The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown?

+5
FireFly
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Miss_Alice
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
SkyLight
9 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 3 Empty Re: **~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown?

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/1/2010, 2:50 pm

"Cool. You'll like it here," He smiled. "Hopfully. Can you show me around?" I asked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 3 Siggy**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 3 Siggy**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 3 Siggy**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 3 Siggy**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 3 Siggy**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 3 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 3 Empty Re: **~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown?

Post by Mandy-Love 2/1/2010, 3:01 pm

"Sure. What your first class?" I asked hoping it was science. That was my first class.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 3 ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/1/2010, 3:04 pm

"Sure. What your first class?" He asked. "Err. Advanced Science with Mrs. Jefferson." I replied, checking my schedual.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 3 Siggy**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 3 Siggy**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 3 Siggy**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 3 Siggy**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 3 Siggy**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 3 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 2/1/2010, 3:07 pm

"Cool. I have that class too," I smiled, and slammed my lockerr shut.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 3 ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/1/2010, 3:09 pm

"Cool. I have that class too," He smiled. I took out my Science books out of my locker. Cute with brains... I thought. "You never told me your name." I stated.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 2/1/2010, 3:17 pm

"Oh. Alex." I smiled. (Imagine Justin Beiber! Ahh!)
(LOL.)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/1/2010, 3:19 pm

[And him with a flirty smile. Ooo xD]

"Oh. Alex." He smiled. "Cool, let's go." I smiled.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 2/1/2010, 3:22 pm

"Alright," I said and started walking. "Its room 304," I smiled and walked in. Luckily there was an open spot right next to me. I sat down at my desk and patted the spot next to me, hoping she would sit there.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/1/2010, 3:28 pm

"Alright," He said and we started walking. "Its room 304," He smiled, walking in. I followed him in and went to go teacher. She gave me a few sheets and looked around for an empty seat. Luckily there was an open spot right next to Alex. He sat down at the table and patted the spot next him. I smiled and walked over, a little anxious about some people staring at me. I sat next to him. "What other classes do you have? I have Math, Gym, French, Lunch, then English." I said.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 2/1/2010, 3:42 pm

"Umm, I have math then Social Studies, then French, lunch, english, and then gym." I smiled.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/1/2010, 3:50 pm

"Umm, I have math then Social Studies, then French, lunch, english, and then gym." He said. "That's a shame. We're only going to be in two classes." I sighed.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 2/1/2010, 4:00 pm

"Besides lunch and this class..." I smiled. "I foyu want, you can sit with me at lunch."

(Omigawd. Imagine Justin Beiber acting like this! Holy crap! LOL.)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/1/2010, 4:03 pm

[Clarissa is soo lucky xD]

"Besides lunch and this class..." He smiled. "I foyu want, you can sit with me at lunch." He said. "Deal," I replied with a flirty smile.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 2/1/2010, 4:06 pm

"K. Kewl." I smiled. "Hey do you have a cell number?" I asked flirting.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/1/2010, 4:10 pm

"K. Kewl." He smiled. "Hey do you have a cell number?" He flirted. "Totaly." I said, writing it down and handing it to him. "You?" I asked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 2/1/2010, 4:15 pm

I handed her an already written out number on a peice of paper. I had signed my name flirty. And put 'Call me' afterwards. After she took it I winked at her.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/1/2010, 4:18 pm

He handed me a pre-written peice of paper. He put 'Call me' at the bottom. "Shouldn't I be telling you that?" I laughed. He winked at me. "By the way. I'm not the kind of girl that go's gaga over a boy because they flirt with her." I smirked as the bell rang and I got up to go to the next class.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 2/1/2010, 4:22 pm

During S.S. I sent her a text.

Alex: You may not be that kind of girl, but hey, your still hot.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/1/2010, 4:27 pm

I was in Health class, bored out of my mind when Alex sent me a text.

Alex: You may not be that kind of girl, but hey, your still hot.

I sighed and replied:

Clarissa: Oh shut up. Boys have played that soo many times.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 2/1/2010, 6:29 pm

I laughed at her reply.

Alex: Well this is a new school. I'd be the first to tell you. Anyways, what class are you in right now?
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/1/2010, 6:39 pm

Alex: Well this is a new school. I'd be the first to tell you. Anyways, what class are you in right now?

Clarissa: You sure won't be the last.. Health. You?
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 2/1/2010, 6:41 pm

(RP anyone?)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 2/1/2010, 6:41 pm

Clarissa: You sure won't be the last.. Health. You?

Alex: Uhh, Social Studies. You have French next right?
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 2/1/2010, 6:41 pm

Misguided Ghost wrote:(RP anyone?)

(Sure who and who?)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 2/1/2010, 6:44 pm

(I just have Brittani.)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next