The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?!

2 posters

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Go down

Stuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?! - Page 3 Empty Re: Stuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?!

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/30/2010, 10:00 pm

"Please." Amanda whispered, taking my hand. I stroked her hair down, trying to get rid of the 'freaked' look in her eyes.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Stuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?! - Page 3 Siggy
Stuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?! - Page 3 SiggyStuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?! - Page 3 Siggy
Stuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?! - Page 3 SiggyStuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?! - Page 3 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Stuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?! - Page 3 Empty Re: Stuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?!

Post by rattyjol 3/30/2010, 10:09 pm

Annabeth led the way this time, with me in the back, Riptide capped but still out and ready.

(My mom's taking me to the plaza to get the next Maximum Ride. cheesy I'll BBL, byeeeee.)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/30/2010, 10:15 pm

[It's 10:00, and you're going to a bookstore? xD]

I was shivering inside, still really, really freaked from my Dracula incounter. Fang kept stroking my hair, trying to calm me down, but I was hyped up and jittery.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/30/2010, 10:59 pm

(I'm three hours behind. xD I got the second and third ones. cheesy)

"Okay, now what?" I asked after a few blocks of silence.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/31/2010, 7:20 am

[Woot! Very Happy]

"We can stop here." I replied, stopping and stroking Amanda's hair again. "Are you sure you're okay?" She shook her head. "I'm scared." She whispered ever so quietly. "I know. Shhh." She looked so scared and freaked and... abnormal.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/31/2010, 11:47 am

Annabeth and I were used to this sort of thing by now, but Anita looked a bit freaked out as well. Not as badly as Amanda, though - which made sense - and she was keeping it more or less under control.

(If it was really me I probably would be freaking out, but this is my virtual personality, not my real personality. xD)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/31/2010, 5:24 pm

We sat down, and Amanda's head slumped to my shoulder. I wrapped an arm around her shaking shoulders, and she seemed to be crying. "Shhh. Shhhh." I stroked her hair gently, trying to calm her down.

[So many s-words. xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/31/2010, 5:34 pm

The rest of us stood around awkwardly, not sure what to do.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/31/2010, 6:08 pm

"W-w-what are we supposed to do now?" Amanda muttered into my shoulder. "Any of you have any ideas?" I asked the others, stroking her hair again.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/31/2010, 6:10 pm

I shook my head, Annabeth shrugged, Percy looked blank.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/31/2010, 6:13 pm

"Let's find somewhere to camp or something." I helped Amanda to her feet, and she shivered at my touch. "Are you sure he didn't get to you?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. She shrugged.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/31/2010, 6:22 pm

I glanced up at the darkening sky. This probably wasn't the greatest place to stay the night.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/31/2010, 9:15 pm

"There's a cave there." I pointed. Amanda nodded, and we started hiking.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/31/2010, 9:34 pm

We followed. I kept Riptide out, just in case there was some angry animal who didn't want to share his cave.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/31/2010, 9:37 pm

A few miles after we started, it began to pour, the lightning and thunder seeming to startle Amanda. Not that I blamed her or anything: most everything shoudl scare someone who was a centimeter away from a vampire's bite.
"Here." I wrapped my jacket around her shoulders as we got closer to the cave, and she smiled gratefully in my direction. "Thanks."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/31/2010, 9:53 pm

I remained perfectly dry, of course, but I knew the others were probably wet and miserable.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/31/2010, 10:04 pm

Finally, we got there, and once we had a fire up, Amanda seemed slightly less miserable. I rubbed her shoulders gently, hoping she wouldn't get sick tomorrow. "You okay?" She nodded, her eyes fluttering open and shut. "You guys can sleep. I'll take watch." Amanda smiled and buried her hands under her head, falling asleep almost immediatly.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/31/2010, 10:39 pm

"You sure?" I asked him. "I could take watch if you want."
"Or me," Annabeth added, slipping her knife up her sleeve.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/1/2010, 7:59 am

"I've got it." I assured them, pulling Amanda's head onto my lap.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 4/1/2010, 12:59 pm

Annabeth shrugged and we found places by the fire. Anita was already curled up in the fetal position about a yard and half away on the cold stone floor.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/1/2010, 5:41 pm

I stroked her hair away from the pretty blue eyes. They were closed, but I could see them in my mind. She was beautiful, even in sleep. "Shhh." I whispered. "Stay calm and rest."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 4/1/2010, 5:43 pm

I lay down on the hard rock and tried to fall asleep.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/1/2010, 5:58 pm

I twisted and turned in my sleep. I was kissing Fang, until he turned into Dracula, and then Percy had a sword to my neck, Fang laughing. Dracula was biting Fang, and he was trying to bite me. "No...no... go away Fang..." I muttered, my hands flying rapidly in the air.
"Shhh." I whispered again, taking her hands gently and lying them in mine. "Shhh."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 4/1/2010, 6:03 pm

I tried to block out the noise, with no success. I sat up, peering through the darkness. "Everything okay?"
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/1/2010, 6:31 pm

My eyes flew opened. "P-P-Percy?" I whispered, biting my lip nervously.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next