The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?!

2 posters

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down

Stuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?! Empty Stuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?!

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/17/2010, 7:11 pm

Maturity: Heavy kissing/violence, no pregnacies
Fantasy: Like, everything. Very Happy

Ratty, you know what goes on here, so I don't think I need to write a description-thingy. Imma just list the characters, and then we can start. Very Happy
But, if ya want, I'll add one. Very Happy

Characters
Fang~ Amanda
Percy~ Ratty
Annabeth~ Ratty
Merlin~ Ratty
Dracula~ Amanda
Amanda
Ratty
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Stuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?! Siggy
Stuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?! SiggyStuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?! Siggy
Stuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?! SiggyStuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?! Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Stuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?! Empty Re: Stuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?!

Post by rattyjol 3/18/2010, 9:15 pm

(Sorry I took so long responding; like I said in the PM, I had to go, and then I forgot. xP So, RP? You start! Very Happy)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Stuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?! Empty Re: Stuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?!

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/19/2010, 7:31 pm

[Razz Fine. xD]

I walked with Fang at my side, drifting along the beach.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/19/2010, 7:36 pm

(Wait, what part are we starting with?)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/27/2010, 11:20 am

[Uhm... meeting at the beach, I guess.]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/28/2010, 2:17 pm

(Dang it, I was wrong. rolleyes How did I miss this? xD

So we're starting from the beginning? Shouldn't we just continue from where we left off?)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/28/2010, 2:22 pm

[That might work too..... xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/28/2010, 2:30 pm

(Kk. So... where were they? They were on their way to Dracula's, right?)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/28/2010, 2:37 pm

[I believe so. Very Happy You start or me?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/28/2010, 2:38 pm

(You. xD)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/28/2010, 2:44 pm

[Razz]

We stumbled up the hill to Dracula's lair/castle, and I stared at the door like it was a three-headed person. "Um... who wants to knock?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/28/2010, 2:47 pm

"Not me," I said quickly.
"I'd rather not," Percy added, taking a step back.
"Oh, get out of the way," Annabeth grumbled, marching forward. She clenched her fist and knocked hard, three times.

(xD)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/28/2010, 2:50 pm

[*sigh* xD]

I bit my lip nervously, stepping back and taking Fang's hand. He rubbed soft circles with his thumb, trying to calm me down. "Who'sssssss there?" Someone hissed from the door. "Uhm... Amanda, Anita, Fang, Percy and Annabeth."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/28/2010, 2:52 pm

(-raises hand- Can Dracula make some mention of how he'd like to keep them out but he likes the name Fang so he'll let them in? xD)

I watched, wide eyed.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/28/2010, 3:01 pm

[Yes. Very Happy]

"Oh, I so wish to keep you out- but I cannot leave one of my own outside. Come in, Fang."
I was in no way like him. I had flipping wings! But, still... "I'm not going in alone. They come with me."
"Oh fine! Bring them if you must!" And the door opened.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/28/2010, 3:07 pm

(xD)

"I'm assuming that's Dracula," I whispered to Percy, standing on my tiptoes to reach my mouth to his ear.
"Probably," he agreed softly, his hand going to his pocket as he slowly stepped inside.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/28/2010, 3:08 pm

Amanda's grip on my hand tightened as we walked inside the black castle, and I let go of her hand, wrapping my arm around her shoulder. "At least Dracula doesn't freeze-dry his castle."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/28/2010, 3:11 pm

I went last, shifting my sleeve so that the bronze knife I kept hidden up it fell pommel-first into my palm, ready to be whipped out at a moment's notice.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/28/2010, 9:01 pm

Dracula grinned. "Velcome, my dears."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/28/2010, 9:45 pm

(I started reading MR. cheesy)

I shivered. Creepy.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/28/2010, 9:47 pm

[YUSH!!!!]

[Later, if you want, we can switch off and you can play Fang and I'll play Percy/Annabeth.]

Amanda blinked once, a signal to me. "Vell, have a seat anyvere!" Dracula chuckled. Neither of us sat.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/28/2010, 10:30 pm

(Nah, 's all right. I'm only like a fifth of the way through the first book. xD)

We didn't sit either. Annabeth sidestepped a little, closer to the rest of us. I could see the glint of her knife hidden in her palm.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/29/2010, 8:18 pm

[Well, later, like, when you finish the series. xD]

['Sides, I still need to read 4 and 5 of PJ.]

"Vell, vhy are you here?" He asked in his creepy voice. I could feel Amanda getting goosebumps, and I suspected that his voice influenced that on you. "We need to talk to you." Amanda said quietly, looking down. "Vell.... speak!"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/29/2010, 8:25 pm

(I finished the first book last night at 5 AM and freaked out because I NEED THE SECOND BOOK. o.0)

"Do you know anything about how we got here?" I asked, trying to keep my voice steady.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/29/2010, 8:44 pm

[Teehee]

"Vhat?" He turned towards the speaker. "You or me? Vor I know how I got here, but you... I vight not."

[He has an odd accent.]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next