The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?!

2 posters

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down

Stuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?! - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?!

Post by rattyjol 3/29/2010, 8:54 pm

(I don't think he has quite that many 'v' sounds. xD)

"Tell us how you got here."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Stuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?! - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?!

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/29/2010, 8:56 pm

"It vas all his fault! Not mine, not mine at all!" He exclaimed. "Zat evvvvvvil vizard Merlin!"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Stuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?! - Page 2 Siggy
Stuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?! - Page 2 SiggyStuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?! - Page 2 Siggy
Stuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?! - Page 2 SiggyStuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?! - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/29/2010, 9:05 pm

"But how?" I pressed.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/29/2010, 9:22 pm

"Vell, vhy vould I know? He nevvver told me!" Dracula snarled. "I just came here, not ov my own free vill."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/29/2010, 9:33 pm

"What did he do?"
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/29/2010, 9:38 pm

"I do not know! All ov a sudden, I am here, in dis mysterious land ov nothingness!" He complained. Amanda blinked. "Well... do you remember anything?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/29/2010, 9:43 pm

I waited for his answer.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/29/2010, 9:46 pm

"Vell... zere vas one thing... but I'm sure it doesn't matter." Amand sighed. "Can you tell us anyway?" He nodded. "Fine. A flash ov light, bright, white light, blinding, and zen... blackness. I awoke here." She nodded. "Okay... now... are you lying?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/29/2010, 9:51 pm

I waited.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/29/2010, 9:54 pm

I watched him carefully. "Vell.... you see... ve swore to never tell anyvone... I cannot tell you."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/29/2010, 10:09 pm

"Please?"
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/30/2010, 5:05 pm

<STRONG>"Vell... perhaps. If you vill come back later, vhen I have eaten." He eyed Amanda hungrily, a gleam in his eye. "You vill stay for dinner, no?" He asked her. "Zat is the only vay you vill get vhat you vant." Dracula snarled. I&nbsp;glared at him. "No one will stay."</STRONG>
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/30/2010, 5:10 pm

"You're not eating any of us."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/30/2010, 5:46 pm

"Come on, Fang, Percy, Annabeth, Anita. It's not worth it." Amanda turned on her heel, and I followed until Dracula snarled, taking us both by surprise, and pounced, taking Amanda to the floor, his lips to her neck. "Leave if you vish to see the light ov day!"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/30/2010, 6:07 pm

Within seconds, Riptide was uncapped in my hand and at the vampire's throat. Annabeth's dagger was poised beside his ear.
"Let. Her. Go."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/30/2010, 6:09 pm

She struggled against the vampire's grasp until the sword was at his throat. Amanda stopped, clearly not wanting to accidentally behead herself [that'd be an awkward tombstone. xD]. The vampire chuckled. "Your silly mortal veapons can not harm me!"

[Dracula= not caught up on the whole 'bronze kills stuff' memo. xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/30/2010, 6:10 pm

"Yeah?" I pressed the sword edge a little closer to his throat. "Well these aren't mortal weapons."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/30/2010, 8:34 pm

Amanda shuddered under the vampire, and I snarled. "Get away from her!" Overcome with rage, I grabbed his throat, my hand going straight through the sword. "Leave. Now." Dracula nodded slightly, the blade seeming to make a trickle of blood appear.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/30/2010, 8:58 pm

I watched out of the corner of my eye as Annabeth helped Amanda to her feet and took a careful step back, her knife still at the ready. Anita was already at the door, waiting for the rest of us.

(Haha, all the girls have A names. xD)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/30/2010, 9:05 pm

[xD, you're right.]

Amanda staggared towards me, and I gently wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "Come on." Her voice was shaky as we stepped out.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/30/2010, 9:07 pm

I kept my sword at Dracula's throat, waiting until they were all safely out of the castle.
"Percy, come on!" Annabeth called from outside. I took a slow step back, keeping Riptide up and ready to fight if Dracula tried to attack.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/30/2010, 9:34 pm

"Are you okay?" She asked me breathlessly. "Am I okay? Are you okay?" I asked, glancing at her. "Y-yeah. I think. Just.... shaken."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/30/2010, 9:36 pm

I backed slowly out the door and closed the door, recapping Riptide now that there was a thick layer of wood between us and Dracula. "Well, that went well."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/30/2010, 9:43 pm

"Y-yeah." She stuttered. "Did he bite you?" I asked, checking her neck. "Almost. But no." She whispered gratefully.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/30/2010, 9:58 pm

I shivered, looking up at the huge stone castle. "Let's get out of here."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next