The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE BOOK - To the Castle and Beyond?

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

THE BOOK - To the Castle and Beyond? Empty THE BOOK - To the Castle and Beyond?

Post by Dragon Lover 4/13/2010, 4:56 pm

THE BOOK
- To the Castle and Beyond? -

A Private RP for DL and Wolfeh
Maturity; Uh....PG-13? Most likely romance, most likely slight language, most likely violence...so yeah, PG-13.

Fantasy; Too much

The last time we saw our brave and beloved characters, Ada, Haige and Anlya, they were on their way to the Ibridan’s castle.

Spoiler:

Now, what will become of the three brave children? Will they reach their destination?

Speaking of their destination….In the words of Adabella herself,

“There’s a very shallow river that runs in the woods behind the castle,” Ada cut in, looking over at me. She fixed her braid, sighing happily as she remembered the river for a moment. She paused for another second and then launched into an explanation of the river, and how the Ibridan women took baskets of clothes on their shoulders and walked down to the rive to clean them. She talked of how they washed them the old-fashion way, scrubbing them against wash boards. The water is so pure and clean, and sweet smelling, that it cleans the clothes better than every laundry detergent ever manufactured. She also mentioned of the gossip they spread while they worked. Apparently, the river was the older women and the mother’s place to chat and spread rumors.
I laughed and listened, picturing it all in my mind. I watched this little movie and realized that Nascondray sounded like a really nice place. I smiled again and kept my eyes closed. “This Nascondray place…it’s pretty cool, huh?”
She chuckled. “Yeah, it is. Usually it’s pretty peaceful. But recently…” She shook her head angrily. “Let’s just focus on how nice it is.”
I didn’t feel like hearing the ‘bad news’ or the ‘but recently’, so I just went along with her. “Is it big? What does it look like?”
Her pink lips twitched up and her head tilted to one side. “You’re a curious one, aren’t you?”
“Quite curious, yes,”
She laughed. “Okay. I’ll tell you what it looks like. Maybe Haig’ll be back by the time I’m done.
“Nascondray is a large area--it’s about as big as any regular city--and it’s smack in between two very tall mountains. You’ve probably never heard of the mountains--Pa`eru and Jasvol--because humans can’t see them. Certain Ibridan have had the power to disguise things from human’s sight. So that’s why Haig’s house looks bigger on the inside than it does on the outside, and that’s why Nascondray cannot be seen. Interesting, no?” I bobbed my head in agreement and gestured for her to continue. “Right, right. Sorry!
“The grass that surrounds the main fortress is unimaginably green; when the morning dew covers it, oh! Oh how beautiful it is! The fields, as well, are quite a sight. We grow different foods than you do, they’re too hard to describe. I’ll show you them one day. You’d like them.
“The fortress is a massive GrayStone wall. GrayStone is a special type of stone that is only found in the mines that are under Jasvol. It’s sturdy and practically unbreakable, and has lasted for literally thousands of years. Anyway, the fortress has several--four--turrets. Each turret has one of our flags; our flag is a deep blue color and has green tassels. It’s little and triangular, but doesn’t have our crest on it. Our crest is a mighty dragon blowing fire--it’s, like, really, really cool.” She stop for a moment and then snorted. “Did I just say that? Jeeze. I go to public school for one day and I start to talk like a normal girl!” She shuddered.
“As I was saying…In the center of the most eastern wall is a huge wooden entrance. There are portcullis and everything, it looks like the kind of thing you would see in one of your history books. If you get past the guards, then you’re in the Square.
“The Square is a large place that is all cobblestones. The buildings are made of GrayStone, too, and there’s a very big fountain in the middle. It, like our banner, has a dragon spitting flames. Except these flames are real, they’re an attractive blue color. They act like water and the fountain works like a regular fountain would.
“After that there’s the castle. It’s a magnificent and mighty work of art that’s constructed out of solid marble and GrayStone.” Ada stopped there, looking up at me and adding, “I haven’t done you any justice, you know, Anlya. Everything is too amazing and I can’t describe it right. Plus I haven’t been there in so long…”

Beautiful sounding, isn’t it? Well, without further ado, the characters!

DL -

[Name - Age - Magical Blood? - Powers]
Anlya Anderson - 13 - Half Ibridan - Powers to Unite the Book, Pen, and Ink
Alexander Anderson - Really Old - Full Ibridan - Magic
Haig - Unkown Age - Full Ibridan - Sprouts Wings
Luke - Unknown Age - Full - Unknown…ooh…scary
Adair - Unknown Age - Full - Telekinesis
The Counsel of Elders (Details on this coming at a later time -- have to think of names and stuff and give Lindsay her roles. xP)

Wolfeh -
{Name-Age-Magical Blood?-Powers}
Adabella(Ada)-16-Full Ibridan-Fire
element
Ben-14-Full Ibridan-Physic
Paolo-14-Half Ibridan-Water
element

Will the kids reach the castle without being hindered? Or will surviving in the wilderness prove too hard? Only we can find out!

Last edited by Dragon Lover on 4/13/2010, 7:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

MATT II IS MY OLDER BROTHER! =D
Credit to Ave for my amazing siggie. [:
Female Posts : 9059

Back to top Go down

THE BOOK - To the Castle and Beyond? Empty Re: THE BOOK - To the Castle and Beyond?

Post by wolflover96 4/13/2010, 5:11 pm

{Name-Age-Magical Blood?-Powers}
Adabella(Ada)-16-Full Ibridan-Fire element
Ben-14-Full Ibridan-Physic
Paolo-14-Half Ibridan-Water element
wolflover96
wolflover96
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

THE BOOK - To the Castle and Beyond? Empty Re: THE BOOK - To the Castle and Beyond?

Post by Dragon Lover 4/13/2010, 5:14 pm

{Awesome, man! Lol, I'm so excited. Alright, want me to start, or what?}
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by wolflover96 4/13/2010, 5:16 pm

{yes, please begin}
wolflover96
wolflover96
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by wolflover96 4/13/2010, 5:20 pm

{START. Please?}
wolflover96
wolflover96
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/13/2010, 5:22 pm

{KK! Sorry, got distracted.}

With a scream I launched myself at him, fists forming and then flailing. I ranted and wailed and he just let me, watching me beat him passively. He was, may I add, laughing.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by wolflover96 4/13/2010, 5:25 pm

"Anlya! stop he's not worth your time," Ada said sighing. "Haig, stop pestering her," She added
wolflover96
wolflover96
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/13/2010, 5:27 pm

I sat up, eyes wide. I blushed. "Uhm, hey, you're back!" I said, waving my arms happily.

Haig sat up and stuck his tongue out at his sister, smirking, seeming entertained. "I was just making her some nice lunch-breakfast-dinner whatever and she's beating me for it!" He sniffled.

"He made me vomit."

"You say that like it's a bad thing," Haig brushed a few strands of his too-perfect-in-my-opinion black hair from his eyes.

"IT IS!"
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by wolflover96 4/13/2010, 5:32 pm

"Enough!" She said. Her blue eyes becoming bright and sharp. Her hands clenched and flames flickered on her knuckles. "The sooner we get to the hide out the better," She snarled.
wolflover96
wolflover96
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/13/2010, 5:35 pm

Haig looked up at her and sighed deeply, shoving me away. I curled up and glared into the flames of the firepit, trying to ignore Ada's own flames as well as the roasting rabbit.

Haig said, "You know it's going to take us days," (I groaned at that.) "to get to Nascondray."
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by wolflover96 4/13/2010, 5:39 pm

"I know, Haig thank you so much for the reminder," She snapped releasing her fists.
"Anlya,walk? Now." She whispered urgently.
wolflover96
wolflover96
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/13/2010, 5:42 pm

I stared up at her. "I don't wanna get up," I said miserably, shaking my head. I forced myself to my feet despite my groaning, and walked towards her. I grabbed her hand and started walking. "What?" I asked quietly.

Haig moved almost as if to follow, but instead turned the rabbit a few times, then relaxed back into a sitting position.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by wolflover96 4/13/2010, 5:47 pm

"Well, i guess I should come right out and say it," She said tiredly. "When I was gone, I went back to town and ran into The Clan," She shuttered, opening and closing her palm, flames flickering and then dying.
wolflover96
wolflover96
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/13/2010, 5:49 pm

"What?!" I hissed. "How? Why'd you go back there? What did they say?" I stared at her, eyes huge. Mind you, she must have run just into Paolo and Ben, since I control Luke and Adair...=P
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by wolflover96 4/13/2010, 5:53 pm

"I want to go back and get some swords from Haig's stash," She rolled her eyes. "And see your grandfather, then they show up," She shook her head. "I was so stupid, taking them on alone, but you two were here and..." She cut off. distracted

Last edited by wolflover96 on 4/13/2010, 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
wolflover96
wolflover96
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/13/2010, 5:54 pm

"What?" I asked, eyes wide. "What did you do?" I pinched her arm. "You aren't hurt, are you?" I looked her up and down, eyes wide in fear.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by wolflover96 4/13/2010, 6:01 pm

She laughed, the sound echoed around the forest after them,she shook her head again saying: "You care for me too much, Anlya. But no, I wasn't hurt, just shocked. they are stronger, surprisingly without Luke," sighing she put her arm around the younger girls shoulders. "You Cannot tell Haig.EVer.,"
wolflover96
wolflover96
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/13/2010, 6:03 pm

I pursed my lips. Then I sighed. "Okay," I mumbled, shaking my head and waving my hand. "Okay. Can we go back now? I'm hungry." I rubbed my belly to prove it.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by wolflover96 4/13/2010, 6:09 pm

"Yes, of course," She turned them around and started walking them back to the camp. The smell of cooked meat greeted them, wafting through the air. Ada's stomach growled in protested at the smell, making her starved .
wolflover96
wolflover96
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/13/2010, 6:11 pm

"Finally!" I groaned, trotting after her like a puppy. When we arrived, there sat Haig, munching on rabbit-leg. I shuddered and glanced at her. "Is rabbit good?"

Haig nodded and opened his mouth to reply for his sister--

But I held up my hand and glared at him. I didn't want to talk to him. I looked pointedly at Adabella.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by wolflover96 4/13/2010, 6:16 pm

She chuckled, releasing her hair from the braid. Bight blond waves untangled around her. "Yes it it," she assured her "Very delicious," She eyed a large piece hungrily.

Last edited by wolflover96 on 4/13/2010, 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
wolflover96
wolflover96
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/13/2010, 6:18 pm

I gagged. "I think I'll momentarily become a vegan," I said, sidestepping the logs set up around the little fire. I shook my head simply and walked to my bag, starting to dig through it. I couldn't deny however, that my stomach was screaming for a bite of that hot meat...

Haig glanced up at his sister. "Yo," he said, flashing a peace sign her way. "Dig in, sis."
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by wolflover96 4/13/2010, 6:22 pm

"Brother," she nodded. "Pass me that piece right there," She jerked her chin at the large piece ."Anlya, c'mon it's really good," she said.
wolflover96
wolflover96
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/13/2010, 6:25 pm

Haig threw it at her....face. He giggled.

I glared over my shoulder and sighed deeply. "This is really good, too!" I sang, waving the snack bar and glancing down at it. I took a bite, and almost gagged. Triple chocolate may be too much chocolate.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by wolflover96 4/13/2010, 6:33 pm

"Ugnf, Haig c'mon stop it!" She laughed. "Anlya, I love chocolate too, but seriously? eat. Now." She pointed to the spot next to her and the meat.
wolflover96
wolflover96
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next