The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?!

2 posters

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Go down

Stuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?! - Page 27 Empty Re: Stuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?!

Post by Jesus4Eternity 7/7/2010, 2:11 pm

[Percy should so go: Well, excuse me for getting sick. xD]

"Max...?" I whispered as Amanda's hand came around mine nervously. A million memories began to fly through my head at her touch and Max's collapse.
Max kissing me on the beach...
Amanda holding my hand as I vented...
Max and I in Africa in the tent...
Amanda here, making sure I was alright...
Max and Amanda arguing, and Max's glare that had hurt Amanda deeply, from what I could see.
I had a choice to make. I knew I did.
But what would it be?

[Dun dun duuuuuuunnnnnn. Amanda or Max? xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Stuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?! - Page 27 Siggy
Stuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?! - Page 27 SiggyStuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?! - Page 27 Siggy
Stuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?! - Page 27 SiggyStuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?! - Page 27 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Stuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?! - Page 27 Empty Re: Stuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?!

Post by rattyjol 7/7/2010, 2:21 pm

(It's not really like him, though. Razz

He can still help her without making the choice, can't he? xD)

I knelt down beside Max, a worried expression on my face as I gently pried her hand from her shoulder and peeled back just that little part of her torn shirt. My breath caught in my throat at the sight of the bloody clawmarks. "Fang," I said, my voice quiet and firm. "Help me. You know more about her anatomy than I do."

(Maybe an Eraser came to the world thing when Max did? smug)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 7/7/2010, 3:29 pm

[Yeah. (:]

[And yes.]

Amanda was leaning over Max as well, her soft fingers brushing over the wound. "Fang, hand me the antiseptic." She muttered as she pulled something out of the wound.
An embedded claw.
"Eraser." She hissed, tucking the claw into her pocket as I dabbed at the wound with antiseptic. "Percy? If we give her just the tiniest bit of ambrosia, what will it do?" Amanda asked as she pulled the dressings out of her bag, wrapping her shoulder gently. "Max?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/7/2010, 3:52 pm

"She's mortal, she'd burn up," Percy replied. "Although she's not a regular mortal, so... I don't know."
"Best not to risk it," I broke in, gently applying pressure to the wound in an attempt to stem the flow of blood.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 7/7/2010, 4:03 pm

"Yeah." Amanda agreed, putting two fingers to her neck and feeling for a pulse. I turned her over to look at her wings, which had a small cut going down them. "Fang, stay here." Amanda stroked a finger down Max's wings, looking at the cut as it healed in front of her eyes. "Wow." She whispered, moving Max's hair and looking at the cut from the back. "She was attacked from the back." She noticed, looking at the deeper slash marks. "By an Eraser, from the look of the claw." She pressed it gently into my hand, and I nodded. "Definetly an Eraser."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/7/2010, 4:18 pm

I grunted as I began to stir. My back ached and my shoulder seared, and I could hear low voices from somewhere far above me, but the words were distorted on their way from my ears to my brain so that they sounded garbled.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 7/9/2010, 6:36 pm

"Max?" Amanda whispered, her trembling hand coming millimeters from mine. I reached out and grabbed it for her comfort and we both looked down at Max. "Max?" Amanda asked again, "Can you hear me?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/9/2010, 11:41 pm

"'Course I can hear you," I mumbled, the sounds suddenly meaning something as my brain drifted past the halfway point of consciousness. "I'm not deaf. Ugh," I added, struggling painfully into a sitting position. "Stupid Eraser caught me by surprise."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27