The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown?

+5
FireFly
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Miss_Alice
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
SkyLight
9 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 6 Empty Re: **~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown?

Post by Mandy-Love 2/1/2010, 9:56 pm

"The red convertable." I smiled, unlocking it and opening the passenger side for her.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 6 ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 6 Empty Re: **~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown?

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/1/2010, 9:59 pm

"The red convertable." HE smiled. "Awesome," I smiled, getting in the car. It was two fifteen in the afternoon.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 6 Siggy**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 6 Siggy**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 6 Siggy**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 6 Siggy**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 6 Siggy**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 6 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 2/1/2010, 10:03 pm

I went aroung and got in. The started it.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 6 ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/1/2010, 10:05 pm

[How do I reply to that?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 6 Siggy**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 6 Siggy**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 6 Siggy**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 6 Siggy**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 6 Siggy**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 6 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 2/2/2010, 10:49 am

(Have her say something.)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/2/2010, 10:52 am

"Thanks for driving me home," I smiled. "Well, since tomorrow is Saturday, maybe we should hang out." I offered.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 2/2/2010, 10:56 am

"Yeah that'd be cool. I'll text ya," I smiled.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/2/2010, 10:59 am

"Yeah that'd be cool. I'll text ya," He smiled. "Cool. So, which house is yours?" I asked as we turned into the neighboorhood.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 2/2/2010, 11:03 am

"Umm... right there." I said pointing to the coffee colored mansion with vines climbing up the sides. "And my room is right there." I said pointing to a giant window with window stickers on it that said Alex.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/2/2010, 11:06 am

"Umm... right there." He said, pointing to the coffee colored mansion with vines climbing up the sides. "Cool. Mine is that one," I said, pointing to a tan colored house with maroon rimming. "And my room is right there." He said, pointing to a window with 'Alex' stickers on it. I laughed a bit. "I can tell." I replied.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 2/2/2010, 11:12 am

"And is that your house?" I asked pointing to the beautiful house across the street from mine.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/2/2010, 11:15 am

"And is that your house?" He asked, pointing to my house. "Yeah." I replied as we got to the house. I got out of the car and grabbed my books. "Thanks for letting me stay here." I smiled.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 2/2/2010, 11:19 am

"Your welcome," I smiled and got out of the car. I left my books in the car. I always did. "Its better than being alone."
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/2/2010, 11:21 am

"Your welcome," He smiled, getting out of the car. "Its better than being alone." He said. "Yeah, I agree. I can't stand the quiet. It annoys the crap out of me." I sighed. "Were's the key to open our house?" I asked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 2/2/2010, 11:23 am

"Here," I said pulling a necklace off. It had the key on the end. I opened up the house and went inside. I held the door open for Clarissa and once she walked in, I closed it.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/2/2010, 11:27 am

"Here," He said, pulling the ncklace off that had a key on it. He opened the door for me. "Thanks," I smiled, walking in as he closed it behind. "Wow, nice house." I smiled, kicking off my shoes and wondering where to go.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 2/2/2010, 11:35 am

"Haha. Its good enough." I shrugged and started heading upstairs. I walked over to my room and turned around, waiting for Clarissa.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/2/2010, 11:36 am

"Haha. Its good enough." He shrugged, heading towards his room. I followed him and opened the door to his room. "Nice. I can't really tell how nice my house looks because all the boxes are stacked up in everyroom." I joked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 2/2/2010, 11:41 am

"Yeah... I know how that is," I smiled and went in. I sat down on my bed. "So, do you like this Adam guy?" I asked, playfully.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/2/2010, 11:45 am

"Yeah... I know how that is," He smiled, sitting down on his bed. I went over and sat down next to him. "So, do you like this Adam guy?" He asked playfully. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah. I have his number and I'm obsessed with him. We're going out." I said, roling my eyes. "I'm the kind of girl who needs to know a boy atleast a month before dating him." I sighed.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 2/2/2010, 11:52 am

"He likes all the girls, even though hes never dated one before." I laughed. "I honestly have no clue why though."

(Omigawd. I remembered he looks like Justin Beiber. :3)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/2/2010, 11:55 am

"He likes all the girls, even though hes never dated one before." He laughed. "REally? He's probebly like me. Likes to keep it slow." I sighed. "I honestly have no clue why though." He said. "He's hot, though." I laughed.
[Adam probebly looks like Max Theirot]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 2/2/2010, 5:07 pm

(Omg. Haha. He's soooo hot!)
"Oh really," I said a bit annoyed. "Thats just great for Adam." I shrugged and said sarcastically.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyLight 2/3/2010, 12:44 am

(Hello everyone Smile Sorry I havent gotten to add the new charries to the front page yet ((I had a TON of spanish and algebra homework tonight)) But that will get done ASAP! Smile Can't wait to RP with you all!)
SkyLight
SkyLight
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 6 Siggy
**~ Can you survive Clifftop High ~** A drama-packed high school that revolves around secrecy. What are you:A Mind-Bender,Possesser,Reader, Teleporter, or an Unknown? - Page 6 Siggy

Female Posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/3/2010, 10:55 am

"Oh really," He said, a bit annoyed. "Yeah." I replied, knowing that I wasn't kidding. "Thats just great for Adam." He shrugged sarcastically. I laughed a bit. "So, let's do some homework." I sighed.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next