The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Partially Human; Chapter One; We Need An Escape

3 posters

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

Partially Human; Chapter One; We Need An Escape - Page 31 Empty Re: Partially Human; Chapter One; We Need An Escape

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/11/2010, 10:21 pm

"Fang!" I screeched, running to his side. "I told you not to eat sandwiches lying down! You'll choke!"

[xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Partially Human; Chapter One; We Need An Escape - Page 31 Siggy
Partially Human; Chapter One; We Need An Escape - Page 31 SiggyPartially Human; Chapter One; We Need An Escape - Page 31 Siggy
Partially Human; Chapter One; We Need An Escape - Page 31 SiggyPartially Human; Chapter One; We Need An Escape - Page 31 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Partially Human; Chapter One; We Need An Escape - Page 31 Empty Re: Partially Human; Chapter One; We Need An Escape

Post by Miss_Alice 4/11/2010, 10:24 pm

Alice heard her brother coughing and her head perked up. Oh.. No! She jumped out of her seat. "Iggy, watch over everyone else." She paused. "Wait, no. No one move!" She raced into Fang's room.
Fang shook his head, coughing harder now.

{xD}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/12/2010, 5:30 pm

"Jeb!" I yelled, helping Fang sit up. Tears were clouding my vision as Jeb came in. "Amanda, give him your inhaler!" I didn't know why I was doing this except that Jeb told me to, but I ripped my inhaler out of my pocket. I forced Fang's mouth open, shoving the inhaler in and letting the medicine into his lungs. The tears were starting to spill over as I clung to him, the inhaler dangling in my hand. "F-Fang?" I asked, partially sobbing.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/13/2010, 8:52 pm

[Alice? Need help?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/17/2010, 4:41 pm

[Yo.]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/17/2010, 4:50 pm

{I'm so stuck at how to reply... still....}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/17/2010, 4:56 pm

[Hmmm... Fang can gasp? Or, uh... tell me he's okay?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/17/2010, 4:58 pm

Fang had no reaction for a few minutes, before he let out one more cough. He gagged quietly. "That stuff is horrible!" He was able to gasp out.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/17/2010, 5:08 pm

"Fang!" I exclaimed, wrapping my arms around his waist. "You're not dying! [xD]" I was crying, my tears staining his shirt.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/17/2010, 5:11 pm

"Of.... course... not..." Fang said, looking from Amanda to Alice, then back to Amanda.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/17/2010, 5:13 pm

"I thoguht you were." I whispered breathlessly. "And I know it tastes disgusting. It saved your life, so be thankful." Jeb was looking at Fang, tilting his head this way and that. "Well. We know why you had a fever... and why you had swollen lymph nodes." I stuck my tounge out. "You've got asthma, Fang."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/17/2010, 5:26 pm

There was a long pause in the room.

"ASTHMA?!!!" {ha... xD}
Alice covered her ears and left.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/17/2010, 5:31 pm

"Well, we know he can hear." I said, rubbing my forehead. He was giving me a headache. "By the way, Jeb, here's my inhaler if you need it. I have a feeling I'm going to need a new one anyway."
Jeb sighed, nodding. "Yes, Fang, asthma." He titled Fang's head up, running a finger below Fang's cheek. "Amanda? Come tell me if his lymph nodes are swollen." Amanda crawled over, sitting next to Fang and stroking her finger along the length of his cheek. "Yep."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/17/2010, 5:33 pm

Fang went all, kinda shifty eyed when Jeb and Amanda started examining him...
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/17/2010, 5:35 pm

"How does Fang have asthma?" Amanda asked, brushing her finger over Fang's cheek over and over, tickling him.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/17/2010, 5:37 pm

Fang shrugged. He didn't know.
Alice heard the question and peeked back.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/17/2010, 5:39 pm

"Someone back at the School wanted to know what would happen if the asthma was implemented in later life. Fang was the experiment." Jeb said. "I'm sorry, Fang- there's really no cure itself. You just have to carry an inhaler- Amanda can show you exactly how to work one. And help you, since she knows all the ways to give people the medicine."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/17/2010, 5:42 pm

Fang had a blank look. "This.... is a little depressing."
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/17/2010, 5:50 pm

"That's a little rude. I'm the one who's had asthma my entire life!" I elbowed him in the stomach. "I've got to show you how to work this." I pointed to my inhaler.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/17/2010, 5:52 pm

Fang glared at her, then looked to the inhailer. He groaned and set his head back on the headboard. "Okay."
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/17/2010, 6:01 pm

"Later, though. You look worn-out. Don't blame you. It takes everything out of you."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/17/2010, 6:05 pm

{With the font, 'Worn out' looked like 'Worm out' O.e xD}

"I am totally cool with that..." Fang muttered, shutting his eyes.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/17/2010, 6:12 pm

"Sleep." I demanded, pushing him down and pulling the covers up to his chin. "You don't look so good."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/17/2010, 6:14 pm

"Muh." He muttered, taking in large breaths. In a minute and 25 seconds exactly, he was asleep.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/17/2010, 6:43 pm

I sat in a chair, watching him sleep, my heart constricting in my chest. None of us have ever seen Fang like this. I lied a hand on his cheek, feeling how warm his skin was. "Oh, Fang."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next