The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown?

+5
FireFly
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Miss_Alice
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
SkyLight
9 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 4 Empty Re: **~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown?

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/1/2010, 6:45 pm

Clairssa: Yeah. GTG, the teacher keeps looking at me

I turned off my phone and slipped it into my pocket.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 4 Siggy**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 4 Siggy**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 4 Siggy**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 4 Siggy**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 4 Siggy**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 4 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 4 Empty Re: **~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown?

Post by Mandy-Love 2/1/2010, 6:45 pm

(How old is Brittany?)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 4 ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 2/1/2010, 6:46 pm

(She's a junior, so, about... 17?)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 2/1/2010, 6:51 pm

randomgirl wrote:Clairssa: Yeah. GTG, the teacher keeps looking at me

I turned off my phone and slipped it into my pocket.

When S.S. was over, I went and waited by the door of French for Clarissa to walk up. I was gonna make a nerd move seats so she could sit by me.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 4 ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 2/1/2010, 6:51 pm

Misguided Ghost wrote:(She's a junior, so, about... 17?)

(I'm going to make a new charrie to rp with her k?)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/1/2010, 6:53 pm

The Health teacher let us out late. This nce boy helped me to the French room. When I got there, I saw Alex. I walked over to him. "Hey," I smiled.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 4 Siggy**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 4 Siggy**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 4 Siggy**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 4 Siggy**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 4 Siggy**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 4 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 2/1/2010, 6:56 pm

Name: Zachary (Zak) Wroten
Power: teleporter
Grade level: shes 17
Description and Personality: outgoing, nice, badboy, funny, willing, flirty
**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 4 Dtrh
CYSCH
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 2/1/2010, 6:59 pm

randomgirl wrote:The Health teacher let us out late. This nce boy helped me to the French room. When I got there, I saw Alex. I walked over to him. "Hey," I smiled.

"Who were you talking to?" I asked trying to sound casual when I knew that I wanted to beat up that guy she was just with.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/1/2010, 7:09 pm

"Who were you talking to?" He asked casualy, a bit on an adge to his voice. "He's in all my classes that your not in. His name is Adam. Always liked that name. He said I was hot and gave me his number. Told you." I smirked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 2/1/2010, 7:26 pm

MandyGurl33 wrote:Name: Zachary (Zak) Wroten
Power: teleporter
Grade level: shes 17
Description and Personality: outgoing, nice, badboy, funny, willing, flirty
**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 4 Dtrh
CYSCH

(Cool. You wanna start?)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 2/1/2010, 7:30 pm

"That's great for you," I smirked.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/1/2010, 7:33 pm

"That's great for you," He smirked. "YOu should see your face. It looks like your want to knock the dude out." I laughed. I walked into class, noticing there were almost no seats open. And not one next to Alex.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 2/1/2010, 7:35 pm

randomgirl wrote:"That's great for you," He smirked. "YOu should see your face. It looks like your want to knock the dude out." I laughed. I walked into class, noticing there were almost no seats open. And not one next to Alex.

"No really?" I said sarcastically. I walked up to a nerd that I could easily intimidate. "Hey nerd. Move," I said sturnly. The kid raised his hands in the air like I was going to hurt him and got out of this seat in like three seconds. I sat down at my seat and waited for Clarissa to sit down next to me.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/1/2010, 7:39 pm

"No really?" He said sarcastically. "Why? You have a crush on me or sometihng?" I joked. "Hey nerd. Move," Alex said sturnly. I rolled my eyes and sat next to him. "You the big bully jock?" I asked, laughing.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 2/1/2010, 7:42 pm

"Was it that advious?" I asked jokingly. "And I ain't no freakin jock. Or a bully. People just respect me enough to listen to what I say." I explained confidently.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/1/2010, 7:46 pm

"Was it that obvious?" He joked. "And I ain't no freakin jock. Or a bully. People just respect me enough to listen to what I say." He explained. "What a shame. I like jocks." I flirted. "Trying out for cheerleading tomorrow." I smirked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 2/1/2010, 7:48 pm

"Oh really?" I asked, trying to sound interested. All I erally knew about cheerleaders was they were hot, and they dated popular guys. Which luckily, in this case was me. "Oh and at this school, jocks are really, umm, dumb and stuff." I joked.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/1/2010, 7:53 pm

"Oh really?" He asked fakely. I rolled my eyes. "Can't fool me," I replied. "Clarissa. Since you are talking so quickley, can you please tell me how to say "Would you like me to open the door for you?" in French." She smirked. "Souhaitez-vous que je vous ouvrir la porte pour vous?" I replied. She turned away angrily. I sighed. "Where do you live?" I asked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 2/1/2010, 7:55 pm

"Close," I said. "About five minutes away." I smiled. "You? Cuz there is this house on my street that was sold a few weeks ago. Would that be you by any chance?" I asked, hoping it was her.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/1/2010, 7:59 pm

"Close," He said. "About five minutes away." He smiled. "You? Cuz there is this house on my street that was sold a few weeks ago. Would that be you by any chance?" He asked. "If you live in one of the mansions on Elmwood." I replied.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 2/1/2010, 8:01 pm

I nodded. "Yup. Right by there." I smiled. The teacher looked at me and said, "Alex, say, If I dont stop talking to Clarrissa I'm going to get detention in french." with a stern look.
I shrugged. "I have no clue."
The techer scowled and looked away.
I laughed.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/1/2010, 8:03 pm

"Si j'ai mis l'arrêt parlant à Clarissa j'obtiendrai la détention." I whispered to Alex.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 2/1/2010, 8:05 pm

"Yeah still have no clue how to pronounce that," I whispered and laughed again. I looked at the clock. Class would be over in about three minutes. I put my papers in my binder.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/1/2010, 8:09 pm

"Yeah still have no clue how to pronounce that," He whispered and laughed again. "Lord," I whispered. "Why did you take this class?" I laughed. Class was over. "See you in two periods at lunch." I smiled as Adam came over. "Ready to go?" He asked. "Sure. See ya Alex." I waved, ready to leave.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 2/1/2010, 8:11 pm

That kid Adam was making me mad. Real mad. Luckily the next to classes went by really fast. Then it was lunch.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next