The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown?

+5
FireFly
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Miss_Alice
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
SkyLight
9 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 5 Empty Re: **~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown?

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/1/2010, 8:14 pm

His face was turning as red as a tomato. I shrugged as we went to class. Lunch finally came and I bought lunch. They had nachos. I went over to Alex and set my tray down, not really eating it. "What's up?" I asked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 5 Siggy**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 5 Siggy**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 5 Siggy**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 5 Siggy**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 5 Siggy**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 5 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 5 Empty Re: **~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown?

Post by Mandy-Love 2/1/2010, 8:16 pm

"Hating Adam..." I mumbled so low nobody could hear. "Nuthin you?" I asked smiling like I hadn't just said that.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 5 ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/1/2010, 8:19 pm

"Hating Adam..." He mumbled quietly. "I'm sitting right next to you." I laughed. "Nuthin you?" HE asked, smiling. "Oh. Adam and I are getting married," I said, rolling my eyes sarcasticaly.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 5 Siggy**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 5 Siggy**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 5 Siggy**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 5 Siggy**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 5 Siggy**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 5 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyLight 2/1/2010, 8:20 pm

(O_O! Smile Lots of people joined! YAYZERS! lots of forms to add to the front page and a lot of pages o read through. cool Smile Welcome guys!)
SkyLight
SkyLight
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 5 Siggy
**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 5 Siggy

Female Posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 2/1/2010, 8:22 pm

"That's great for you," I laughed with her joke. "Thats about as realistic as me being able to tell the teacher hello in french." I laughed.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 5 ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/1/2010, 8:24 pm

"That's great for you," He laughed. "Thats about as realistic as me being able to tell the teacher hello in french." He said. "I could do that when I was nine." I laughed. "Bonjour."
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 2/1/2010, 8:28 pm

"Yeah, haha. but I can speak spanish for some reason." I laughed. "Really. Su muy caliente." I said confidently.

(He said your hot. Haha.)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 2/1/2010, 8:29 pm

(Mandy, do you wanna start the RP?)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 2/1/2010, 8:31 pm

Misguided Ghost wrote:(Mandy, do you wanna start the RP?)

(Can you? I'm a little busy. Multitasking.)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/1/2010, 8:34 pm

[I know. I'm part Spanish. And he said. 'Its very hot one' xD]

"Yeah, haha. but I can speak spanish for some reason." He laughed. "Really. Su muy caliente." He said confidently. "YOu just said 'Its very hot one'." I laughed. "But I get it." I smiled.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 2/1/2010, 8:34 pm

(All right.)

Brittani walked around the school, trying to find where she was...
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 2/1/2010, 8:36 pm

randomgirl wrote:[I know. I'm part Spanish. And he said. 'Its very hot one' xD]

"Yeah, haha. but I can speak spanish for some reason." He laughed. "Really. Su muy caliente." He said confidently. "YOu just said 'Its very hot one'." I laughed. "But I get it." I smiled.

"Yeah I know... but its confusing." I laughed.

(I am just using google translating. LOL.)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/1/2010, 8:38 pm

[LOL]

"Yeah I know... but its confusing." He laughed. "Well. One more class and I'm home free." I sighed.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 2/1/2010, 8:41 pm

"Yeah..." I sighed too.
Then the bell rang. Lunch was over.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/1/2010, 8:43 pm

"Yeah..." He sighed. I headed to last period, then class was over. I went to my locker to get my books to go home.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 2/1/2010, 8:47 pm

I walked up to my locker next to Clarissa. "Hey." I laughed when I walked up. "So how do you get home? Do you walk? Or drive?" I asked.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/1/2010, 8:48 pm

"Hey." He laughed when we walked up. "What's so funny?" I asked. "So how do you get home? Do you walk? Or drive?" He asked. "I walked today. Ususally drive." I sighed.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 2/1/2010, 8:50 pm

"I drove today. Wanna ride, since I live right by you and everything." I asked smiling.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/1/2010, 8:55 pm

"I drove today. Wanna ride, since I live right by you and everything." He asked, smiling. "SUre." I sighed. "My parents are never home. I walk so I have less time to be alone." I sighed.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 2/1/2010, 9:00 pm

"You could even hang out at my place if you want. My parents are outta town in Kentucky.... dont ask." I laughed.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/1/2010, 9:34 pm

"You could even hang out at my place if you want. My parents are outta town in Kentucky.... dont ask." He laughed. "Sure. But I have to leave by six. My parents are so protective." I sighed.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 2/1/2010, 9:41 pm

"It prabably doesn't help taht I'm a boy...." I laughed to her and closed my locker. I pulled my car keys out of my pocket.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/1/2010, 9:44 pm

"It prabably doesn't help that I'm a boy...." He laughed. "Excatly." I smirked. "Where's your car?" I asked, getting ready to go, slamming my locker shut
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 2/1/2010, 9:48 pm

"Parking lot," I smiled and opened the door to the outside waiting for her to go through it.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/1/2010, 9:50 pm

"Parking lot," He smiled, opening the door for me. I walked through and looked around. "What car is your's?" I asked him.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next