 Siggy
Partially Human; Chapter One; We Need An Escape - Page 2 SiggyPartially Human; Chapter One; We Need An Escape - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Partially Human; Chapter One; We Need An Escape - Page 2 Empty Re: Partially Human; Chapter One; We Need An Escape

Post by Miss_Alice 1/17/2010, 10:13 pm

Alice shrugged. "I'm cool with it." She said.
Nudge then raced up, and clung onto Alice's waist. "Roomie!!" She stated.

Fang only nodded. "I agree."
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/17/2010, 10:19 pm

[Wrong color. xD, sorry.]

[We need colors for each person. I'm darkorchid, you're dark blue, Fang's bolded black , Nudge should be magenta, Gazzy's totally green, Angel is violet, and Max is... red? I can't think of Iggy. XD Sound good?]

Max smiled, and Iggy nodded from across the room. "Let's get settled."
Once we had everything set up in the rooms, we all went outside as Jeb began to teach us how to fly. We vaugly knew from the School, but not much.
"Alright." He said into the walkie-talkie when we were 5,000 feet in the air. "Let's see what you can do."

[Insert Gazzy wing-part here. Wink]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/18/2010, 6:28 pm

{Sounds good.}
{Iggy... Um. Orange? xD}

Alice bit her lip. Her knees kept buckling under her. This... is fun... but really scary!! She thought, feeling her stomach tie in knots. She tucked her bangs behind her ears again. "W-What exactly are we s-supposed to do?" She said into her walkie-talkie.
{Poor Alice. xD}
Gassy- Being the total pain in the neck he is- flew up behind Amanda and snapped her wings together. "Sneak Attack!" He said playfully.

{Sorry I didn't reply earlier, last night was busy... ^^'}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/18/2010, 6:42 pm

[Actually, that's a good idea. Very Happy]
[Jeb is underlined black. Wink]

"Just see what you remember." I said calmly into the walkie-talkie.
"Gazzy! Ouch!" I scolded, fighting the tears. My wings felt almost broken, and they wouldn't unfold. Wait... I suddenly realized that I was plummeting towards Earth much to fast, and that my wings wouldn't work. I tried to expand my wingspan, but snapping them together had done something so that they wouldn't unfold. I was falling, with no way to stop myself.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/18/2010, 6:46 pm

{Your welcome. :3}

Alice hand was shaking. "My minds blank. I don't know-" She stopped, her eyes seeing Amanda. "Amanda!!" She almost shrieked, then saw a flash of black in front of her. A smirk settled on her face, invisible to most.
Once Fang had seen Amanda starting to fall, he tucked his wings in and was falling- no soaring down to catch up with her. Once he did- He collected her in his arms and snapped his wings open again, letting them float for a second.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/18/2010, 7:05 pm

And then I wasn't falling. "You... saved my life." I whispered, my wings still failing to work. I blinked once, wondering if this was a dream. Or if I was already dead. But I couldn't be dead; my wings were burning painfully where they met my back. "What happened?" I asked, my memory a bit fuzzy from freefalling about a thousand feet.
Fang could fly, really fly already.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/18/2010, 7:11 pm

Fang sighed of relief once he caught her and she responded. "Yeah." He said quietly. Once she asked what happened, his face went straight- and he had to think about it for a moment. "Gassy snapped you wings back. It was only for fun though." He said.
"You saw that, right?" Alice said in to the walkie-talkie.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/18/2010, 7:15 pm

[Look at charrie list. Very Happy]

"I know. But it hurts. Don't ever let it happen again." I said dreamily, the edges of my vision getting foggy. I blinked rapidly, trying to fight off the blackness that was coming, but I was only ten. Slowly, the blackness took over and I closed my eyes in Fang's arms.
"Yes. Fang flies like a pro." I said into the machine. As Amanda closed her eyes, I started talking again. "Everyone come down for now."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/18/2010, 8:22 pm

{Ooh~ Pretty... *-*}

"I won't..." Fang said, and watched her eyes close. Slowly and carefully, he landed. "Where's her room again?"

With a smirk, Alice replied. "That's my brother for you." She said, before flying down to land.
Everyone else landed. {Yeah. xD}

{Oh, Sorry I left, Dishes. Razz}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/18/2010, 8:33 pm

[Thank you. Smile]

"I know." I said to Alice, and then turned to Fang, looking at the girl in his arms. I lied my hand on her forehead. "She's a bit warmer than normal... but nothing to major. Max, go show Fang where her room is." Max nodded towards me and started walking to the house.
"Is she okay?" I asked, looking at my twin. She moaned lightly. "Fire... wings..."
"What happened?" I asked as I landed.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/18/2010, 8:39 pm

{Your welcome. :3}

Fang followed after Max, pausing at one point to adjust Amanda, as she was slipping off. "She'll be fine after some rest."

Alice looked over at Iggy when he landed. "Well- Um," She studdered, "You know that trick when you snap someone's wings back?" She said- Trying to keep her cool. Like her brother. Yeah- That was gonna happen.

{Since Amanda likes Fang, Can Alice like Iggy? ^ ^}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/18/2010, 8:52 pm

"She's just... delicate. Thanks to the whitecoats plan to 'improve her immune system.' That worked well." I muttered. "Second bed on the left."
"Yep. That hurts, you know. Particually in the air." I remembered my own previous experience.
"Everyone, let's go inside. I want to be close in case something happens with Amanda." I led everyone inside, holding Angel in my arms.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/18/2010, 8:57 pm

"I remember that." Fang muttered. "Thanks." He said, before carefully setting Amanda on her bed.
"Yeah, I'd think so." Alice said with a small nod, watching everyone head outside. For some reason, she stayed outside, watching the clouds. It felt good to be outside.

Gassy came up to Jeb and tugged on his coat. "I didn't mean to hurt her! I swear!" He said, tears forming in his eyes.

{You never replied. Rolling Eyes xD}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/18/2010, 9:17 pm

[Oops. xD]
[Since when is it up to me who you like? xD]

"Your welcome." I watched my twin. "Wings... fire..." She repeated, moaning. I looked at Fang. "Do you have any idea what's going on?"
"Where's the door?" I whispered to Alice, not knowing where we were.
"I know, Gazzy." I ruffled his hair. "And I'm sure she does to. It was an accident. Unfortunatly, when accidents happen, things can happen." I sighed as we walked in. "Gazzy, I'm going to go check on Amanda. You stay with Alice, Iggy, and Nudge, okay?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/18/2010, 9:30 pm

{xD}
{Gyah- Um. Oh! Since you play Iggy. xD}

"Gassy was playing around and snapped her wings back." Fang said, still looking at Amanda.

Alice smiled lightly, before taking his hand and guiding him to the door.

Gassy only nodded through the whole thing.

Nudge passed Gassy. "Oooh..." She taunted. "Your in trouble~"

"Am not!"
"Are too!"
"Am not!"
"Are too!"
Alice sighed. "Can you two stop? Please?"
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/18/2010, 9:42 pm

[Right. xD, sure.]

"Ooh. That hurts." I muttered, looking at my twin. Jeb walked in, a worried expression on his face.
Amanda's wings were upward, where I could see them. A trickle of blood fell from where they intercepted her back. "Fang? Get a wet rag and some ice from the kitchen please." I muttered.
"Thank you." I whispered, listening to their palyful bantering. I chuckled.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/18/2010, 9:47 pm

{Arigoto! ^^ I mean- Thank you! ^^}

"Yeah." Fang said, then looked at Jeb. He nodded, then walked into the kitchen.
"Your welcome." Alice said with a faint smile again.

Nudge noticed this. She decided to stop torchering Gassy and torture Alice instead. "Oooh! Alice has a crush!"
Alice started turning red. "No- I- Um!"
"Alice has a crush! Alice has a crush!" Nudge taunted.

This ended in Alice chasing Nudge around the house. (xD)

{You gotta love Nudge! ^^'}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/18/2010, 9:51 pm

[xD, I can see it now. But Iggy can't. O.o- Alice should so run into Iggy! xD]

"Max, let me see your wings." She showed me, and I saw how it cleanly intercepted her skin without a blemish. Amanda was bleeding right where they met; the worst place. "Come on, Fang, hurry up." I murmured to myself.
I chuckled lightly at more banter.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/18/2010, 9:56 pm

{You have such great ideas... xD}

Fang came back with the ice and the rag. "Here." He said to Jeb, handing him the objects.
"HAHAHAHA! Alice has a crush! Alice has a crush!" Nudge kept taunting, running a few meters ahead of Alice.

"Gyah! You little!" Alice said, continuing to chase after Nudge. Only- She never payed attention to her footing. And- she never saw the bump in the carpet. And her foot caught it, and she fell.... right into Iggy.

{Now that I think about it- It's all serious in one side of the house, then it's all un-serious on the other. xD}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/18/2010, 10:03 pm

[I'm weird that way. And, from iCarly, I have another.]

I lied the rag gently on top of the cut, taking the blood off. The wound was healed by now, but it still needed rest. "Make sure this doesn't fall off." I said quietly, lying the ice pack exactly on the joining of the wings and the skin. "It's not broken anymore, or even sprained. It just needs ice." I explained. "Don't let it fall."
I caught Alice right as she fell. "Don't run so fast." I teased, chuckling. She seemed stable enough now, so I let go.

[O.o You're right. xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/18/2010, 10:06 pm

{But being weird is good.}

Fang nodded and held the ice down with a light touch. It's good that she's not hurt... He thought.

By now- Alice's face was as bright as a tomato. She nodded slightly. "Yeah." She said, and regained her footing. In the corner of her eye, she saw Nudge open her mouth- but Alice shot her a look saying: "Say one more thing, your sleeping outside." To Alice's relief, Nudge shut her mouth.

{xD!}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/18/2010, 10:14 pm

[Very Happy Wanna know my other idea?]

Amanda opened her eyes. "Where's Gazzy?" She asked sleepily. "He's in the living room, I think. Do you want me to get him?" I asked calmly. She nodded, and I went to get him.
"Gazzy? Amanda wants to talk to you." I walked into the living room.
I smiled.

[Gazzy should SO go, 'I didn't do it! I didn't do it!' xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/18/2010, 10:17 pm

{Yeesss. Very Happy}

Gassy jumped about a foot when he heard Max. He spun around. "I didn't do it! I didn't do it!!" He stated.

Alice looked to the side, still as bright as a tomato.

{xD}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/18/2010, 10:28 pm

[Okay, we're on the ground, walking somewhere. I am walking across a street, and I don't see the truck coming. Fang pushes us out of the way, and gets hurt. [I'd say you and Iggy too, but he can't see it. xD]]

"Calm down, Gazzy. She didn't sound mad." I said calmly. "Just come with me. She's in our room, with Fang." I hoped she was okay. We all healed very quickly, but that 'snapping the wings' trick didn't show the damage; I had seen broken wings once, when a whitecoat had done it to Iggy.
Amanda then got WB. xD
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next