The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?!

2 posters

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Go down

Stuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?! - Page 14 Empty Re: Stuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?!

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/10/2010, 1:21 pm

"What do you want?" I asked, standing up. "Besides to trap everyone in your castle?" Realizing I was still wearing Fang's jacket, I yanked it off and threw it on the floor.
I started to pull my jacket off to give to Max, since it was getting colder and colder, but then I remembered I didn't have it- Amanda did.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Stuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?! - Page 14 Siggy
Stuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?! - Page 14 SiggyStuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?! - Page 14 Siggy
Stuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?! - Page 14 SiggyStuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?! - Page 14 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Stuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?! - Page 14 Empty Re: Stuck By Fate~ Chapter One- Wait, What?!

Post by rattyjol 4/10/2010, 1:31 pm

I ignored her questions and continued on as if she hadn't spoken. "I never put much stock in it. I suppose you can see why."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/10/2010, 1:36 pm

"What do you want, Merlin? We're attempting to save everyone, okay? What do you want from me?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 4/10/2010, 1:54 pm

(...

What does he want from her? xD)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/10/2010, 2:03 pm

[Um... ooh! He wants to know why she can see through the fog, 'cuz no one else can!!]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 4/10/2010, 2:06 pm

('Cept Anita. xD)

"I want to know why you can see."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/10/2010, 2:09 pm

[Well, he doesn't know that. xD]

"Well, I don't know, now, do I? We just thought it was you messing with us."
"Have you seen her?" I asked Max, looking around.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 4/10/2010, 2:14 pm

"This fog is not of my creation. It's a living creature, one that I found and brought here to grow. But you're the first person who's been able to see through it."
"All I see is you and a whole lot of fog."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/10/2010, 2:17 pm

"My friend Anita can see through it too- we're both completly human." I hadn't realized we were walking until now, and that we were back in the library.
"That's great- that's exactly what I see." I sighed, walking back the direction we came. "Hey..." I squinted through the fog. "It's my jacket. I gave this to Amanda ages ago... she's been here." I picked it up off the floor. "Where'd she go?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 4/10/2010, 2:20 pm

My eyes narrowed. "I've had plenty of humans in here. None of them could see through it."
"Maybe she left?"
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/10/2010, 2:22 pm

"Well, then, maybe I just have really good eyesight? Maybe everyone else had bad eyes? Uhm... maybe the fog likes me?"
"No, she wouldn't leave. Someone- or something- probably found her."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 4/10/2010, 2:25 pm

"Right..."
"Who is she, anyway?"
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/10/2010, 2:28 pm

"Well, what do you think? You're the one who found it."
"A girl. A person. Human. Um... my girlfriend." I said the last word almost silently.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 4/10/2010, 2:32 pm

"I do not know everything."
My eyes locked on his face. "What?"
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/10/2010, 2:33 pm

"Neither do I."
"You heard me fine and I know it, Max."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 4/10/2010, 2:38 pm

I frowned at her.
I dropped his hand, stepping around so we were face to face. "I thought you loved me."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/10/2010, 2:40 pm

"It's true."
"Max, I thought you were in an alternate dimension that I was never going back to. How was I supposed to know that you were lost in fog?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 4/10/2010, 2:43 pm

"So you just jump at the next girl that catches your eye?" My voice was cold and harsh, masking the pain I was feeling at his betrayal.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/10/2010, 2:49 pm

"Max, I didn't just jump at her. I've been gone for almost three years, apparently. Time here passes differently, if you haven't noticed- it doesn't really pass, you pretty much stay the same way you came. If you want, you can ask Amanda about when I first came here- all I would say was your name. Ask her, when we find her."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 4/10/2010, 2:52 pm

I crossed my arms, turning away.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/10/2010, 2:56 pm

"Max, I love you. You know that." I whispered desperatly. And that's when I heard the slight shuffling in the hallway. The jacket I was wearing floated for a second before being thrown against the wall. Amanda. Crud. Who was I supposed to go after? Max, who was stubborn but the best girl in the world? Or Amanda, who had been the one to help me out of everything here. I loved them both.
I went with Max.
"Please, Max. She helped find you. If it wasn't for her, you'd still be lost and wandering."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 4/10/2010, 3:02 pm

I took a deep breath, shoving all emotion into a deep crevice in my brain. "Let's just get out of here," I said coldly.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/10/2010, 3:08 pm

I ran. I didn't care where I was running or how fast I was going. I just knew that I was running away from Fang.
[Ian Kabra] As they were leading us out, I slid out of line, wanting to look for clues. Natalie tried to follow me, but didn't get far. Once I was about ten minutes into the fog, I was confused, but I kept going. Until someone ran into me.
"Alright." I kept hold of her hand, but without Amanda, we didn't know where to go. "Um... Amanda was the only one who could see."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 4/10/2010, 3:13 pm

I dropped his hand and crossed my arms across my chest. "So we'll keep going till we find it. We'll just go back the way we came."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/10/2010, 3:19 pm

"Which way was that?" I asked, running my hand over the wall, gasping to myself as I saw something I really didn't want to see right now.
Amanda, sitting in this very spot, throwing my jacket on the floor and sobbing. Merlin coming to get her, and then the picture ended. "She was here..." I whispered to myself. "But where did he take her is the question..."
"Sorry!" I said automatically. "What are you doing?" The boy yelled. "Who are you and why are you here?" He asked in a softer tone. "I'm running, I'm Amanda Noelle, and I'm here because I came with a group and we came here." I answered automatically. "Ian Kabra." He muttered, trying to elbow past me. Ian Kabra? "You won't be able to find anything down there, Ian. I can see through most of this stuff and even I can't see there. You won't be able to." He sighed, probably debating whether to believe me or not. Apparently he believed me, because he nodded. "I know where the exit is. Come on."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next